Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

Someone posted this am, on the mercy of hamas and how well they treat these jewish children. BULLSHIT. ancient lyin.

AFter 50 days in the hands of these hamas monsters these children are in fragile mental states. who knows what these bastards did to these children.

That topic is closed now, i doubt it was for the reasons stated. more likely he was exposing the true nature of the left and its supporters
well look what i found. The OPs original claim was all a lie.

A self-described journalist was branded a “f–ing lunatic” for insinuating that a hostage freed from Hamas over the weekend was expressing her “appreciation and thanks” to the terrorists as she was handed over to the Red Cross.

Maree Campbell, whose bio on X describes her as an “International Relations Analyst” and journalist, shared a screenshot of Mia Regev, 21, claiming that her facial expression seemed to express her thankfulness for how well she was treated.

“I’m not a facial expression expert, but judging by the look in her eyes and the expression on her face, I’d say this is a look of appreciation and thanks,” Campbell posted Sunday.

“Might it be that she is saying thanks for being treated unexpectedly well whilst in captivity.”

The post was widely condemned online, and a community note was added — saying that Regev was shot and her brother is believed to be either dead or still in captivity.

“Mia Regev was shot by Palestinian terrorists before they abducted her and her brother,” it said.

“They held her with a bullet wound for 50 days as a hostage and only released her pursuant to an agreement freeing convicted criminals from jail. She needed immediate medical care upon release.”

Pundit Jonah Goldberg, formerly of the National Review, also replied: “WTF is wrong with you?”

Others called her names, including former MSNBC security analyst Malcolm Nance, who said she is an “absolute idiot,” and author Bethany Mandel, who called Campbell a “f–ing lunatic.”

“You are an absolute idiot if you think a hostage who may have been abused for 47 days is saying with her eyes, ‘Thanks for the good treatment of abducting me, shooting me, tying me to a chair, beating and [possibly] sexually assaulting me! Oh, and thanks for killing my family and neighbors,’” Nance wrote.

“Any smile here means, ‘F– you terrorist bastards. I will watch you burn in Hell.”

Author Carol Roth also commented, “If you are taken hostage, you are not, by definition, being treated well.”

David Marcus, a columnist for Fox News, meanwhile, suggested, “Maybe she can leave a nice Yelp review.

“In fact, they could probably use a few more hostages, you should volunteer Maree. Experience that Hamas hospitality for yourself.”

But Campbell has only doubled down on her assertion, saying the community note added to her post should be “rated down … because ‘the context’ it is adding is from an unreliable source and is totally irrelevant to the content of my post.

“Together, let’s beat the Zionists who are trying to game the system and harass us into silence,” she wrote.

She also shared a video of Regev’s release superimposed with the words, “You set me free but you captured my heart” and suggested Elon Musk visit Gaza as he tours Israel.

“It’ll add content akin to community notes,” Campbell wrote.

source: NY Post

Last edited:
well look what i found. The OPs original claim was all a lie.

A self-described journalist was branded a “f–ing lunatic” for insinuating that a hostage freed from Hamas over the weekend was expressing her “appreciation and thanks” to the terrorists as she was handed over to the Red Cross.

Maree Campbell, whose bio on X describes her as an “International Relations Analyst” and journalist, shared a screenshot of Mia Regev, 21, claiming that her facial expression seemed to express her thankfulness for how well she was treated.

“I’m not a facial expression expert, but judging by the look in her eyes and the expression on her face, I’d say this is a look of appreciation and thanks,” Campbell posted Sunday.

“Might it be that she is saying thanks for being treated unexpectedly well whilst in captivity.”

The post was widely condemned online, and a community note was added — saying that Regev was shot and her brother is believed to be either dead or still in captivity.

“Mia Regev was shot by Palestinian terrorists before they abducted her and her brother,” it said.

“They held her with a bullet wound for 50 days as a hostage and only released her pursuant to an agreement freeing convicted criminals from jail. She needed immediate medical care upon release.”

Pundit Jonah Goldberg, formerly of the National Review, also replied: “WTF is wrong with you?”

