Israel is the ultimate refutation of Jewish moral pretension

Yes, Ariux has proven his childish nature and arrested development with his name-calling, etc.

I use language that shitheads understand. They don't understand issues, but they understand "shithead."
After reading your replies on this thread, would it be accurate for someone to call you "peterbreath?" I wouldn't call you that but someone else might.

Why is this even being spoken about on here. Anyone with brains realizes that there are Gay people and pedophiles from all walks of life, all ethnicities, all religions, all cultures, etc. Perhaps the two of you would like to go to Afghanistan and join that group which has those little boys dress up as girls. They only use their wives to have children, but their preferences are these little boys. I think you two would fit in right well there.

Hossfly, you ignorant shitpounder, even by jewish shrink standards, most of the child molestation in the Catholic church is homosexual in nature, not pedophile in nature, and not heterosexual in nature. The point being, shithead, is that the Catholic Church could have protected these children by kicking homosexuals to the curb. Man, you're such a fucktard.
Curb your foul tongue, Ariux. It only shows your childlike qualities.

Sorry, MJ, but that's all he has.

Your link specically says that "In Roman Catholicism, homosexual acts are considered contrary to natural law and sinful..." and whoever told you that sin is only in the heart, not in the act, lied.

The Roman Catholic issue is about knowingly letting homosexual men into the priesthood, men who have a desire for men, not men who practice homosexual acts. (Homosexual sin or not a sin, it's still a very dangerous thing to do, as proven by the molestation scandal.) It's like you have no understanding of the issues.

How can sin be in the act if there's no sinful desire behind the act? And, if there's sinful desire that makes the act a sin, then it's the desire that's really the sin.

You can spin this all you like but, as always, you lead with your monumental ignorance and hatred.

I cannot imagine which Catholic church you are affiliated with, but the one I am familiar with has gleefully persecuted homosexuals for its entire history...the irony is that the Vatican created such an atmosphere of fear for homosexuals and lesbians that the perfect shelter for their sexual identities was the church itself...who would ask why a middle-age Priest was unmarried?? The Catholic pulpit has long declared homosexuality a sin...listen to the rants...listen to the comments of the head of the Catholic league....sheesh!!!!

This wikipedia entry presents the evidence showing that your are wrong about the Catholic church. "The Church has stated that homosexual desires or attractions themselves are not sinful." Compare to Jesus saying looking with lust is a sin. Matthew 5:28.

As for unmarried middle-age priests, most people choose to become priests as teenagers, long before they're looking for an excuse not to be married.

you know very little about the Church...the Vatican has a long, bloody history of demonizing and punishing homosexuality---including various forms of torture and burning...I dare say that you seem blissfully oblivious to the the paradox: the church attempt sot draw a distinction between homosexual desires and the predictable actions they entail...as with most things Catholic the primitive stupidity and ignorance literally screams out at you....make no tiny error the Catholic policy toward homosexuals is unambiguously condemning.

you know very little about the Church...the Vatican has a long, bloody history of demonizing and punishing homosexuality---including various forms of torture and burning...

I dare say that the world's largest Liberal denomination, which is always chanting about compassion and social justice, wasn't motivated to let fags into the priesthood as a form of torture and burning.

make no tiny error the Catholic policy toward homosexuals is unambiguously condemning.

From the Vatican, "The Holy See continues to advocate that every sign of unjust discrimination towards homosexual persons should be avoided and urges States to do away with criminal penalties against them." No wonder most Catholics support same-sex "marriage."

you know very little about the Church...the Vatican has a long, bloody history of demonizing and punishing homosexuality---including various forms of torture and burning...

I dare say that the world's largest Liberal denomination, which is always chanting about compassion and social justice, wasn't motivated to let fags into the priesthood as a form of torture and burning.

make no tiny error the Catholic policy toward homosexuals is unambiguously condemning.

From the Vatican, "The Holy See continues to advocate that every sign of unjust discrimination towards homosexual persons should be avoided and urges States to do away with criminal penalties against them." No wonder most Catholics support same-sex "marriage."
Have you two yardbirds decided when to tie the knot?

next to Zionists one of my favorite sports is tangling with delusional Catholics...I say this because whatever the state of Israel is guilty of---the Vatican effortlessly eclipses...the organization most responsible for intolerance for "fags' is your cherished "liberal" church and successive centuries of mindless bigotry, masterful stupidity, ignorance, and irrational hatred.....oh darn, I left out mass-murder...WTF???

Why is LIQ accusing the catholic church of executing homosexuals? As far as I know that kind of thing ended centuries ago Execution of Homosexuals is still on the SHARIAH BOOKS however I doubt if there are accurate stats as to how much of it is going on

Forum List

Back