Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

So, does my support for Iran and Palestine prove I am pro terrorist and on the "left"? I guess you don't believe me when I say that I do not support terrorism but I do support Trump. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill tonight because those questions will keep you awake all night long.
You’re one of the 10% of the antisemites who are on the right.

Iran produces 6 million bpd. The price may go higher. The US has to provide free oil for Israel.
LIAR%20liar.jpg

Oh goodie. Death and bloodshed! Some of the finest things in life. The RINOs and Globalists are likely whistling Dixie by now. Wringing their greedy hands and imagining all that loot! (After they bulldoze all those bodies out of the way first).

''Continued conflict'' and ''more suffering'' is and always has been the ''strategy.''

''Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas... This is part of our strategy...to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.'' - Netanyahu speaking to his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019.

The money involved in orchestrating the ''strategy'' will, as it always does, come at the average American's expense and at the discretion of a government gun, of course, while average Americans struggle to decide whether to put food on the table for their families or fuel in their cars to get to work, also thanks to the policies of that very same government gun.

Thank you for speaking the unpopular truth, instead of going along with the herd.

Ron Paul said it long ago, but apparently it mostly fell on deaf ears. To me it's sad to see so many people fooled by the globalist imperialist criminals behind all the wars based on lies. But as the saying goes, you can only lead a horse to water...

Ok....so Iran attacked.....then Israel attacked back......everybody saves face...... tit for tat.

Hope the situation calms down now, for the time being at least....with the Middle East one never knows

what will happen next, but yes, for the time being cooler heads prevailing.

That's that.

Ok....so Iran attacked.....then Israel attacked back......everybody saves face...... tit for tat.

Hope the situation calms down now, for the time being at least....with the Middle East one never knows

That's that.
Hopefully not. Right now we have Iran, Lebanon, Suria, Yemen and the Palestinian terrorists conspiring to attack and try to destroy Israel and that is intolerable. Hopefully, Israel will send a message that whenever Israel is attacked by any of Iran's coconspirators, Israel will strike back against the party that attacked it and strike back at Iran directly for enabling that attack. After all of these years of Iran working to foment regional war against Israel without having to suffer the experience of war itself, it is time for Iran to get a taste of the suffering it has foisted on the rest of the ME.

You mean where Palestinian Arabs have no country except Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon and they're acting like a sackful of glue-sniffing alley cats?
Like you're comparing apples and oranges. The Muslim enemies of Israhell, aren't the same today as they were back then. Muslims are much better equipped to fight a war with the Jewish State. Muslims aren't afraid of Zionist nukes, because Muslims have their own nukes and for them to die in battle is martyrdom. Death is certain for everyone, and to die in battle or through fire (being burnt to death or nuked) is a sure "ticket" to paradise.

Last edited:

That's that.
How do "cooler heads" prevail with barbaric terrorists who relish putting babies in ovens to be killed while their mother is raped?

The only way to prevail with them is to extinguish them.

Like you're comparing apples and oranges. The Muslim enemies of Israhell, aren't the same today as they were back then. Muslims are much better equipped to fight a war with the Jewish State. Muslims aren't afraid of Zionist nukes, because Muslims have their own nukes and for them to die in battle is martyrdom. Death is certain for everyone, and to die in battle or through fire (being burnt to death or nuked) is paradise.
Which is pretty much what the Arabs said back in 1947 when 40 million Arabs set out to kill all (500,000) the Jews and went limping back home after a humiliating defeat:

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:
"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.
"This war will be distinguished by three serious matters. First—faith: as each fighter deems his death on behalf of Palestine as the shortest road to paradise; second, [the war] will be an opportunity for vast plunder. Third, it will be impossible to contain the zealous volunteers arriving from all corners of the world to avenge the martyrdom of the Palestine Arabs, and viewing the war as dignifying every Arab and every Muslim throughout the world …
"The Arab is superior to the Jew in that he accepts defeat with a smile: Should the Jews defeat us in the first battle, we will defeat them in the second or the third battle … or the final one… whereas one defeat will shatter the Jew's morale! Most desert Arabians take pleasure in fighting. I recall being tasked with mediating a truce in a desert war (in which I participated) that lasted for nine months…While en route to sign the truce, I was approached by some of my comrades in arms who told me: 'Shame on you! You are a man of the people, so how could you wish to end the war … How can we live without war?' This is because war gives the Bedouin a sense of happiness, bliss, and security that peace does not provide! …

Which is pretty much what the Arabs said back in 1947 when 40 million Arabs set out to kill all (500,000) the Jews and went limping back home after a humiliating defeat:

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

40 Million!?! No, it was a ragtag army, poorly equipped. Today the Muslims are much better armed. Again, the context of what you are equating is different.

