Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Actually as a Christian you do not get that luxury, Sherri. The Word of God is explicit that we are to believe what God has said and not the words of any man who denies God's Word. The Word of God is very specific about this.

It is written:

Absolutely not! God must be true, even if everyone is a liar, as it is written: That You may be justified in Your words and triumph when You judge.
- Romans 3:4

In other words, you cannot be a man pleaser and a God pleaser. You must make a decision to follow Christ, put your hand to the plow and not look back. You cannot continue to believe your beliefs are true if you are a Christian because your beliefs are based on hatred, lies and anti semitism which are forbidden in the Word of God. I am keeping you in my prayers. I don't believe you really understand yet that you not only can lose your salvation for doing such things but that you most definitely will. ( if you do not repent )

My Salvation comes from faith in Jesus Christ and my personal relationship with Him, not on following Christian Zionists and their interpretations of Scriptures in The Old Testament and Revelations and their distortions of Truth.

The great command, love God with all of your heart and all of your mind and all of your soul and all of your strength. The second command, love your neighbor as yourself. In these two commands, the Law has been fulfilled. And Jesus sets forth a new command, love one another as I have loved you. His life is my example to follow, He loved by confronting Injustice and bad acts of others with actions like words He spoke in Matthew 23.

Criticizing bad acts and human rights abuses of nations is not hate or anti semitism.

The Bible is filled with persons criticizing bad acts of nations and people, in The Old Testament and in The New Testament. Read Isaiah, read Matthew 23.

Jesus very own words:

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagoguesand pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.*36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Matthew 23 NIV - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway
Inter Pharisee conflict doesn't count as judgement on an entire people, you idiot. Jesus was competing with the Pharisees for leadership of the Jews. That's like Democrats competing with the Republicans. They might say a lot of nasty things about each other, but at the end of the day, they are still Americans and in Jesus' case, Zionist living in the land of Israel.

Right after that verse is this one:

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings...."

Children of Jerusalem, aka as the Jews. Yup, Jesus was a Zionist lover of Jerusalem and the land God promised.

Jesus was a pharisee jew-----Jeremiah was a jew too------and would have been a pharisee---
if the "party" existed in his time. Calling people "you damned vipers" is pharisee style.
Jeremiah style ----too. JEREMIAH HAD CLASS ----sorta Ezra was more PRACITICAL

Jesus was a pharisee jew-----Jeremiah was a jew too------and would have been a pharisee---
if the "party" existed in his time. Calling people "you damned vipers" is pharisee style.
Jeremiah style ----too. JEREMIAH HAD CLASS ----sorta Ezra was more PRACITICAL

How was Jesus a Pharisee Jew?

Does Israel have 'Death to Iran' rallies ?
No, but they do shoot rubber bullets at peaceful demonstators.
Better than using lead bullets.Suicide bombers, rockets or throwing hand grenades at school buses, kinda what Arabs do.

Does Israel make comments like "wipe Iran off the map"
Neither does Iran.
Denial, what a concept

Give me a break, you are just another terrorist supporter
Everyone who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, is called terrorist supporter.

China is not

My Salvation comes from faith in Jesus Christ and my personal relationship with Him, not on following Christian Zionists and their interpretations of Scriptures in The Old Testament and Revelations and their distortions of Truth.

The great command, love God with all of your heart and all of your mind and all of your soul and all of your strength. The second command, love your neighbor as yourself. In these two commands, the Law has been fulfilled. And Jesus sets forth a new command, love one another as I have loved you. His life is my example to follow, He loved by confronting Injustice and bad acts of others with actions like words He spoke in Matthew 23.

Criticizing bad acts and human rights abuses of nations is not hate or anti semitism.

The Bible is filled with persons criticizing bad acts of nations and people, in The Old Testament and in The New Testament. Read Isaiah, read Matthew 23.

Jesus very own words:

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagoguesand pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.*36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Inter Pharisee conflict doesn't count as judgement on an entire people, you idiot. Jesus was competing with the Pharisees for leadership of the Jews. That's like Democrats competing with the Republicans. They might say a lot of nasty things about each other, but at the end of the day, they are still Americans and in Jesus' case, Zionist living in the land of Israel.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings...."

Children of Jerusalem, aka as the Jews. Yup, Jesus was a Zionist lover of Jerusalem and the land God promised.

Hebrews is whom he was referencing to. Since the Jews were once one of the tribes of the Hebrews.

Last edited:
The world has been trying to rid the Jews from the ME for centuries, they are like a woman you pick up for a quickie and can't get rid of.

If that's the way you see things, then I must say you are either extremely biased against Israel or you know nothing about Israel.
You don't "have" to say that and there are certainly more choices than the two you mentioned. The "way I see things", is a result from all the reading I've done on this subject. Why the fuck, would I be biased, when this conflict doesn't affect my daily life in any way? I'm not jewish; I'm not muslim. Why would I care?

Israel only attacks those who threaten her or have attacked her. You're very wrong in making Israel look like the aggressor.
They bombed Syria this past year and they (the Syrians) didn't attack Israel. Nor did they threaten Israel. They (Israel) have been continuing a brutal occupation of Palestinian land for almost half a century. That's aggression! So if the shoe fits...

