Israel Erased Holy Christian And Muslims Sites in Jerusalem

UNESCO resolution declared Alaqsa Mosque Place as a islamic site and there is no jewish ties to this place.

Falsehoods do not become truths just because UNESCO passes a resolution.

I know "Israel" is famous for defying all UNESCO and UN resolutions.

Unesco are a joke.

We can also say Christians have no ties to the Vatican. Same thing.

Unesco declaired out and clear they're anti Jews with their ridiculous declaration. We deny and do not accept anything they say regarding our people or our holy places.

We will keep ascending to the blessed temple mount. We will keep wishing for the full redemption of the Jewish people.

Watch us.

Both christians and muslims have holy sites in the city and they are the majoritary in the world, why Jerusalem should only jewish city?!

What sites are islamic holy places exclusivelly, as in they are not built on existing Jewish and/or Christian holy places. Once you start looking you will find that there are no actual islamic holy places anywhere in the world, this is why they destroy all other religions holy places. Even your religion was stolen from the Jews and Christians, then altered to be acceptable to the psychopathic arabs. You even had to invent wives for your god to attract a certain tribe of arab warriors, then passed it of as satanic verses.

IMO, Al Aqsa pig sty should be demolished with wrecking balls. Along with that yellow onion looking thing. Both are a waste of valuable land.

As a coyboy I know you inherit destruction behavior from your fathers! Try to be a civil dude!

UNESCO resolution declared Alaqsa Mosque Place as a islamic site and there is no jewish ties to this place.

The UNESCO issued Tuesday a resolution condemning the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) for attempting to change the Islamic character of Jerusalem’s historical sites. The UNESCO said it is deeply concerned by the persistence of the Israeli illegal excavations and works conducted by settler groups in the Old City of Jerusalem and on both sides of its Walls and the failure of Israel to cease such harmful interventions. The organization urged Israel to timely stop all such violations, in conformity with its obligations under the provisions of related UNESCO conventions and recommendations.

UNESCO: Israeli occupation poses threat to Jerusalem’s Islamic heritage - Palestinian Information Center
No Islamic buildings, artifacts or people belong in Jerusalem. None whatsoever.

Completely false.

Alaqsa Mosque and Morrocan gate. the best architecture in the city.
Jerusalem_Dung_Gate_2006.jpg

26991432.jpg

Jerusalem Citadel built by mamlouki then Othomans

DavidTower.jpg

Abbasside Artifacts in Jerusalem

1_972539_1_23.jpg

180px-Philistine_pottery.JPG
Those buildings need to be replaced by Walmarts, Sams and Costcos.

I just gave some examples because it seems that except rodeo you don't know many things in the region.

And they are all pre islamic if you look. proving that you have nothing at all to call islamic in Jerusalem

Unesco are a joke.

Unesco declaired out and clear they're anti Jews with their ridiculous declaration. We deny and do not accept anything they say regarding our people or our holy places.

We will keep ascending to the blessed temple mount. We will keep wishing for the full redemption of the Jewish people.

Watch us.

Both christians and muslims have holy sites in the city and they are the majoritary in the world, why Jerusalem should only jewish city?!

I didn't say it should. But it should not stay in hands of Muslims, ever.

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

It was ruled by muslims for centuries and fidels of the three religions do prayers in peace.

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

It was ruled by muslims for centuries and fidels of the three religions do prayers in peace.

Are you serious?!

Jews were not allowed to even approach the Western Wall prior to the siex-days-war.

You should sersiouly learn history before claiming things.

et al,

So just what are we talking about here?

The Original Posting is (I think) talking about Tourist Maps.

Freeman and the said:
The so-called “Old City” map, which is distributed free of charge at tourist information centers across the city, does not label the venerated 14-hectare compound that comprises al-Aqsa Mosque — Islam’s third holiest site — and the Dome of the Rock, as “al-Haram al-Sharif,” and simply refers to it by its Jewish name of the Temple Mount, Al Jazeera reported.
SOURCE: IMEMC News 13 JUNE 2016
So what is the Big Deal? If you don't like the content or quality of the Free Tourist Map, simply choose another.

I don't get it...

Most Respectfully,
R

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

Are you serious?!

Jews were not allowed to even approach the Western Wall prior to the siex-days-war.

Liar!

Jews praying during othoman islamic reign.

searchresult_watermark.php

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

Not according to the history books that tell of atrocities, beatings, mass murders and desecration of holy sites. Who was it that used the grave markers from the Jewish and Christian cemeteries to line the sewers of Jerusalem ?

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Where does it say that this picture is from the late 19C then ? You saying so is not evidence of anything

Not only a hypocrite, but ignorant too.

1. Jews are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount, because such prayer somehow offends Muslims.
2. There is no peace on the Temple Mount because the Muslims insist on bringing violence and weapons, lethal weapons, to a Holy Place.

The zionazis thieves of holy sites in Jerusalem.

