Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

But not the ILA. Since its foundation it has allocated state land exclusively to Jewish citizens.

Wrong, moron. Both Jews and non-Jews have equal access to land. In fact, approximately half of all privately held land in Israel is Arab-owned.

Moron, about 93% of Israeli land is government-owned and not available for purchase EITHER by Jews or non-Jews.

Well, right there you are saying that discrimmination exists and you it is justified.

Moron, get this through your thick skull: Israel is a Jewish state, not an Arab state. There are 25 Arab stinkholes and 55 Muslim shitholes where Arabs can live.

You have a problem with one Jewish state? I have some advice for ya: Go fuck yourself.

Kind of like it used to be in the U.S. under Jim Crowe and segregation. You really think that is a good thing or only a good thing for Israel? Some discrimmination is ok?

Arab bedouins can lease and purchase land in Israel at preferential terms, moron. Could Blacks do so during Jim Crowe, moron? Did Blacks occupy the highest positions in government, the judiciary and military during Jim Crowe as Arabs do in Israel?

Are you just dumb or mentally impaired?

But not the ILA. Since its foundation it has allocated state land exclusively to Jewish citizens.

Wrong, moron. Both Jews and non-Jews have equal access to land. In fact, approximately half of all privately held land in Israel is Arab-owned.

Got any facts to support that dear?

Perhaps you can give me some examples of ILA land leased to Arab Israeli's? 50%?

Any new Arab Israeli villages since the founding of Israel?

Moron, about 93% of Israeli land is government-owned and not available for purchase EITHER by Jews or non-Jews.

Yet another typical Marco dodge. :lol: I'm not talking about "owning". I am talking about leasing. Go and reread the posts.

Moron, get this through your thick skull: Israel is a Jewish state, not an Arab state. There are 25 Arab stinkholes and 55 Muslim shitholes where Arabs can live.

Oh yes...yet another obfuscation to try justify discrimmination.

You have a problem with one Jewish state? I have some advice for ya: Go fuck yourself.

Nope. Not one. What I do have a problem with is a state that systematically legitimzes inequalities and people like you who think it's ok to abuse the rights of minorities.

You do realize they make little pills to help you manage your anger?

Or...maybe since it's 3am in Israel it's your bedtime. Assuming that is where you are of course.

Arab bedouins can lease and purchase land in Israel at preferential terms, moron.

If that is the case I am sure you can show me examples and perhaps explain to me why they are relegated to certain areas and why many of their villages are considered "illegal" - that's kind of strange don't you think? I would think if they were lease and purchase land in Israel at preferential terms then their villages would be legal.

Could Blacks do so during Jim Crowe, moron? Did Blacks occupy the highest positions in government, the judiciary and military during Jim Crowe as Arabs do in Israel?

Are you just dumb or mentally impaired?

No....it's just talking to you that seems to bring on the need to dumb things down.

Whoop, there you go again. Everything but must filtered through experiences you think you understand. Never mind the two things have zero in common, except in your own mind.

Projecting again are you?

I'm not the one insisting that Israel is like the Jim Crow South or apartheid era South Africa. You're the one engaging in that fallacy.
But it's a lot easier than admitting the truth: that you don't have a clue what's going on in Israel but gosh there sure are a lot of pictures of innocent looking people getting killed/beaten up so there must be SOMETHING going on here.

Yup, I'm insisting there are similarities. As of yet, you have been unable to counter them. But, that's ok. I'm patient :)

Well...now...Mr. pseudo-Rabbi wants to talk about the "truth"....how novel.

So, basically - similarities to Jim Crow and apartheid era South Africa is limited to innocent looking (aha - note the distinction here boys and girls - "innocent looking" - Arabs can never be innocent ) people getting killed/beaten up. Glad you found such a simple means of identifying what is or isn't similar to apartheid. There is no need then to look into actual legal practices.

You're another big dummy. All Israeli citizens are accorded equal rights that are constitutionally guaranteed.

Israel doesn't have a constitution, dummy.

....and you live in Israel?:eusa_eh:

Israel does not have a constitution guaranteeing equal rights.

Palestine does.

Article (9)
All Palestinians are equal under the law and judiciary, without discrimination because of race, sex, color, religion, political views, or disability.

Article (18)
Freedom of belief, worship, and performance of religious rituals are guaranteed, provided that they do not violate public order or public morals.

http://www.usaid.gov/wbg/misc/Amended_Basic_Law.pdf

Wrong, dummy.

Palestine does.

Israel IS Palestine, moron.

Article (9)
All Palestinians are equal under the law and judiciary, without discrimination because of race, sex, color, religion, political views, or disability.

Article (18)
Freedom of belief, worship, and performance of religious rituals are guaranteed, provided that they do not violate public order or public morals.

Haha. You're such a retard.

Pallies have no rights, moron.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

Wrong, dummy.

Palestine does.

Article (9)

Article (18)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

Things would be better if our dictator had not shut down the courts.

Wrong, dummy.

Article (9)

Article (18)

Things would be better if our dictator had not shut down the courts.

Things would be better if you were born with a functioning brain.

If so, I can understand its paranoia about its existence.

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world, shithead.

You ought to be paranoid about why you have turned out to be such a dumbass loser.

If so, I can understand its paranoia about its existence.

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world, shithead.

You ought to be paranoid about why you have turned out to be such a dumbass loser.

With what Israel has stolen and mooched, Haiti could be an advanced, successful and prosperous country.

With what Israel has stolen and mooched, Haiti could be an advanced, successful and prosperous country.

since you asked... that's a lie you've repeated besides being shown what BS it is.

why? because you don't care what we spend money on as long as it isn't jews? come on... where are your complaints about the money we give egypt and saudi arabia and lebanon...and jordan... and so on and so on.

THAT is what makes you a liar and a hypocrite.

since you asked... that's a lie you've repeated besides being shown what BS it is.

why? because you don't care what we spend money on as long as it isn't jews? come on... where are your complaints about the money we give egypt and saudi arabia and lebanon...and jordan... and so on and so on.

He's not a liar. He's mentally deranged. He clearly is uninformed but has so little self-respect, does not care about being shredded.

I do complain about that.

BTW, all that money goes to benefit Israel.

Forum List

Back