Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

You do realize that the "strike" you're referring to wasn't AT the Iranian consulate but a building next door to the consulate? That Iranian general was busy planning more rocket attacks against Israel. Now he's not! That's what you get when you're the guy behind terrorist attacks. A smart bomb with your name on it.
What I do know is that Israel struck first. And that Netanyahu made Hamas his partner. So I'm not going for the poor Israeli government must protect their peope bs.

What I do know is that Israel struck first. And that Netanyahu made Hamas his partner. So I'm not going for the poor Israeli government must protect their peope bs.
HAMAS struck first on October 7th, with a vicious, intentional massacre in which the savages hunted down and tortured to death every innocent Jew they could find. Interesting how you skipped over that “little detail.”

That would be like saying America struck first in October 2001.

What the fuck... lmao
In war people get really nervous really quick when things don't go as planned....they can't think clearly and fight or flight takes over. Most of the time it's flight.

People who have never been skydiving before usually run in mid air their first time ......craziest thing you ever seen. But happens a lot. Same with this Russian tank driver. (Video out of Ukraine) He got scared and wanted out....and backed up into the lake.

HAMAS struck first on October 7th, with a vicious, intentional massacre in which the savages hunted down and tortured to death every innocent Jew they could find. Interesting how you skipped over that “little detail.”

That would be like saying America struck first in October 2001.
didn't you know we bombed pearl harbor?

In war people get really nervous really quick when things don't go as planned....they can't think clearly and fight or flight takes over. Most of the time it's flight.

People who have never been skydiving before usually run in mid air their first time ......craziest thing you ever seen. But happens a lot. Same with this Russian tank driver. (Video out of Ukraine) He got scared and wanted out....and backed up into the lake.
Yes but you need to look where you are going...lol

There is no such thing as TDS. And its tired to read how you guys criticize Biden then whine when we critcize trump. Netanyahu should have listened. Biden is not weak. Watch.

FFS He can't even order a milkshake without getting befuddled.

Biden advisers: Trump ordered a bunch of milkshakes. You have to go out and show that you can also order a milkshake.

Biden: I'm voting for Trump.

didn't you know we bombed pearl harbor?
It was a Sunday, and I was listening to the Brooklyn Dodgers game being called on the radio. And then…..Suddenly, the news broke in to announce that the Jews bombed Pearl Harbor and drinking Christian blood.

I misjudged your ability to seek knowledge.

It does matter.

That is debatable.

Iran is an Islamic law-abiding nation.

Just for the sake of fair discussion ..... why would they want to? This is your chance to improve upon the intelligent intro in your first paragraph. Are you ready? Begin.

Iran has supported terrorism as a tactic for years. It's support for Hamas and the Oct. 7 attacks make it obvious that Iran is a terrorist nation.

Islamic fundamentalism is just the philosophy that justifies terrorism. Saying that Iran is an Islamic law-abiding nation is the same as saying that its non-law abiding a terrorist nation.

Christian fundamentalism, which considers the Old Testament to be a valid basis of law, has also been the basis for terrorism.

Both the Quran and the Bible (Old Testament) were written before the human race had evolved - when people were barbaric savages, and the concept of human rights had yet to be born.

Both, if taken literally, are the basis for justifying terrorism.

The question of democracy vs. autocracy, should be an obvious one. Democracy respects the people of the nation and gives everyone some control and say in their government. Autocracy, is the domination by a small number of people using murder and intimidation. It's a violation of the rights of the majority of the people in the country.

Democracy vs. autocracy isn't about Western civilization against Islamic civilization, or against Russian or Chinese. Autocracy is the persecution of Iranian people by Iranian thugs. It's about the persecution of the Russian people by Russian thugs, and it's about the persecution of Chinese people by Chinese thugs.

Islamic Religious theology, Russian nationalism and Chinese Communism are just lame excuses to justify the governments persecution of its own people.

The only difference between Islamic Religious theology, Russian nationalism and Chinese Communism are which lies they use to justify their tyranny.

The Scranton Screwball was notified about the attack before it happened. I'm surprised he didn't warn Iran.

We also took part in Israel's retaliatory attack last night, flying tankers to refuel Israeli jets. We might have had fighters in the air too, knocking down drones. But don't quote me on that, I haven't checked that yet.

He was still trying to figure out how to order a milkshake.

You've admitted defeat without a fight? Is that how you are going to conduct yourself regarding my challenge to you on the main subject of Iran's Democracy? Tsk-tsk! :26:

As I said, you prove yourself an asshole with almost every post. There's no need for me to prove it.

FFS He can't even order a milkshake without getting befuddled.

Biden advisers: Trump ordered a bunch of milkshakes. You have to go out and show that you can also order a milkshake.

Biden: I'm voting for Trump.
That clip of him wandering off in the milkshake place is exactly the way the old folks at the Assisted Living Place act. They can’t stay focused and start wandering off.

He was still trying to figure out how to order a milkshake.

As much as it irks me to be fair to Biden, it's probably been decades since he hasn't had a publicly paid flunky order and deliver his food. God forbid he would ever have to figure out how to pay a toll.

''Continued conflict'' and ''more suffering'' is and always has been the ''strategy.''

''Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas... This is part of our strategy...to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.'' - Netanyahu speaking to his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019.

The money involved in orchestrating the ''strategy'' will, as it always does, come at the average American's expense and at the discretion of a government gun, of course, while average Americans struggle to decide whether to put food on the table for their families or fuel in their cars to get to work, also thanks to the policies of that very same government gun.

There's no doubt that the Israelis should hang Netanyahu for treason.

Unfortunately, in a Democracy sometimes the people get stupid and elect total assholes to leadership (Trump, Netanyahu for example). However, sometimes descent people get elected.

Even more unfortunate is the fact that when you do not have a democracy, almost always the country is ruled by total assholes.

I don't know what fantasy world you're living in, but the American people are doing quite well. The unemployment rate is a record lows. Yes, Americans are spoiled affluent people that whine unless everything is absolutely perfect.

Americans have plenty of food, and the only issue is affording fuel for their oversized SUVs - which they bitch about but can easily afford.

The amount of pro terrorist support on this message board is sickening. Iran is a terrorist state that has been attacking Israel via proxy, and now directly. Goes to show you how messed up the left is to support Iran.

The amount of pro terrorist support on this message board is sickening. Iran is a terrorist state that has been attacking Israel via proxy, and now directly. Goes to show you how messed up the left is to support Iran.
So, does my support for Iran and Palestine prove I am pro terrorist and on the "left"? I guess you don't believe me when I say that I do not support terrorism but I do support Trump. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill tonight because those questions will keep you awake all night long.

Analyze it even further, and it becomes even more sickening: it goes to show you that the hatred for Jews is so extreme on the left that they side with a terrorist state that attacks them.

Forum List

Back