Key Muslim and Christian Holy Sites Erased from “Old City” Map

The Israeli tourism ministry has published a map of the occupied Old City of al-Quds (Jerusalem), which omits significant Muslim and Christian holy sites, as well as entire neighborhoods, from the area.

The so-called “Old City” map, which is distributed free of charge at tourist information centers across the city, does not label the venerated 14-hectare compound that comprises al-Aqsa Mosque — Islam’s third holiest site — and the Dome of the Rock, as “al-Haram al-Sharif,” and simply refers to it by its Jewish name of the Temple Mount, Al Jazeera reported.

Moreover, according to Press TV/Al Ray, the map makes no reference to the Church of St. Anne, which is a Roman Catholic church located near the Lions’ Gate and churches of the Flagellation and Condemnation in East al-Quds.

The Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, the second Protestant church in Quds, is also shown on the map with a tiny and hard-to-find name.

The map, however, highlights dozens of sites whose historical importance is disputed, and a large number of them are indeed illegal settlements constructed in the Muslim and Christian quarters of the Old City of al-Quds.

» Key Muslim and Christian Holy Sites Erased from “Old City” Map– IMEMC News

crosses-e1452368498180.jpg

images

Do you have any idea how often graves and churches are vandalized in the US? I found several examples in Ohio alone, that happened just in June.

Please explain to me why when it happens in Israel, it's an international incident worth discussing on a forum, and when it happens in the US routinely, almost weekly, it's not even a back of page 4 story?

If we had a thread for every time a church or cemetery was vandalized, the forum would max out it's server space. But it happens in Israel, and suddenly the fruits come out of the wood work to complain.

First you stop the vandalism here. Then you can complain about the vandalism there. Isn't that what Christians believe anyway?

Matthew 7:5 "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

The Israeli tourism ministry has published a map of the occupied Old City of al-Quds (Jerusalem), which omits significant Muslim and Christian holy sites, as well as entire neighborhoods, from the area.

Moreover, according to Press TV/Al Ray, the map makes no reference to the Church of St. Anne, which is a Roman Catholic church located near the Lions’ Gate and churches of the Flagellation and Condemnation in East al-Quds.

The Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, the second Protestant church in Quds, is also shown on the map with a tiny and hard-to-find name.

The map, however, highlights dozens of sites whose historical importance is disputed, and a large number of them are indeed illegal settlements constructed in the Muslim and Christian quarters of the Old City of al-Quds.

images

What holy sites do muslims have in Jerusalem then as they have none of their own outside of medina. Everything they have they have stolen from the Jews and claimed as theirs, something they do quite regular.

And your source is known for telling LIES just so it can attack the Jews, typical islamonazi tactic

The Alaqsa Mosque is the biggest holy site in the middle east.
Noted Biblical Scholar Says 'Temple Mount' Is A Myth!

So I have my copy of the Qur'an here. And having read this crap, I can't find a single reference to "Alaqsa Mosque" or the Temple Mount, or "Bait al-Maqdis" which is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

Moreover, for literally hundreds of years, no Islamic scholar wrote about the missing 3rd holy city, apart from Medina and Mecca. Both of which, are in fact mentioned directly, where as Jerusalem is not.

Now if you want to just make up, and fabricate what is 'holy' to Islam, then fine. But if you want to convince the rest of us that your illusions are genuine, then you point to your source of doctrine, and tell me where it says it's holy.

Otherwise, just another delusional claim.

images

What holy sites do muslims have in Jerusalem then as they have none of their own outside of medina. Everything they have they have stolen from the Jews and claimed as theirs, something they do quite regular.

And your source is known for telling LIES just so it can attack the Jews, typical islamonazi tactic

The Alaqsa Mosque is the biggest holy site in the middle east.
Noted Biblical Scholar Says 'Temple Mount' Is A Myth!
Rense.com??? Evidently Freeman doesn't know that it is considered a hate site. Mohammed just had a dream that he got on his horse and flew to some far-away place. How do you know that he didn't dream he flew to Bali in his dream?

Most jews are atheist, they don't believe on temple mount myth!

Who do you think you are fooling? How can you say something this dumb, and think anyone will buy it?

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 6.02.44 PM.png

Care to try again?

Unesco are a joke.

Watch us.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Wait, I thought you guys said there were no Jews there before the state of Israel in 1948? And here we have a thriving Jewish community worshiping at their holy site from the Ottoman era.

You see, that's the problem with you propagandists and liars, you go from one bullshit claim to another, and in many cases your bullshit contradicts your other bullshit. :rofl:

Last edited:
Israel currently belongs to the Jews. Why should they be forced to keep relics from religions that they think are made up nonsense?

Something called international law and part of the UN terms for partition.

Yeah, I don't really give a crap about international law, or the UN. Not an argument in my book.

