Israel is the ultimate refutation of Jewish moral pretension

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
To the measured extent that the vast majority of world Jews blindly support Israel, they forfeit the often invoked luxury of moral finger-pointing, or reminding anyone of the "holocaust"....dare we ask the enduring lesson of the Nazi holocaust for the Jews of 2012????? Apparently it was an instruction template for Israeli ground policies....the comparisons are almost impossible to miss unless properly inculcated with Zionist histrionics, and revisionism

property confiscation....house demolition...curfews...beatings...constant harassment...inequality under Israeli law...unlawful detention...routine military incursions....the practice of human-shields....expulsion....illegal settlement construction...military checkpoints...denial of emergency medicine...resource restriction...ghettoization...targeted assassination....mass-murder...height of propaganda that would make Goebbels blush....Israel is the modern torchbearer of the Nazi ethos....feel the pride!!!!!

I had relatives lost in the nazi program-----they died because they COULD NOT GET OUT if they could have they would have. Arabs who never lived in israel and are not "palestinians" try to migrate to israel Gazans are free to leave-----they actually do not claim an ATTACHMENT to Gaza in particular when egypt shoved them into the place it was a desolate waste land------but the population there is growing by leaps and bounds

the population of christians in egypt is dropping drastically. Christians in Syria have been migrating to Israel for DECADES

the facts do not jibe with downer's idiotic propaganda in any way-----people do not RUN to oppression and away from the GOOD LIFE which is why Palestinians are not migrating to Egypt------from the CONCENTRATION CAMP IN WHICH THEY LIVE. Tell me they are ATTACHED TO THE HOLY LAND OF GAZA so I can choke with laughter

• Banned
Irose, why limit "Jew-hate" to Muslims and Arabs??? The entire world despises Jews---and always has...their communities have been expelled from every host culture they have entered for thousands of years...if we use 21st century Israel as an example, its easy to understand why...simply shouting "antisemite" tells us very little...try asking why there is so much of it

Irose, why limit "Jew-hate" to Muslims and Arabs??? The entire world despises Jews---and always has...their communities have been expelled from every host culture they have entered for thousands of years...if we use 21st century Israel as an example, its easy to understand why...simply shouting "antisemite" tells us very little...try asking why there is so much of it

I have encountered many many people from entirely different backgrounds in the course of my life and have seen LOTS OF HATRED The most intense hatred I have seen is between IRANIAN MUSLIMS AND ARAB MUSLIMS I have never encountered anti semitism from HINDUS, ZOROASTRIANS or BUDDHISTS including hindus and zoroastrians and buddhists who have lived in cities with jews and closely encountered jews.
The most significantly anti semitic people historically have been christians and muslims ----for the same reason that muslims hate BAHAIS Jews rejected the religion of both the muslims and the christians who both believed that they had come up with a kind of IMPROVED VERSION OF JUDAISM Muslims hate Bahais because Bahais reject aspects of islam As to the hated between arab muslims and iranian muslims---it took me a few years to learn about the shiite sunni feud-----but only minutes to see the intense hatred

------did you know that even today sunnis and shiites are killing each other ASK YOURSELF ---WHY? who are the scum in that situation?

I have encountered many many people from entirely different backgrounds in the course of my life and have seen LOTS OF HATRED The most intense hatred I have seen is between IRANIAN MUSLIMS AND ARAB MUSLIMS I have never encountered anti semitism from HINDUS, ZOROASTRIANS or BUDDHISTS including hindus and zoroastrians and buddhists who have lived in cities with jews and closely encountered jews.
The most significantly anti semitic people historically have been christians and muslims ----for the same reason that muslims hate BAHAIS Jews rejected the religion of both the muslims and the christians who both believed that they had come up with a kind of IMPROVED VERSION OF JUDAISM Muslims hate Bahais because Bahais reject aspects of islam As to the hated between arab muslims and iranian muslims---it took me a few years to learn about the shiite sunni feud-----but only minutes to see the intense hatred

------did you know that even today sunnis and shiites are killing each other ASK YOURSELF ---WHY? who are the scum in that situation?

Rosie, Can I ask if you're a Hebrew speaker?

