HAMAS & the HOLOCAUST

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
"Educators" in Gaza have some hard and fast ideas about education ... it must not be taught!
The Holocaust - according to Hamas - is "a lie made up by the Zionists" which "contradicts and is against our culture, our principles, our traditions, values, heritage and religion" and "harms our history and civilization as well as our people's culture." Really.

Furthermore the teaching of the Holocaust to Palestinian kids represents "a kind of normalization with Israel and an attempt to bridge the psychological gap between Israel and the Palestinians" and went so far as to characterize the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a "war crime." Yeah ... they actually said that, too.
It is hard to imagine a people as fucked up as these "educators."
P/S - UNRWA denied it had plans to include the Holocaust in their curriculum.
Allah forbid!

Protesting what it said were plans to teach eighth-graders in U.N. schools about the Holocaust, the Hamas-affiliated
Popular Committee of Palestinian refugees sent an open letter to the chief of UNRWA offices calling the Holocaust "a lie made up by the Zionists"...

The interior ministry of the Hamas de facto government in Gaza expressed astonishment over the UNRWA curriculum's acknowledgement of the Holocaust." "We reject teaching our pupils such thoughts that contradicts with our Palestinian beliefs,"

The head of Hamas' education committee in Gaza,
Abdul Rahman el-Jamal, said that the Holocaust was a "big lie."

Hamas spiritual leader
Yunis al-Astal said teaching children about the Nazi genocide of Jews would be "marketing a lie", and characterized the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a "war crime."

Hamas spokesman
Sami Abu Zuhri said that Hamas rejects any attempt to introduce the Holocaust into the curriculum as "a kind of normalization with Israel and an attempt to bridge the psychological gap between Israel and the Palestinians.

Jamila al-Shanti, a Hamas legislative official, said: "Talk about the Holocaust and the execution of the Jews contradicts and is against our culture, our principles, our traditions, values, heritage and religion."

Mustafa al-Sawwaf, editor of the Hamas-run newspaper
Filastin, said the U.N. "should also be prevented from implementing this destructive policy that harms our history and civilization as well as our people's culture."

Hamas UNRWA Holocaust dispute - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Not particularly surprising. The Holocaust obviously turns Jewish people into sympathetic figures, and when a government sees somebody as an enemy, in this case Hamas sees Israeli Jews as an enemy, they always try to demonize them. We see it in the west when we hear some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler, or how IS is worse than al-Qaeda, etc... etc... Of course there is no logical basis to any of these claims, and they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are.

"Educators" in Gaza have some hard and fast ideas about education ... it must not be taught!
The Holocaust - according to Hamas - is "a lie made up by the Zionists" which "contradicts and is against our culture, our principles, our traditions, values, heritage and religion" and "harms our history and civilization as well as our people's culture." Really.

Furthermore the teaching of the Holocaust to Palestinian kids represents "a kind of normalization with Israel and an attempt to bridge the psychological gap between Israel and the Palestinians" and went so far as to characterize the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a "war crime." Yeah ... they actually said that, too.
It is hard to imagine a people as fucked up as these "educators."
P/S - UNRWA denied it had plans to include the Holocaust in their curriculum.
Allah forbid!

Protesting what it said were plans to teach eighth-graders in U.N. schools about the Holocaust, the Hamas-affiliated
Popular Committee of Palestinian refugees sent an open letter to the chief of UNRWA offices calling the Holocaust "a lie made up by the Zionists"...

The interior ministry of the Hamas de facto government in Gaza expressed astonishment over the UNRWA curriculum's acknowledgement of the Holocaust." "We reject teaching our pupils such thoughts that contradicts with our Palestinian beliefs,"

The head of Hamas' education committee in Gaza,
Abdul Rahman el-Jamal, said that the Holocaust was a "big lie."

Hamas spiritual leader
Yunis al-Astal said teaching children about the Nazi genocide of Jews would be "marketing a lie", and characterized the possible introduction of the subject into Gaza schools as a "war crime."

Hamas spokesman
Sami Abu Zuhri said that Hamas rejects any attempt to introduce the Holocaust into the curriculum as "a kind of normalization with Israel and an attempt to bridge the psychological gap between Israel and the Palestinians.

Jamila al-Shanti, a Hamas legislative official, said: "Talk about the Holocaust and the execution of the Jews contradicts and is against our culture, our principles, our traditions, values, heritage and religion."

Mustafa al-Sawwaf, editor of the Hamas-run newspaper
Filastin, said the U.N. "should also be prevented from implementing this destructive policy that harms our history and civilization as well as our people's culture."

Hamas UNRWA Holocaust dispute - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This is not surprising at all. Islamic scum like Hamas are well known for teaching lies and hatred.
Lying and hate is the essence of the death cult called Islam.
Because of Islamic dirt like this, the next generation of Muslims will also be hateful liars.
Imagine a world where Islam never came into existence !

Teaching the Holocaust myth in schools is wrong.

It's the same as teaching the children to believe in Santa Claus or Big Foot as proven fact. ..... :cool-45:

Or the same, too, as teaching children to believe in Yahweh, Allah, Christ, Mithra, Thor, etc. as proven fact. ~ Susan
PS All gods must love kids for each and every one of them love to play that ever so special children's game called Hide-Go-Seek.

