Israel is Right To Defend Itself

Nuc said:
I agree. Anti-Semitism is rancid, the Jews have made a disproportionate contribution to society at large.

I'm not blaming monotheism in the abstract, but I am blaming monotheists in concrete terms. Especially the ones who don't eat pork, which seems to be the main problem.

Denmark should have dropped planeloads of their delicious ham over the region to atone for the cartoon controversy.

I am not anti-religion ... more of a "to each his own" person, but I think in this case, BOTH religions are being given far more credence than they deserve.

As already stated, the attacks by Arabs against Israel originally were culture, not religion based. While I don't recall it ever being state -- than in and of itself beign a statement -- I think Hitler attacked Jews based on race, not religion.

SO when you blow away the religion smokescreen Islamic extremists and antisemitic extremists try to keep in front of our eyes, this is just another war based on racial/cultural intolerance.

GunnyL said:
SO when you blow away the religion smokescreen Islamic extremists and antisemitic extremists try to keep in front of our eyes, this is just another war based on racial/cultural intolerance.

Probably correct, but if Israel were relocated to the middle of Australia or Wyoming would this war be going on?

GunnyL said:
If you want to take it a step even further back, I think this inbred fear of Zionism that has been perpetuated for centuries is absolute bullshit.

Inbred fear of zionism? If anything one has to try hard to learn the truth about jews.

Look at the brainwashing. Jews regularly give preference to other jews. Meanwhile, they portray white people as the worst race on the face of the earth, and demand that america's academia, government institutions, and companies be systematically made less white, through open racial discrimination. AND further more, they've warped public discourse to the extent that pointing out these FACTS is a racist thing to do.

You guys say they have no influence in europe "look at all the muslim immigration, look at the U.N. positions", however Holocaust discussion is the only topic I know of that has been place off limits BY LAW.

Do you think jews benefitted in any way from slavery, Gunny? Or was it all just the evil white people.

Additionally, christians are being convinced to CHANGE THEIR RELIGION so jews feel comfortable with it. And many on this board are claiming the jews had some massive influence on european culture, and can't even say Chrisitan without say Judeo in front of it. As if just saying Chrisitian is some form hatred. You people are twisted in the membrane.

GunnyL said:

How about the jewish religious smokescreen. You keeping that one?

"God gave us this land" -- puhleeeze.

rtwngAvngr said:
AND further more, they've warped public discourse to the extent that pointing out these FACTS is a racist thing to do.

Absolutely, positively CORRECT.

It's funny, I see the title of this thread and think, "Well, OK. Sure. Who could be so unreasonable as to disagree with a country or people's right to defend themselves?"

I don't, in the abstract. But that doesn't mean I have to SUPPORT WITH MONEY AND LIFE other peoples' wars. That is essentially what's going on the middle east. I don't support Arabs any more or less than Jews, though I do have a problem with Jewish influence in my country. I mean, what do we get out of our support for Jews? They hate us and mock us to our faces! And let's be clear: Jews don't "love" white Christians any more than Islamic Arabs. We're just convenient fighters for them. That same white Christian soldier from Iowa who dies in Iraq is the same guy that Jewish comedy writers make fun of as stupid and idiotic. That's awful, people! We need to wake up.

And, anyway, to those constantly whining about "Israel's right to defend itself," would you say the same about white folks in America?

I fucking dare you!

William Joyce said:
Absolutely, positively CORRECT.

It's funny, I see the title of this thread and think, "Well, OK. Sure. Who could be so unreasonable as to disagree with a country or people's right to defend themselves?"

I don't, in the abstract. But that doesn't mean I have to SUPPORT WITH MONEY AND LIFE other peoples' wars. That is essentially what's going on the middle east. I don't support Arabs any more or less than Jews, though I do have a problem with Jewish influence in my country. I mean, what do we get out of our support for Jews? They hate us and mock us to our faces! And let's be clear: Jews don't "love" white Christians any more than Islamic Arabs. We're just convenient fighters for them. That same white Christian soldier from Iowa who dies in Iraq is the same guy that Jewish comedy writers make fun of as stupid and idiotic. That's awful, people! We need to wake up.

And, anyway, to those constantly whining about "Israel's right to defend itself," would you say the same about white folks in America?

I fucking dare you!

Too true, my white brother.

wait for it. wait for it.......

"There's no such thing as white people." Bad science or wishful thinking?

You racists scumbags. How dare you imply portions of your paycheck shouldn't go to Israel for their war.:spank3:

theHawk said:
You racists scumbags. How dare you imply portions of your paycheck shouldn't go to Israel for their war.:spank3:

I don't like my paycheck going to any of these bonehead wars. There should be a box on your tax form where you can check "yes" or "no" to various controversial tax ideas. That would end all of the whining about arms, public art, Planned Parenthood etc. If you don't want your money going to it, check "no". This way the public decides the defense budget, the arts budget and so on. Objective things everybody uses such as roads can be universally taxed.

theHawk said:

the US sends money to palestine, UAE, india, pakistan, france, russia all kinds of people that do things equal to israel killing the little green meanies....do you want the little green meanies to live?....