• Banned

What an interesting thought-piece on the subject of "hate"---something Rosie appears to embody....I myself have never witnessed a variant of raw, irrational hate to rival that of Zionist Jews for Arabs and Muslims...their hate is obviously fed by their own guilt...hence it becomes a vicious cycle with no apparent terminus ...sad

The most significantly anti semitic people historically have been christians and muslims ----for the same reason that muslims hate BAHAIS Jews rejected the religion of both the
muslims and the christians who both believed that they had come up with a kind of IMPROVED VERSION OF JUDAISM Muslims hate Bahais because Bahais reject aspects of islam As to the hated between arab muslims and iranian muslims---it took me a few years to learn about the shiite sunni feud-----but only minutes to see the intense hatred

What an interesting thought-piece on the subject of "hate"---something Rosie appears to embody....I myself have never witnessed a variant of raw, irrational hate to rival that of Zionist Jews for Arabs and Muslims...their hate is obviously fed by their own guilt...hence it becomes a vicious cycle with no apparent terminus ...sad

Your comment demonstrates the fact that you are a liar You have not seen hatred by zionist jews for muslims and arabs You have hoped to see it-----you have hoped so much that it comes to you in hallucinations and dreams. Tell me about the HATE RANTS delivered to children in Yeshivas about muslims and arabs Tell me about the HATE RANTS delivered in synagogues against arabs and muslims the ones you know about Tell me about the "DEATH TO ........?chants that rock gatherings of jews Tell me about jewish women carrying signs praising anyone who murders muslim babies?

I have been a jew for my entire life-----I have been at THOUSANDS OF JEWISH FUNCTIONS even including a few "demonstrations" for "jewish causes" I have been to synagogues ---well---at least hundreds of times In all that time I have never heard a jewish speaker attack ISLAM or MUSLIMS ---in fact I never heard the word KORAN in a synagogue OR MUSLIM ---------but I did also go to a few mosques where I was FLOORED BY WHAT I HEARD and have encountered muslim "demonstrators" I have spoken to muslim children--------children are parrots like you-----they simply parrot their parents to know what is going on in any group----TALK TO THE KIDS

The most significantly anti semitic people historically have been christians and muslims ----for the same reason that muslims hate BAHAIS Jews rejected the religion of both the
muslims and the christians who both believed that they had come up with a kind of IMPROVED VERSION OF JUDAISM Muslims hate Bahais because Bahais reject aspects of islam As to the hated between arab muslims and iranian muslims---it took me a few years to learn about the shiite sunni feud-----but only minutes to see the intense hatred

Your comment demonstrates the fact that you are a liar You have not seen hatred by zionist jews for muslims and arabs You have hoped to see it-----you have hoped so much that it comes to you in hallucinations and dreams. Tell me about the HATE RANTS delivered to children in Yeshivas about muslims and arabs Tell me about the HATE RANTS delivered in synagogues against arabs and muslims the ones you know about Tell me about the "DEATH TO ........?chants that rock gatherings of jews Tell me about jewish women carrying signs praising anyone who murders muslim babies?

I have been a jew for my entire life-----I have been at THOUSANDS OF JEWISH FUNCTIONS even including a few "demonstrations" for "jewish causes" I have been to synagogues ---well---at least hundreds of times In all that time I have never heard a jewish speaker attack ISLAM or MUSLIMS ---in fact I never heard the word KORAN in a synagogue OR MUSLIM ---------but I did also go to a few mosques where I was FLOORED BY WHAT I HEARD and have encountered muslim "demonstrators" I have spoken to muslim children--------children are parrots like you-----they simply parrot their parents to know what is going on in any group----TALK TO THE KIDS

If Downer would have even ONCE visited a BeisKnesset He/She would have undertood fairly quickly that there we don't teach hatred of Muslims or Arabs.

Visiting my Aunt's small synagogue in San Diego I was amazed of how simple life for the people there, was. They never hated anybody.

You can look at Israeli treatment of others, you can look at the teachings of the Talmud, to understand why Jews earned all the contempt the nazis had for them. You can look at how Jews treat Americans and understand why the public isn't allowed to talk honestly and openly about Jews in America, to protect the Jews from what they've earned.

Teachings of the Talmud (Judaism):
It's okay to lie to gentiles.
It's okay to kill gentiles.
It's okay to steal from gentiles
Gentiles are not people.
Jews proudly killed Jesus.
It's okay to have sex with children.
Rabbies should stuck little boys' dicks.