Not particularly surprising. The Holocaust obviously turns Jewish people into sympathetic figures, and when a government sees somebody as an enemy, in this case Hamas sees Israeli Jews as an enemy, they always try to demonize them. We see it in the west when we hear some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler, or how IS is worse than al-Qaeda, etc... etc... Of course there is no logical basis to any of these claims, and they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are.

"...We see it in the west when we hear some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler, or how IS is worse than al-Qaeda, etc... etc... Of course there is no logical basis to any of these claims, and they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are."

"...no logical basis to any of these claims"

- some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler

- or how ISIL is worse than al-Qaeda, etc...
smiley_sleep.gif
etc

"...no logical basis to any of these claims ---they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are."

YOU got it baaadd joebib.

It's the same as teaching the children to believe in Santa Claus or Big Foot as proven fact. ..... :cool-45:

Or the same, too, as teaching children to believe in Yahweh, Allah, Christ, Mithra, Thor, etc. as proven fact. ~ Susan
PS All gods must love kids for each and every one of them love to play that ever so special children's game called Hide-Go-Seek.

Teaching the Holocaust in school is the same as teaching about different Gods???

So not know are you incredibly stupid, but you're also a Jew hating Holocaust denier like we all thought.
Susan, we all knew you were a shitty little person.
:cool:

"...We see it in the west when we hear some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler, or how IS is worse than al-Qaeda, etc... etc... Of course there is no logical basis to any of these claims, and they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are."

"...no logical basis to any of these claims"

- some petty dictator somewhere in the world is the next Hitler

- or how ISIL is worse than al-Qaeda, etc...
smiley_sleep.gif
etc

"...no logical basis to any of these claims ---they should be mocked for the nonsense that they are."

YOU got it baaadd joebib.

Changing font sizes and colors doesn't actually make a point in and of itself.

Changing font sizes and colors doesn't actually make a point in and of itself.

big font, little font - blue, pink, green ? with all that's going on....THAT's it ? "no point being made size/color ?" so, i shouldn't do it anymore ? is that your 'mean' point ? obviously, it's 'allowed' here, so i'm doing it. .

SAYIT, you're a bit late. They have either been not teaching about the Holocaust at all or teaching the same thing as you pointed out in the moslem countries for a long, long, long, time already now . . . .

SAYIT, you're a bit late. They have either been not teaching about the Holocaust at all or teaching the same thing as you pointed out in the moslem countries for a long, long, long, time already now . . . .

Ah ... it's never too late to bait my line and see what kind of Holocaust-denying jack-ass (Sunni Boy) will bite. Arab/Muslim bigotry and ignorance are both well established but it's always good to keep the a-holes jumpin'.
:lmao:

Teaching the Holocaust in school is the same as teaching about different Gods???

So not know are you incredibly stupid, but you're also a Jew hating Holocaust denier like we all thought.

No, teaching children to believe in Santa Claus or Big Foot as proven fact is the same as teaching children to believe in god (such as the ones I listed) as proven fact. Your reading comprehension skills need a tremendous amount of work. ~ Susan
PS I've never denied the Holocaust, and I defy you to link the board to a post where I have. Too, I further defy you to link the board to a post where I've stated that I hate Jews, you ridiculous clown you.
PPS "So not know . . . ," you say? <head scratch>

Ah ... it's never too late to bait my line and see what kind of Holocaust-denying jack-ass (Sunni Boy) will bite. Arab/Muslim bigotry and ignorance are both well established but it's always good to keep the a-holes jumpin'.
:lmao:
Its strange your two colleagues mindless and toenail the benefit cheat have nothing to say.
To make my position clear. Anyone who denies any part of the Holocaust, or give support to those who do, is a mindless pustule.

Educators in Israel are having sex with their students.
Perhaps propaganda is a little better.

Israel News - Case of Kindergarten Teacher Suspected of Pedophilia Other Teacher Being Investigated - JerusalemOnline

Case of Kindergarten Teacher Suspected of
Last week, a kindergarten teacher from Tel Aviv was questioned on suspicion of sexual harassment and indecent acts toward children, and returned to the kindergarten after the interrogation. Another teacher at the kindergarten says she knew about his actions, and her admission to a Channel 2 hidden camera has become material for investigation in the affair.

No, teaching children to believe in Santa Claus or Big Foot as proven fact is the same as teaching children to believe in god (such as the ones I listed) as proven fact. <snip>

You must be joking! Please tell me where Santa Claus and Bigfoot are taught to children as a proven fact! Really Susan, I am honestly embarrassed for you!

No, teaching children to believe in Santa Claus or Big Foot as proven fact is the same as teaching children to believe in god (such as the ones I listed) as proven fact. Your reading comprehension skills need a tremendous amount of work. ~ Susan
PS I've never denied the Holocaust, and I defy you to link the board to a post where I have. Too, I further defy you to link the board to a post where I've stated that I hate Jews, you ridiculous clown you.
PPS "So not know . . . ," you say? <head scratch>

My reading comprehension skills are fine. You responded to Sunni Troll's post by saying you agree with it.

Forum List

Back