Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

very few jews left in arab countries--
Only because they chose not to live there.
they were genocided out of existence
"they", you seem to be still around.
at least you are not alone.
World Genocides
9,350,000 Jews by Germany
7,650,000 Polish Catholics by Germany
7,500,000 Ukrainians by USSR
3,000,000 Cambodians
1,750.000 Kazakh
1,500,000 Amenians were totally exterminated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
:)-

Only because they chose not to live there.

"they", you seem to be still around.
at least you are not alone.
World Genocides
9,350,000 Jews by Germany
7,650,000 Polish Catholics by Germany
7,500,000 Ukrainians by USSR
3,000,000 Cambodians
1,750.000 Kazakh
1,500,000 Amenians were totally exterminated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
there are survivors of all the genocides which are on your
list. The jewish survivors of genocides in arab lands are
mostly in Israel

Meanwhile, Israel’s air, sea and land blockade of Gaza has been in place since 2007

The CoI concluded that the Israeli government has restricted civic space through a strategy of delegitimizing and silencing civil society, which is linked to its goal of maintaining permanent occupation at the expense of the rights of the Palestinian people.
Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory - Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect

Today in the year 2023 & nothing has changed.

The jewish survivors of genocides in arab lands are
mostly in Israel
Only because this is where they chose to live.
There are over 6 million Jews in the USA &
there are over 6 million Jews living in Europe.
The vast majority could not be paid enough to move to the racist state of Israel.

Only because this is where they chose to live.
There are over 6 million Jews in the USA &
there are over 6 million Jews living in Europe.
The vast majority could not be paid enough to move to the racist state of Israel.
you engage in wishful thinking----of all the jews that exist the MOST ZIONIST
are those that escaped the shariah shit holes----even those who live in the
"diaspora" ----LIKE TO GO BACK TO ISRAEL----

yes I can---but I don't want to HURT you
Oh poor baby. I have the solution to your infestation.

1701216619482.jpeg

irosie91, for your eyes only------

June 7, 2017
Israel’s Occupation: 50 Years of Dispossession

For half a century, Israel’s occupation of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip has resulted in systematic human rights violations against Palestinians living there.

Since the occupation first began in June 1967, Israel’s ruthless policies of land confiscation, illegal settlement and dispossession, coupled with rampant discrimination, have inflicted immense suffering on Palestinians, depriving them of their basic rights.
Israel’s military rule disrupts every aspect of daily life in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. It continues to affect whether, when and how Palestinians can travel to work or school, go abroad, visit their relatives, earn a living, attend a protest, access their farmland, or even access electricity or a clean water supply. It means daily humiliation, fear and oppression. People’s entire lives are effectively held hostage by Israel.
Israel's Occupation: 50 Years of Dispossession

Praziquantel?
27 SEPTEMBER 2023
Settlement Expansion in Occupied Palestinian Territory Violates International Law, Must Cease, Many Delegates Tell Security Council
Pointing to ongoing expansion of Israeli settlements, demolition of Palestinian structures, daily violence and continued inflammatory rhetoric by their Government representatives,
a senior United Nations official reiterated to the Security Council the Secretary-General’s appeal for an end to the occupation and a resolution of the conflict in pursuit of the two-State solution, as members echoed those calls and underlined a need to return to peace negotiations.
Settlement Expansion in Occupied Palestinian Territory Violates International Law, Must Cease, Many Delegates Tell Security Council | UN Press

irosie91,
I keep providing proof upon proof that what I am posting is true, but you fail to provide a counter to it.

What’s up, you just cannot get it up, or what?

27 SEPTEMBER 2023
Settlement Expansion in Occupied Palestinian Territory Violates International Law, Must Cease, Many Delegates Tell Security Council

Pointing to ongoing expansion of Israeli settlements, demolition of Palestinian structures, daily violence and continued inflammatory rhetoric by their Government representatives, a senior United Nations official reiterated to the Security Council the Secretary-General’s appeal for an end to the occupation and a resolution of the conflict in pursuit of the two-State solution, as members echoed those calls and underlined a need to return to peace negotiations.
Settlement Expansion in Occupied Palestinian Territory Violates International Law, Must Cease, Many Delegates Tell Security Council | UN Press

irosie91,
I keep providing proof upon proof that what I am posting is true, but you fail to provide a counter to it.

Yep. Every time those Pali’s launch attacks into Israeli territory, Israel somehow imagines that it has a right to fight back.

Why, the noive!

27 SEPTEMBER 2023
Pointing to ongoing expansion of Israeli settlements, demolition of Palestinian structures, daily violence and continued inflammatory rhetoric by their Government representatives,
a senior United Nations official reiterated to the Security Council the Secretary-General’s appeal for an end to the occupation and a resolution of the conflict in pursuit of the two-State solution, as members echoed those calls and underlined a need to return to peace negotiations.

irosie91,

that's not proof----that is political rhetoric

that's not proof----that is political rhetoric
Israeli settlements or colonies are civilian communities where Israeli citizens live, almost exclusively of Jewish identity or ethnicity, built on lands occupied by Israel since the Six-Day War in 1967. The international community considers Israeli settlements to be illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.

Israeli settlements currently exist in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem), claimed by the State of Palestine as its sovereign territory, and in the Golan Heights, which is internationally considered Syrian territory. East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights have been effectively annexed by Israel, though the international community has rejected any change of status and considers each occupied territory.

Although the West Bank settlements are on land administered under Israeli military rule rather than civil law, Israeli civil law is "pipelined" into the settlements..,.,.,.,.,,
The international community regards both territories as held under Israeli occupation and the localities established there to be illegal settlements. The International Court of Justice found the settlements to be illegal in its 2004 advisory opinion on the West Bank barrier.

There are over 100 Israeli illegal outposts in the West Bank. In total, over 450,000 Israeli settlers live in the West Bank excluding East Jerusalem, with an additional 220,000 Jewish settlers residing in East Jerusalem.

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia
irosie91, you are starting to bore me, so I am off to greener pastures.
bye

Yep. Every time those Pali’s launch attacks into Israeli territory, Israel somehow imagines that it has a right to fight back.
I am off to talk to real people but before I leave,

Its bla, bla, bla to you Backagain

And as I left, I farted

I know you can smell it, sweetie :)-

Forum List

Back