How do "cooler heads" prevail with barbaric terrorists who relish putting babies in ovens to be killed while their mother is raped?

The only way to prevail with them is to extinguish them.

Go and fight and extinguish them yourself then!

Like you're comparing apples and oranges. The Muslim enemies of Israhell, aren't the same today as they were back then. Muslims are much better equipped to fight a war with the Jewish State. Muslims aren't afraid of Zionist nukes, because Muslims have their own nukes and for them to die in battle is martyrdom. Death is certain for everyone, and to die in battle or through fire (being burnt to death or nuked) is a sure "ticket" to paradise.

Thank you for speaking the unpopular truth, instead of going along with the herd.

Well. It's like this. ''Social justice'' relies on shaming tactics. It always has. More often, particularly in places like this, social justice warriors will predictably slander anyone they view as a political opponent with labels that do not actually apply to them. They do this for the purpose of controlling one's arguments and behavior and, by extention, to solicit support for their own worldviews.

So if you don't care if they call you a name or try to pin a label on you that doesn't really apply, which I, for one, do not, then there's really nothing else they can do. :dunno:

Unfortunately, human nature dictates that too many are afraid of being slandered with a label that does not actually apply to them. Too many are afraid of being called a name.

And, so, they fall in line with the herd. They become controlled. And the social justice warriors win.

Kind of like they demonstrated in that old Candid Camera conformity skit. Remember that one?

Of course, that's kind of off-topic, but I see these specific tactics invoked regularly when it comes to the middle east stuff.

Last edited:
40 Million!?! No, it was a ragtag army, poorly equipped. Today the Muslims are much better armed. Again, the context of what you are equating is different.
Forty million Arabs and five hundred thousand Jews, and the Arab states had bought up WWII surplus weapons - tanks, planes, artillery, etc. - directly from other nations, but the Jewish state did not yet exist and was unable to buy weapons and had to shop the junk yards of Europe and South America to find whatever odd pieces they could find.

Like you, the Arabs were drunk on fantasies of being a great army, but the first time they met real resistance, they faltered and began to retreat, all except Jordan, which was backed by the UK in 1948.

If you do some research, you will find that in 1967 and 1973 the Arabs also had more men, more tanks, more artillery and much better air defenses than Israel, but they were still no match for Israel.

Today, there is no threat from the Muslim world or even the greater Arab world, but on from Iran and its vassals, and they are no match for Israel.

Is barbaric terrorism okay for you, and should it be met with understanding and compassion?

wow-just-wow-5ccc83.jpg
Honestly….I’m afraid to look at the video. Just reading descriptions of what the Islamic terrorists did made me sick. Cutting a fetus out of a pregnant woman’s uterus and then sawing its head off, while the mother lies bleeding to death and watching in horror? Sticking a baby in the oven and baking it to death, while the parents are tied to a chair, hearing the infant’s wails, and rhen, after the baby is dead, they get stabbed to death?

And to think that there are so many people driven by their hatred for Jews that they are calling JEWS the terrorists is sickening as well.

Is barbaric terrorism okay for you, and should it be met with understanding and compassion?

wow-just-wow-5ccc83.jpg

Barbaric terrorism is NOT OK with me!

I have already expressed my horror for what happened Oct 7th in several threads related to that tragic event!

I AM talking about the latest attacks by Iran and Israel these last few days! So do not change the topic please!

I am talking about keeping control of escalation in this conflict so that it does not become an all out war!

That's what I mean when I say cool heads have prevailed.

Forum List

Back