I'm not making up any of this.

You can look at Israeli treatment of others, you can look at the teachings of the Talmud, to understand why Jews earned all the contempt the nazis had for them. You can look at how Jews treat Americans and understand why the public isn't allowed to talk honestly and openly about Jews in America, to protect the Jews from what they've earned.

Gentiles are not people.

Ever hear of the Ten Commandments?
Didn't your god Jesus HAVE to die in order to save the human race? Your god was Jewish, BTW, so you shouldn't hate us so much.
Priests are more known to molest little boys than rabbis. Rabbis have wives.
Any anti-Gentile comment in the Talmud applies to heathens, not monotheists.

You fathomless idiot, the original Hebrew Ten Commandments only applied to Jews: thou shalt not bear false witness...thou shalt not steal, only meant for other Jews...the Talmud makes very clear that it is encourage for Jews to lie cheat and steal from Gentiles...sigh

You fathomless idiot, the original Hebrew Ten Commandments only applied to Jews: thou shalt not bear false witness...thou shalt not steal, only meant for other Jews...the Talmud makes very clear that it is encourage for Jews to lie cheat and steal from Gentiles...sigh

The Talmud is not the Torah.

I wonder why you refuse to understand that.

Anyone can make unsubstantiated statements. If you quote the Talmud, then provide the source and link, idiot. Secondly, the Talmud is not as important as the Torah, idiot. Thirdly, when the Talmud made any anti-Gentile statements it applied to heathens, not monotheists, idiot. Fourthly, if the Ten Commandments is meant only for Hebrews, then provide the source, idiot. Repeating the commandments word-for-word is not a source, idiot. It does not say do not kill other Hebrews, but do not kill. Once again, if you have a Talmudic source for killing Gentiles, provide it. On the contrary, the Torah is full of references to being kind to strangers "because you were strangers in the Land of Egypt".

Gentiles are not people.

Didn't your god Jesus HAVE to die in order to save the human race? Your god was Jewish, BTW, so you shouldn't hate us so much.

The Bible Christian, not Jewish. The Talmud is Jewish.

The Catholic Church could solve most of its molestation problem by kicking the fags out. But, instead, they listened to Jewish psychologists and let the fags in.

The Catholic Church may be endanger children with some of their practices, but Catholic teaching doesn't approve of sex with children nor does it instruct Catholics to perform oral sex on little boys as part of a ritual, as does the Talmud.

Gentiles are not people.

The Catholic Church could solve most of its molestation problem by kicking the fags out. But, instead, they listened to Jewish psychologists and let the fags in.

The Catholic Church may be endanger children with some of their practices, but Catholic teaching doesn't approve of sex with children nor does it instruct Catholics to perform oral sex on little boys as part of a ritual, as does the Talmud.

Yes, that's right, the Talmud encourages oral sex with little boys. I'M BEING SARCASTIC HERE!

The Catholic Church could solve most of its molestation problem by kicking the fags out. But, instead, they listened to Jewish psychologists and let the fags in.----THIS HAS SIMPLY GOT TO BE ONE OF THE DUMBEST STATEMENTS RECORDED ON ANY MESSAGE-BOARD....IT IS DIZZYING

No, the entire world does not hate people of Jewish ancestry.

I have a business. The Jewish people I dealt with were always honest with me, helped if there was any kind of problem, answered questions, didn't pull any punches. It doesn't get better than that.

I also dealt with people of Middle Eastern ancestry. Same deal. Honest, helpful, answered questions, didn't pull punches.

Quit cutting off your nose to spite your face. Get along with whoever comes your way and treat them like family. It's like taking vitamins. You'll live longer.

Yes, that's right, the Talmud encourages oral sex with little boys. I'M BEING SARCASTIC HERE!

You're ignorant and proud of it. You're also stupid for thinking that there is something too disgusting for Jews to be guilty of.

News item: July 12, 2012 A New York City’s Board of Mental Health and Hygiene held a hearing yesterday to discuss plans to have parents sign a consent form that details the risks of metzitzah b’peh, the direct oral-to-penis sucking done by many mohels [cock-sucking Jews].

Why? Because cock-sucking Jews have left a trail of dead and brain-damaged little boys by giving them STDs. Even though these Jews are only doing what the Talmud tells them to do.

Forum List

Back