What monte forgets is that the international laws in existence give the land to the Jews and the arab muslims are there illegally. The UN had no authority to even attempt to partitin the land as it was illegal to do so and went against their own charter. Like all Jew hating nazi scum he firmly believes that no international law or UN resolution should ever be supportive of the Jews in any shape or form

Israel currently belongs to the Jews. Why should they be forced to keep relics from religions that they think are made up nonsense?

Yeah, I don't really give a crap about international law, or the UN. Not an argument in my book.

What monte forgets is that the international laws in existence give the land to the Jews and the arab muslims are there illegally. The UN had no authority to even attempt to partitin the land as it was illegal to do so and went against their own charter. Like all Jew hating nazi scum he firmly believes that no international law or UN resolution should ever be supportive of the Jews in any shape or form

True, but my problem goes a bit deeper. First we have a general relativism belief system, that routinely claims that what is good for one, may not be good for another, and everyone's opinion is equally valid.

Yet here we are trying to tell other people what to do, and how to live their lives. At what magic moment, did specific groups have their moral relative claims, considered wrong?

Even beyond that, we always talk about how bad it is for the US to influence other countries, that they are sovereign states, and we have no right to tell them how to live in their sovereign country.

But then we turn right around and claim that Israel only exists by the permission of the UN, and must follow some arbitrary rules imposed on them from other countries.

How many times in the past 20 years have you seen people in the middle east, protest perceived influence and intervention by the west, and particularly the US. Yet those very same people are demanding we influence and intervene in Israel.

At what point does the double standard, and hypocrisy end?

Andylusion, et al,

Yes, but the idea behind "general relativism" is that differing lines of thought are driven by the interpretations that varying political observations project. This pushes actions which result in political and diplomatic outcomes that do not always seem to fit within the established by recommendations of the Special Committee (Geneva from 31 March to 1 May 1970) and adopted by the General Assembly. These recommendations (known as the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States) only work as are compliance oriented restrictions and come before the Great Period of
Intense Terrorism; beginning with the Munich massacre during the 1972 Summer Olympics --- including the 1979 takeover by the Islamists dissidents of Mecca; and the 1983 bombing of the Marine Barracks Beirut --- through to the 13 bombs in Bombay, India.

Yet here we are trying to tell other people what to do, and how to live their lives. At what magic moment, did specific groups have their moral relative claims, considered wrong?
(COMMENT)

This is the ever popular clash between cultures of the West --- Middle East --- and China... This did not happen over night, or appears in history as a distinct temporal demarcation. But it happened gradually as an emerging conflict between morals and ethics. And in this regard, the Empires of the Earth tended to impose their ethical and cultural standards on commercial trading points and national interest concerns. I am quite sure that everyone sees this when they answer the question: Which form of government would you prefer; that of the United States or that of the Islamic State.

Even beyond that, we always talk about how bad it is for the US to influence other countries, that they are sovereign states, and we have no right to tell them how to live in their sovereign country.
(COMMENT)

Well, the matter of "US to influence other countries" is a question of foreign policy, commercial interest abroad, diplomacy, and methodologies. The US often uses the concept of an hegemony. The use of these various tools is simply a question of what is best for the country. In diplomacy, the principle card played is influence. Someone is always trying to convince others to take an action or follow them.

But then we turn right around and claim that Israel only exists by the permission of the UN, and must follow some arbitrary rules imposed on them from other countries.
(COMMENT)

Israel exists because certain surviving Jewish Leaders were given an opportunity --- and they took it. The UN (as a huge advisory council) recommended a course of action and the Jewish People availed themselves of those recommendations. "Permission" is not the right word. The Jewish took the opportunity and the Arab rejected the opportunity. This changed the outcome; which the Arabs could not influence in their favor.

How many times in the past 20 years have you seen people in the middle east, protest perceived influence and intervention by the west, and particularly the US. Yet those very same people are demanding we influence and intervene in Israel.

(COMMENT)

Yes, this looks that way... But just as the foreign policy and diplomatic focus of the US changes about every eight years (or so), the same can be said for the leaders of the Middle East as they move from leader to leader. Just as the US, nearly three decades ago, designated Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, so it is that it took the Arab League to come to that conclusion only recently. Why, because the ethical, moral or political evolved as condition diplomatically changed; and the threat was altered.

The US intervention in the Middle East and Africa, has been exceptionally perilous. US Leaders are now fully aware that no matter what the leaders in the Middles East say or agree to, everything is subject to change. We may see it as a --- double standard, and hypocrisy --- but it really should have been an expectation.

Most Respectfully,
R

True, but my problem goes a bit deeper. First we have a general relativism belief system, that routinely claims that what is good for one, may not be good for another, and everyone's opinion is equally valid.

When we in the west say STOP and mean it. Then we have to be firm and not give in to threats or attacks, but return them 100 times greater. Stop giving weapons to the muslims so they can kill the people of the west, and evict all those that have made it to the west and have criminal records. Then apply the same rules and laws they apply to non muslims and give them the options of staying under these terms or leaving

Forum List

Back