As for Iran, they have supplied and trained Hamas and Hezbollah who in turn have killed Israeli civilians . So just because they haven't directly attacked anyone, their hands are far from clean.
No one is saying they aren't.

It's illegal to attack them because you don't like what their doing with other country's.

So basically, everything you said is a lie.
I don't lie.

Last edited:
If that's the way you see things, then I must say you are either extremely biased against Israel or you know nothing about Israel.
You don't "have" to say that and there are certainly more choices than the two you mentioned. The "way I see things", is a result from all the reading I've done on this subject. Why the fuck, would I be biased, when this conflict doesn't affect my daily life in any way? I'm not jewish; I'm not muslim. Why would I care?

Israel only attacks those who threaten her or have attacked her. You're very wrong in making Israel look like the aggressor.
They bombed Syria this past year and they (the Syrians) didn't attack Israel. Nor did they threaten Israel. They (Israel) have been continuing a brutal occupation of Palestinian land for almost half a century. That's aggression! So if the shoe fits...

As for Iran, they have supplied and trained Hamas and Hezbollah who in turn have killed Israeli civilians . So just because they haven't directly attacked anyone, their hands are far from clean.
No one is saying they aren't.

It's illegal to attack them because you don't like what their doing with other country's.

So basically, everything you said is a lie.
I don't lie.

They warned Syria beforehand that if they were to ship weapons to Hezbollah, they would get their convoy bombed. i guess Assad thought Netanyahu was bluffing, but now he knows Israel doesn't bluff.

Also, I notice that you keep mentioning the legality of bombing another country. What would make it legal then?? Permission from the U.N ? Permission from the country they want to bomb ??? It's war, not everything about it is legal.
If Israel only took action when it was 'legal' to do so, I don't think there would be an Israel.
What Israel did to Syria (bombing their convoy headed to Hezbollah), probably falls under the 'pre - emptive' strike category. You should know by now that Israel doesn't wait for it to be attacked, they eliminate the threat BEFORE it reaches Israel.
If people criticize Israel because pre - emptive striking is not legal, than too fuckin bad I say.

Jesus very own words:

Hebrews is whom he was referencing to. Since the Jews were once one of the tribes of the Hebrews.

Moonglow, I think that is an accurate statement you make. And as you point out in another post with a question raised, Jesus was not a Pharisee .

I wonder why the poster you are replying to does not finish what Jesus has to say to the Pharisees in that verse he quotes, he really should, the failure to do so is what I call an attempt to mislead.

Moonglow, I think that is an accurate statement you make. And as you point out in another post with a question raised, Jesus was not a Pharisee .

I wonder why the poster you are replying to does not finish what Jesus has to say to the Pharisees in that verse he quotes, he really should, the failure to do so is what I call an attempt to mislead.

Matthew 23

New International Version (NIV)Matthew 23 NIVSeven - - Bible Gateway

Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.*38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Last edited:
Does Israel have 'Death to Iran' rallies ?
No, but they do shoot rubber bullets at peaceful demonstators.

Does Israel make comments like "wipe Iran off the map"
Neither does Iran.

Give me a break, you are just another terrorist supporter
Everyone who doesn't kiss Israel's ass, is called terrorist supporter.

They don't shoot rubber bullets at peaceful protesters. That is not how they conduct themselves (not that it has anything to do with what I said)

Ah, you're one of those people who thinks Ahmedinejad didn't really mean what he said. Well then, he shouldn't have said it.

And no, not everyone who doesn't kiss Israel's as is a terrorist supporter. That's just an Arab propaganda comment that I see quite often here.

They warned Syria beforehand that if they were to ship weapons to Hezbollah, they would get their convoy bombed. i guess Assad thought Netanyahu was bluffing, but now he knows Israel doesn't bluff.

Also, I notice that you keep mentioning the legality of bombing another country. What would make it legal then?? Permission from the U.N ? Permission from the country they want to bomb ??? It's war, not everything about it is legal.
If Israel only took action when it was 'legal' to do so, I don't think there would be an Israel.
What Israel did to Syria (bombing their convoy headed to Hezbollah), probably falls under the 'pre - emptive' strike category. You should know by now that Israel doesn't wait for it to be attacked, they eliminate the threat BEFORE it reaches Israel.
If people criticize Israel because pre - emptive striking is not legal, than too fuckin bad I say.
Israel is a member state of the United Nations. They are obligated to honor the Charter. And Article 51 of that Charter, states there are only 2 ways you can legally attack another nation, 1) in self defense, or 2) acting on a UNSC resolution authorizing "all necessary means".

Anything other than those two reasons, is considered aggression. No different than Germany invading Poland.

Israel is a member state of the United Nations. They are obligated to honor the Charter. And Article 51 of that Charter, states there are only 2 ways you can legally attack another nation, 1) in self defense, or 2) acting on a UNSC resolution authorizing "all necessary means".

Anything other than those two reasons, is considered aggression. No different than Germany invading Poland.

I didn't deny that to begin with.

Forum List

Back