Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

No, I mean both have lived in the area since Adam...and they seem to hate each other's guts

you know, interestingly, my son's school has a huge arab population. and he always says that THEY are the most like the jews and asked me why jews and arabs have such problems. that's when i told him it was sibling rivalry.

but here in ny, jews and arabs seem to get along fine. it's the whole "inheritance" thing... goes back to isaac and ishmael.

I run into Arabs very often in business and I never have a problem with them. In discussions it is amazing how similar the two religions are, sometimes using the same metaphors to describe legal concepts. Traditionally, like under the Ottomans, the Jews did very well, better than under the Christians in Europe. It is a darn shame, but something I lay at the feet of the Zionists.

Good post, Rabbi. Good contribution from jillian also. An undisputed fact is that Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived in Palestine with no inherent animosity toward the others. Many of the peoples of Palestine have descendants dating back hundreds even thousands of years. Sure there have been people who immigrated to Palestine but they came to join the community in peace. People were relatively free to move to Palestine to live in their Holy Land.

Muslims, Christians, and Jews still live together in peace in Palestine. Yes there are a thousand or so Jews living in Palestine by choice. A picture is worth a thousand words. University life and graduation are good albums.

Birzeit University : Palestine

So, what happened?

Last edited:
Look, I will never defend Hamas or Hizbollah, and while they exist, the chances of peace are remote.

I just think if the Israelis got rid of ALL their settlements on the WB and East Jerusalem, and let the Palestinians have them, then there are no more excuses. At present one faction runs Gaza, the other the WB...

I have no time for Islam or Hamas/Hizbollah, but neither do I for hte Jewish settlers on the WB..

You obviously don't get it. There are always excuses. If the Palis get the west bank, then they want E.Jerusalem too. If they get EJ, then they want Jaffa. If they get Jaffa, then they want Tel Aviv.
You are dealing with people who have been told since infancy that all their problems come from the Jews. Get rid of the Jews and your problems are over. Their leadership must maintain this fiction to cover over their own kleptocracy and incompetence. So there is always another demand over the horizon. There is no negotiating with people like that.

Before Israel the indigenous Muslims, Christians, and Jews live in peace in Palestine. With Israel there has been nothing but death and destruction. Even today they all live together in peace in Palestine.

What is complicated here?

Straight up lie. And a misdirection to boot. The Grand pubah of Jerusalem was a NAZI and had every intention of killing Jews anyway he could.

The misdirection is in the fact that the JEWS tried everything they could and still do to avoid conflict. THEY BEGGED the Arabs to stay in Israel and be part of the new nation, the Arabs ordered them out declaring they would drive every JEW in that region into the sea.

Arabs living as citizens of Israel have the EXACT same rights and protections as any JEW. Last Time I checked 13 Arabs were in the Knesset, one of them was the 2nd most powerful member of a non Arab political party.

Straight up lie. And a misdirection to boot. The Grand pubah of Jerusalem was a NAZI and had every intention of killing Jews anyway he could.

The misdirection is in the fact that the JEWS tried everything they could and still do to avoid conflict. THEY BEGGED the Arabs to stay in Israel and be part of the new nation, the Arabs ordered them out declaring they would drive every JEW in that region into the sea.

Arabs living as citizens of Israel have the EXACT same rights and protections as any JEW. Last Time I checked 13 Arabs were in the Knesset, one of them was the 2nd most powerful member of a non Arab political party.

see...now they've made me go agree with you on something 100%

You obviously don't get it. There are always excuses. If the Palis get the west bank, then they want E.Jerusalem too. If they get EJ, then they want Jaffa. If they get Jaffa, then they want Tel Aviv.
You are dealing with people who have been told since infancy that all their problems come from the Jews. Get rid of the Jews and your problems are over. Their leadership must maintain this fiction to cover over their own kleptocracy and incompetence. So there is always another demand over the horizon. There is no negotiating with people like that.

Before Israel the indigenous Muslims, Christians, and Jews live in peace in Palestine. With Israel there has been nothing but death and destruction. Even today they all live together in peace in Palestine.

What is complicated here?

"Arabs living as citizens of Israel have the EXACT same rights and protections as any JEW."

Then what is the point of having a "Jewish State?"

Is there a right to self determination?

Yes, dummy, the UN Charter has established the right to self-determination.

Under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, in 1596, Najd formed part nahiya (subdistrict) of Gaza under the liwa' (district) of Gaza with a population of 215. It paid taxes on a number of crops, including wheat, barley and fruit, as well as on goats, beehives and vineyards.

Edward Robinson, who travelled through Palestine in 1838, noted that Najd lay south of a wadi, and described how the villagers were winnowing barley by throwing it into the air against the wind with wooden forks.

In the late 19th century, Claude Conder writes that Najd was a small village with a well and a pond.

As the population grew during the Mandate period, the village expanded northwestward. The village population was Muslim, and the children attended school in Simsim, 2 kilometers (1 mi) to the northeast. The villagers worked primarily in agriculture and animal husbandry. Fields of grain and fruit trees surrounded Najd on all sides. The fruit trees were concentrated to the north and northeastern sides, where irrigation water was available from wells.

Cultivated lands in the village in 1944-45 included a total of 10 dunums allocated for citrus and bananas and 11,916 dunums for cereals. An additional 511 dunums were irrigated or used for orchards. The population at this time was 620.

So these people have the right to self determination?

Then what is the point of having a "Jewish State?"

Dummy, the point of having a Jewish state is to provide for the assurance of Jewish self-determination.

Tell it to white southerners circa 1956, dumb ass. If America treated a favored ethnicity as exclusively as israel does jews your kind would be screaming about inequality for jewish minority groups, ironically.

:rolleyes:

kinda sucks being on the side of having to rationalize a state-based master race, eh dude?

kinda sucks being on the side of having to rationalize a state-based master race, eh dude?

You mean, the 55 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries that, unlike Israel, persecute against the practice of other religions?

Don't be such a dummy. Israel is the only countryin the Middle East with true freedom of religion.

Jews may not be a master race, but, Muslims are inferior trash.

You mean, the 55 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries that, unlike Israel, persecute against the practice of other religions?

Don't be such a dummy. Israel is the only countryin the Middle East with true freedom of religion.

Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?

Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?

Dummy, I recognize you're mentally impaired, however, as I have instructed you, Israel encompasses 90% of Palestine. Otherwise, there isno country called Palestine, dumbass.

so.. when have those muslim nations been propped up by WESTERN DEMOCRACIES? If only klan thought of your jewish excuse for racial purity first, eh?

and, yea.. nothing says freedom of religion like all those christians who get spit on by zionists.

:rolleyes:

Dummy, I recognize you're mentally impaired, however, as I have instructed you, Israel encompasses 90% of Palestine. Otherwise, there isno country called Palestine, dumbass.

YEA! it's probably impossible to find a pre-48 map of that area called PALESTINE...

:rofl:

YEA! it's probably impossible to find a pre-48 map of that area called PALESTINE...

http://pix.halfwit.com/e/n/i/palestine.jpg

http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/a4...310db0a90525655600795225/$FILE/palestine1.jpg

http://www.countryseek.com/maps/palestine-map.gif

Last edited:

http://pix.halfwit.com/e/n/i/palestine.jpg

http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/a4...310db0a90525655600795225/$FILE/palestine1.jpg

http://www.countryseek.com/maps/palestine-map.gif

Professor Philip Hitti, eminent Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1945...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

D'oh.

Forum List

Back