Israel-Hamas talks in Cairo CANCELED

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
And only in Israel news have we heard that, the Pals or Hamas would not have a reason to do this, or the means, but who did have a reason?

Surely not us. Israel is in good relations with Egypt, which improved since the last operation. Hamas and Egypt are in no friendship terms at all, it's totally up their alley to do something against the only sane leader in the area.

Stupid Palestinians. sooting their own leg.

What else is new?

I was just wondering what would happen when the ceasefire talks fall apart.

I can't see an agreement.

And only in Israel news have we heard that, the Pals or Hamas would not have a reason to do this, or the means, but who did have a reason?
Good point. Hamas has always tried to win support from Egypt. This would be counter productive.

It only benefits Israel.

Yes it sure does sound as those Israel has SISI in their pockets.

Rafah crossing closed indefinitely after deadly Sinai attacks

Daily News Egypt / October 25, 2014 / 2 Comments / 570 Views
The Rafah crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt was closed indefinitely after Friday’s attacks against army forces that killed at least 3o and injured over 25, which led the Egyptian government to announce a state of emergency in the troubled Sinai Peninsula
Bassem Neim, a senior Hamas official, said that while he mourned the wounded and dead soldiers and expressed solidarity with their families, the closing of the border crossing directly affects people stranded in the territories and denies Palestinians access to food, fuel, medicine, and other necessities. Neim called repeated Palestinians calls for the Egyptians to fully open the border.
Al-Sisi’s comments signalled Egyptian authorities belief that Gaza-based militants had a role in the deadliest attack in recent memory in Egypt.
Hamas, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, has faced increasing attention from the Egyptian government which closely links the movement with the now-banned Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

There is no way the Pals or Hamas would do anything to warrant the border closing and the attack in recent memories was in 2012 , that must be the one.

The only one to benefit would be Israel as far as I can see or radicals from Pal who'd want no peace fire, but then again I'm sure that boarder was "very well guarded".

No one said it was the Pals just they were closing the boarder and upping security.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-thwarts-Sinai-rocket-attack-at-Israel-.html

Of course they do, war would only work against Egypt and Israel(including the Palestinians by the way) - Hamas is the only one benefit from it.
Read the Egyptian news outlets and see what the terrorists doing to them, and see what Egypt benefits out of good relationship with Israel, so far nearly half of the Israeli fatalities in Sinai and we're talking about an army not some militants.

Hamas, and it is not the first time they have attacked Egypt. Very soon Egypt will ask Israel for help and whether they can transport troops into Israel to catch hamas in a classic pincer movement.

Yes it sure does sound as those Israel has SISI in their pockets.

Rafah crossing closed indefinitely after deadly Sinai attacks

Daily News Egypt / October 25, 2014 / 2 Comments / 570 Views
The Rafah crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt was closed indefinitely after Friday’s attacks against army forces that killed at least 3o and injured over 25, which led the Egyptian government to announce a state of emergency in the troubled Sinai Peninsula
Bassem Neim, a senior Hamas official, said that while he mourned the wounded and dead soldiers and expressed solidarity with their families, the closing of the border crossing directly affects people stranded in the territories and denies Palestinians access to food, fuel, medicine, and other necessities. Neim called repeated Palestinians calls for the Egyptians to fully open the border.
Al-Sisi’s comments signalled Egyptian authorities belief that Gaza-based militants had a role in the deadliest attack in recent memory in Egypt.
Hamas, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, has faced increasing attention from the Egyptian government which closely links the movement with the now-banned Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

There is no way the Pals or Hamas would do anything to warrant the border closing and the attack in recent memories was in 2012 , that must be the one.

The only one to benefit would be Israel as far as I can see or radicals from Pal who'd want no peace fire, but then again I'm sure that boarder was "very well guarded".

No one said it was the Pals just they were closing the boarder and upping security.

Then how would Israelis get into gaza without being noticed, to any intelligent person it is a hamas terrorist attack to change the views of Egyptians and get them back on the side of hamas. Since the M.B. was ousted in Egypt and made Illegal hamas has had no support from Egypt.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-thwarts-Sinai-rocket-attack-at-Israel-.html

Of course they do, war would only work against Egypt and Israel(including the Palestinians by the way) - Hamas is the only one benefit from it.
Read the Egyptian news outlets and see what the terrorists doing to them, and see what Egypt benefits out of good relationship with Israel, so far nearly half of the Israeli fatalities in Sinai and we're talking about an army not some militants.