Others called her names, including former MSNBC security analyst Malcolm Nance, who said she is an “absolute idiot,” and author Bethany Mandel, who called Campbell a “f–ing lunatic.”

“You are an absolute idiot if you think a hostage who may have been abused for 47 days is saying with her eyes, ‘Thanks for the good treatment of abducting me, shooting me, tying me to a chair, beating and [possibly] sexually assaulting me! Oh, and thanks for killing my family and neighbors,’” Nance wrote.

“Any smile here means, ‘F– you terrorist bastards. I will watch you burn in Hell.”

Author Carol Roth also commented, “If you are taken hostage, you are not, by definition, being treated well.”

David Marcus, a columnist for Fox News, meanwhile, suggested, “Maybe she can leave a nice Yelp review.

“In fact, they could probably use a few more hostages, you should volunteer Maree. Experience that Hamas hospitality for yourself.”

But Campbell has only doubled down on her assertion, saying the community note added to her post should be “rated down … because ‘the context’ it is adding is from an unreliable source and is totally irrelevant to the content of my post.

“Together, let’s beat the Zionists who are trying to game the system and harass us into silence,” she wrote.

She also shared a video of Regev’s release superimposed with the words, “You set me free but you captured my heart” and suggested Elon Musk visit Gaza as he tours Israel.

“It’ll add content akin to community notes,” Campbell wrote.

source: NY Post
a statement by a newly released captive-----who has left other captives
behind her and likely even a brother can be evaluated ONLY in that
context. Comment pro or con is silly at this time

You make an INTERESTING POINT. The islamic calendar commences when
Muhummad and his band of merry "men" journeyed to the Jewiish city of
Yathrib and there initiated a comprehensive genocide that left arabia JUDENFREI
for almost 15 centuries It is likely that OCTOBER 7 will become a HALLMARK DAY
in the world of the UMMAH ----as yet another MAJOR VICTORY---(ie genocide) for
ISLAM AND ALLAH

Mecca had a population of 500 people in Muhammad's day.

Mecca had a population of 500 people in Muhammad's day.
it was a stopover, point----for caravan robbers and slavers---right there on the silk road. Populations were LOTS smaller back then. You seem to STRUGGLE
to fit the stats into whatever idiocy you espouse at any given moment

it was a stopover, point----for caravan robbers and slavers---right there on the silk road. Populations were LOTS smaller back then. You seem to STRUGGLE
to fit the stats into whatever idiocy you espouse at any given moment

Good. Remember that.

Good. Remember that.
I have no trouble KNOWING that-----what is your "point"? POPULATION
EXPLOSION? The population of Athens 400 BC was only 40,000----the populaton of Manhattan ISLAND was probably measured in the scores.
In Bethlehem----EVERYONE KNEW YOUR NAME

Hopefully, THIS TIME they finish the job. I hope every person here who believes Israelis deserved 10/7, get to watch their own loved ones treated exactly the same.
and they will be if they continue to sanction Islam's domination of the earth jihad. The left wing idiots do not understand that they are hastening their own demise when they help the islamists conquer more territory and kill Jews and Christians. Islam is on a long term jihad to rule the entire world, and the left win fools in this country are helping them.

I have no trouble KNOWING that-----what is your "point"? POPULATION
EXPLOSION? The population of Athens 400 BC was only 40,000----the populaton of Manhattan ISLAND was probably measured in the scores.
In Bethlehem----EVERYONE KNEW YOUR NAME

I know .... That's what I have been saying all along.

and they will be if they continue to sanction Islam's domination of the earth jihad. The left wing idiots do not understand that they are hastening their own demise when they help the islamists conquer more territory and kill Jews and Christians. Islam is on a long term jihad to rule the entire world, and the left win fools in this country are helping them.
our resident muslim thinks the truth posted above is funny. Hmmmmmm?

Hopefully, THIS TIME they finish the job. I hope every person here who believes Israelis deserved 10/7, get to watch their own loved ones treated exactly the same.
Yet you’re completely unconcerned about the thousands of innocent Palis murdered by Israel. Do you hate Muslims or what?

Forum List

Back