Nuc said:
I don't like my paycheck going to any of these bonehead wars. There should be a box on your tax form where you can check "yes" or "no" to various controversial tax ideas. That would end all of the whining about arms, public art, Planned Parenthood etc. If you don't want your money going to it, check "no". This way the public decides the defense budget, the arts budget and so on. Objective things everybody uses such as roads can be universally taxed.
Which is why it was decided the US would Not be a democracy.

rtwngAvngr said:
Inbred fear of zionism? If anything one has to try hard to learn the truth about jews.

Look at the brainwashing. Jews regularly give preference to other jews. Meanwhile, they portray white people as the worst race on the face of the earth, and demand that america's academia, government institutions, and companies be systematically made less white, through open racial discrimination. AND further more, they've warped public discourse to the extent that pointing out these FACTS is a racist thing to do.

And their showing preference to those of their religion is differs from you showing preference to those of your race HOW?

ANY minority in the US takes advantage of the fact that whites can be openly and legally discriminated against, not just Jews.

You guys say they have no influence in europe "look at all the muslim immigration, look at the U.N. positions", however Holocaust discussion is the only topic I know of that has been place off limits BY LAW.

Which US law specifically places discussion of the Holocaust off limits?

Do you think jews benefitted in any way from slavery, Gunny? Or was it all just the evil white people.

I'm quite sure there were Jewish slaveowners just as there were slaveowners of all types, sizes and religions throughout history.

Additionally, christians are being convinced to CHANGE THEIR RELIGION so jews feel comfortable with it. And many on this board are claiming the jews had some massive influence on european culture, and can't even say Chrisitan without say Judeo in front of it. As if just saying Chrisitian is some form hatred. You people are twisted in the membrane.

Twisted in the membrane? Where the hell do you think Christians evolved from? Rather than adhering to the point in your accusation, I make a point of differentiating between what is Christian, and what is Judeo-Christian.

You are attempting to place me in a position I don't hold with your black-or-white-only attitude. You stating that I adhere to ANY PC rhetoric is adsurd, and you know it.

I'm not ashamed of being white, nor being Christian, and have never said anything of the kind. I just don't posess a ridiculous, unfounded fear of those who aren't.

rtwngAvngr said:
How about the jewish religious smokescreen. You keeping that one?

"God gave us this land" -- puhleeeze.

I can make two arguments here. One, the Balfour Agreement assigned a portion of the state of Palestine within the nation of Transjordan to the Jews.

The other argument would be that if you ARE truly Christian, then you should KNOW God made the Jews having that land possible, just as He has a hand in all things.

Which US law specifically places discussion of the Holocaust off limits?

He was talking about europe. I don't know if it's every single country in europe, but in Britain and Germany you can get thrown in prison for professing holocaust denial.

GunnyL said:
I can make two arguments here. One, the Balfour Agreement assigned a portion of the state of Palestine within the nation of Transjordan to the Jews.

The other argument would be that if you ARE truly Christian, then you should KNOW God made the Jews having that land possible, just as He has a hand in all things.

What business do the british have giving nations to the jews?

Didn't jesus also say the jews should essentially become christians? Yes. He did.

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life;no one comes to the Father but through Me." John 14:6

rtwngAvngr said:
What business do the british have giving nations to the jews?

It's called being one of the winners in a war, as Britain was, as opposed to being one of the losers, which Transjordan as part of the Ottoman Empire was.

As previously stated, the Jews were given the piece of land by people like YOU who didn't want Jews in THEIR countries.

Didn't jesus also say the jews should essentially become christians? Yes. He did.

And?

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life;no one comes to the Father but through Me." John 14:6

That's all fine and dandy, but irrelevant.

GunnyL said:
Twisted in the membrane? Where the hell do you think Christians evolved from? Rather than adhering to the point in your accusation, I make a point of differentiating between what is Christian, and what is Judeo-Christian.

You are attempting to place me in a position I don't hold with your black-or-white-only attitude. You stating that I adhere to ANY PC rhetoric is adsurd, and you know it.

I'm not ashamed of being white, nor being Christian, and have never said anything of the kind. I just don't posess a ridiculous, unfounded fear of those who aren't.

WHo's painting whom into a corner? We didn't "evolve" from jews. Our doctrines are clearly and substantially different. Whether or not jesus is divine and required for salvation is KIND OF a big point with real christians. I'm not saying jews don't deserve to live. I'm saying let's quit pretending we're "basically the same" religion or whatever noahide madness you're floundering in.

rtwngAvngr said:
WHo's painting whom into a corner? We didn't "evolve" from jews. Our doctrines are clearly and substantially different. Whether or not jesus is divine and required for salvation is KIND OF a big point with real christians. I'm not saying jews don't deserve to live. I'm saying let's quit pretending we're "basically the same" religion or whatever noahide madness you're floundering in.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back