How would they get a truck out of the tunnel. The Sinai is full of terrorists. No Gaza

Al Arabiya was created to be a direct competitor of the Qatar-based Al Jazeera.[7] As a response to Al Jazeera's criticism of the Saudi royal family throughout the 1990s, members of the Saudi royal family established Al Arabiya in Dubai in 2002.[10] According to a 2008 New York Times profile of Al Arabiya director Abdul Rahman Al Rashed, the channel works "to cure Arab television of its penchant for radical politics and violence", with Al Jazeera as its main target. Al Arabiya is said to be the second most frequently watched channel after Al Jazeera in Saudi Arabia.[11]
Al Arabiya broadcast the email messages of Syrian president Bashar Assad in 2012 that were leaked by opposition hackers.[12]

There are many militia groups in the Sinai, and this paper is Saudi owned, but the fact is the Pals would not benefit nor would Hamas. It may of been someone from Gaza who is a militant but the only one to benefit would be Israel,
See you can't trust Hamas or the Pals.

On 5 August 2012, a group of armed men ambushed an Egyptian military base in the Sinai Peninsula, killing 16 Egyptian soldiers and stealing two Egyptian armored cars, and then infiltrated into Israel. The attackers rammed through the Kerem Shalom border crossing in Israel, while one of the vehicles exploded. The attackers then engaged in a firefight with soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces, and six attackers were killed during the firefight. No Israelis were injured.[22] The attackers were dressed as Bedouins and attacked with guns and rocket-propelled grenades.[23] 35 attackers took part in this attack on the Egyptian base.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency

Ansar Bait al-Maqdis (ABM, Arabic: أنصار بيت المقدس‎ Anṣar Bayt al-Maqdis, "Supporters of the Holy House"), also known as Ansar Jerusalem ("Supporters of Jerusalem")[8][9] is an active militant group that has been operating in the Sinai Peninsula[10] since the Egyptian Revolution of 2011, with its operations increasing in the wake of the overthrow of Mohammed Morsi in July 2013
The group is believed to be the main group behind the militant activity in the Sinai.[11] The group recruits Bedouins as well as other Egyptians and people of other nationalities.[11]Nabil Na'eem, a former member of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, has claimed that the group is funded by the Muslim Brotherhood's deputy chairman Khairat al-Shater
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hamas needs egypt in order to succeed moving forward with it. If they piss of Egypt, I find it hard to see how their terms can be fullfilled.
That they do.

It just seems like an odd coincident that whenever things are looking up on the Hamas/Egypt relationship, Egypt gets attacked.

Odd indeed.

On 5 August 2012, a group of armed men ambushed an Egyptian military base in the Sinai Peninsula, killing 16 Egyptian soldiers and stealing two Egyptian armored cars, and then infiltrated into Israel. The attackers rammed through the Kerem Shalom border crossing in Israel, while one of the vehicles exploded. The attackers then engaged in a firefight with soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces, and six attackers were killed during the firefight. No Israelis were injured.[22] The attackers were dressed as Bedouins and attacked with guns and rocket-propelled grenades.[23] 35 attackers took part in this attack on the Egyptian base.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency

Ansar Bait al-Maqdis (ABM, Arabic: أنصار بيت المقدس‎ Anṣar Bayt al-Maqdis, "Supporters of the Holy House"), also known as Ansar Jerusalem ("Supporters of Jerusalem")[8][9] is an active militant group that has been operating in the Sinai Peninsula[10] since the Egyptian Revolution of 2011, with its operations increasing in the wake of the overthrow of Mohammed Morsi in July 2013
The group is believed to be the main group behind the militant activity in the Sinai.[11] The group recruits Bedouins as well as other Egyptians and people of other nationalities.[11]Nabil Na'eem, a former member of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, has claimed that the group is funded by the Muslim Brotherhood's deputy chairman Khairat al-Shater
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"On 5 August 2012, a group of armed men ambushed an Egyptian military base in the Sinai Peninsula, killing 16 Egyptian soldiers and stealing two Egyptian armored cars, and then infiltrated into Israel."​

And they did that without experiencing any casualties. A case of tactical expertise that one would not expect from Bedouins.

This incident does not pass the smell test.

Hamas needs egypt in order to succeed moving forward with it. If they piss of Egypt, I find it hard to see how their terms can be fullfilled.
That they do.

It just seems like an odd coincident that whenever things are looking up on the Hamas/Egypt relationship, Egypt gets attacked.

Odd indeed.

Things are looking up for Hamas/Egypt relationship?

Are you high??

Hamas/Egypt relationship couldn't been worse.

What are you even talking about?!

That they do.

Odd indeed.
It's all part of a Worldwide Jooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !

tinfoil.jpg

That they do.

Odd indeed.
It's all part of a Worldwide Jooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !

tinfoil.jpg

Now THAT's funny!

Forum List

Back