israel / gaza & west bank … which side are you on?

i am on this side

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
you all will know about the conclict … and will have your opinion

Im neutral. I dont give two shits about this war.

It's like the second or third time that cat has started this same exact poll thread with the exact same question.

I've gotta quit clicking on ''show ignored content.''

Only reason I did was because I saw your post on my feed.

But anyway. Since I'm here...they always want you to just hurry up and pick a side.

And the quicker the better because that way nobody ever actually debates any actual terms of controversy.

Israel, because they were attacked first. If someone sucker-punches you, destroy them.
I'd feel the same if their positions were reversed. Otherwise, not my circus.

I am against genocide. There are rules of conduct even in war. Israel is losing in public opinion.

If you’re on Israel’s side after the slaughter of innocents we’ve all witnessed, you’re a total dumb fuck.

Here is the poster boy for dumb Toddsterpatriot

Israel, because they were attacked first. If someone sucker-punches you, destroy them.
Except that Israel wasn't attacked first. They maintained an illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza for 16 years and killed 225 Gazans prior to Oct 7th.

Fuck Israel and fuck you!

Lol. What’s been happening to Gaza has nothing to do with 10/7, but dumb duped Americans refuse to see the obvious truth.

It has been seventy-five (75) years since Israel declared Statehood and Independence in 1949.

It has been fifty-seven (57) years since Israel took Jerusalem while defending itself in the 1967 Six Day War.

The Israelis are here to say and continue to consolidate their hold on the region until they attain the 1922 League of Nations map.

1922-mandate_for_palestine_Hertz.jpeg

...and they are now well-along in that multi-generational process...

palestinian-loss-of-land-1948-present-v0-nx95dr8yqdv91.png

The Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank who do not wish to become Israeli citizens-in-good faith should leave.

Arab Palestine (a.k.a. "Jordan") is their next likely home and the only place nearby where they might actually have a future.

Christianity has many nations in which it thrives.

Islam has many nations in which it thrives.

Buddish and Hinduism and Sikhism and Confucianism and others all flourish in one or more nations or global regions.

Judaism has nowhere else to go and after the slaughter of 6,000,000 Jews by Euro-trash in the 1940s they are in Israel to stay.

They have recovered as a people and are now resolved to never again be slaughtered and bullied by others.

The Jews need - and they now have - a homeland..

The idea of a two-state solution is as dead as Julius Caesar - and has been since the 1990s at the very latest.

That land is now Jewish and will remain Jewish for a very, very , very long time to come.

The so-called Palestinians are "in the way" and will never gain power nor hold onto any appreciable amount of land there.

Time for them to acknowledge Reality rather than sitting in refugee villages and camps stupidly for another 75 years.

And, given that Gazan-backed Hamas scum beheaded Jewish babies and raped little Jewish girls etc. on October 7, 2023...

Killing over 1,000 innocent Jewish men, women and children, and kidnapping and abusing hundreds of others...

Gazans are now receiving righteous payback for their savagery and stupidity on October 7th... these are their consequences.

They have a way out... they can surrender unconditionally.

Fail to do that and the killing concontinues.

Their choice.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

Last edited:
It has been seventy-five (75) years since Israel declared Statehood and Independence in 1949.

It has been fifty-seven (57) years since Israel took Jerusalem while defending itself in the 1967 Six Day War.

The Israelis are here to say and continue to consolidate their hold on the region until they attain the 1922 League of Nations map.

1922-mandate_for_palestine_Hertz.jpeg

...and they are now well-along in that multi-generational process...

palestinian-loss-of-land-1948-present-v0-nx95dr8yqdv91.png

The Muslim-Arabs of Gaza and the West Bank who do not wish to become Israeli citizens-in-good faith should leave.

Arab Palestine (a.k.a. "Jordan") is their next likely home and the only place nearby where they might actually have a future.

Christianity has many nations in which it thrives.

Islam has many nations in which it thrives.

Buddish and Hinduism and Sikhism and Confucianism and others all flourish in one or more nations or global regions.

Judaism has nowhere else to go and after the slaughter of 6,000,000 Jews by Euro-trash in the 1940s they are in Israel to stay.

They have recovered as a people and are now resolved to never again be slaughtered and bullied by others.

The Jews need - and they now have - a homeland..

The idea of a two-state solution is as dead as Julius Caesar - and has been since the 1990s at the very latest.

That land is now Jewish and will remain Jewish for a very, very , very long time to come.

The so-called Palestinians are "in the way" and will never gain power nor hold onto any appreciable amount of land there.

Time for them to acknowledge Reality rather than sitting in refugee villages and camps stupidly for another 75 years.

And, given that Gazan-backed Hamas scum beheaded Jewish babies and raped little Jewish girls etc. on October 7, 2023...

Killing over 1,000 innocent Jewish men, women and children, and kidnapping and abusing hundreds of others...

Gazans are now receiving righteous payback for their savagery and stupidity on October 7th... these are their consequences.

They have a way out... they can surrender unconditionally.

Fail to do that and the killing concontinues.

Their choice.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

well said!

Forum List

Back