Israel does not exist

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a Jewish "national home" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population. It read:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine

Palestine was merely Britain’s name for the Mandate, British Palestine, which ceased to exist with Israeli statehood. Palestine originated as a Roman name for ancient Israel, palaestina

Nothing is being done to prejudice the civil and religious rights of non-jews who live in the portion of the old mandate that is now the state of Israel. Ever hear the Muslim calls to prayer ring out over Jerusalem? I have. And how about those non-Jews who sit in the kinneset?

Yet religious rights are severely restricted in the areas where perhaps a full on future state of Palestine may be established.

And we won't talk about the religious restrictions on the non Jewish controlled temple mount. It would ruin your Jew hating narrative, wouldn't it fanger?

Israel has EVERY right to exist... It does not have a 'right' to occupy territory outside of Israel...

That applies to ANY country!

Actually the right to self defense is one of the few exceptions to the general prohibition against occupying territory under another's sovereignty. (And note the proper distinction -- the law does not say that one can not occupy territory outside one's own sovereignty, but that one can't encroach upon another's sovereignty. Its an important distinction.)

Sixties Fan and I are arguing that the circumstances surrounding Golan Heights are such that occupation (and possibly annexation) is legally supportable.

The semantics of your argument are for the lawyers not for us to bat around like kids! In that... You accept you cannot "encroach" upon another's sovereignty but it's ok to "occupy"? How does one occupy WITHOUT encroaching?

That is a rhetorical question as I really do not want to get into a 'bat and ball' scenario over semantics.

And, as much as I love you Shusha...

Links please that legally support the occupation (Thank you at least for accepting it is occupation) and annexation are "legally supported"...
Occupation is a little understood, and misused term.

Colonization is a more accurate term.

Israel has EVERY right to exist... It does not have a 'right' to occupy territory outside of Israel...

Actually the right to self defense is one of the few exceptions to the general prohibition against occupying territory under another's sovereignty. (And note the proper distinction -- the law does not say that one can not occupy territory outside one's own sovereignty, but that one can't encroach upon another's sovereignty. Its an important distinction.)

Sixties Fan and I are arguing that the circumstances surrounding Golan Heights are such that occupation (and possibly annexation) is legally supportable.

The semantics of your argument are for the lawyers not for us to bat around like kids! In that... You accept you cannot "encroach" upon another's sovereignty but it's ok to "occupy"? How does one occupy WITHOUT encroaching?

That is a rhetorical question as I really do not want to get into a 'bat and ball' scenario over semantics.

Links please that legally support the occupation (Thank you at least for accepting it is occupation) and annexation are "legally supported"...

Mort Klein – There Is No Israeli 'Occupation': It’s Not Arab Land and 98 Percent of Palestinian-Arabs Live Under Arab Rule

So what?
Can you not deal with what the article says?
Take one point at a time and debunk them.
Make your case.
The whole article is the opinion of a zionist, there is no need to bunk or debunk anything

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 - Wikipedia
Under Article 8(2)(b)(viii) of the 1998 ICC Statute, “[t]he transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts
Customary IHL - Practice Relating to Rule 130. Transfer of Own Civilian Population into Occupied Territory

A War crime!

Last edited:

Mort Klein – There Is No Israeli 'Occupation': It’s Not Arab Land and 98 Percent of Palestinian-Arabs Live Under Arab Rule
Occupation means possessing/exercising actual authority over another country’s sovereign territory.

(Jordan renamed Judea/Samaria “the West Bank” during Jordan’s 19-year (1948-67) illegal occupation of the area, as explained below).​

So, what other country's sovereign territory did Jordan occupy?

So what?
Make your case.
The whole article is the opinion of a zionist, there is no need to bunk or debunk anything

Under Article 8(2)(b)(viii) of the 1998 ICC Statute, “[t]he transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts
Customary IHL - Practice Relating to Rule 130. Transfer of Own Civilian Population into Occupied Territory

A War crime!
Indeed, Morton Klein in BREITBART. A double propaganda whammy.

So what?
Make your case.

A War crime!

Indeed, always unable to deal with the issues on the article.

So what?
Make your case.

A War crime!

I did. I posted a question. When I get an answer, I will move on to the next issue.

So what?
Make your case.

A War crime!

I posted a couple of points on the "Article" as uncle mort states
Moreover, even if Israel was an “occupying power,” settlements would still be perfectly legal – because only “forcible” transfers by an occupying power are prohibited. Here, Jews returned to Judea/Samaria voluntarily – and there has been no forcible transfer of Arabs out of these areas.
Which is false, I posted the actual wording

You are well known for ignoring actual facts, and prefer to quote opinions that coincide with your preformed mindset

Morton A. Klein is National President of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA). :blues:
So what?
Make your case.

A War crime!

I posted a couple of points on the "Article" as uncle mort states
Moreover, even if Israel was an “occupying power,” settlements would still be perfectly legal – because only “forcible” transfers by an occupying power are prohibited. Here, Jews returned to Judea/Samaria voluntarily – and there has been no forcible transfer of Arabs out of these areas.
Which is false, I posted the actual wording

You are well known for ignoring actual facts, and prefer to quote opinions that coincide with your preformed mindset

Your facts do not pass the test. Jordan was the occupying force, as it took the land in an offensive war in 1948.
All Jews were expelled from that area by Jordan, then.

Israel got the land back from Jordan as Jordan again attacked Israel in an offensive war in 1967.
None of the Arabs were expelled from Judea, Samaria or the Jewish Quarter in 1967. They live in the same places.

Jews have all the right to return to and live in their ancient homeland, without constantly being expelled by Arabs/Muslims who are foreigners to the land.

TransJordan is part of the Jewish homeland and it was given to the Hashemites against the Mandate for Palestine.
ALL Jews were expelled and never allowed to reside or buy land there again.

Keep up your twisted reality.

Morton A. Klein is National President of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA). :blues:
So what?
Make your case.

A War crime!

I did. I posted a question. When I get an answer, I will move on to the next issue.

What was the question?

My "Twisted reality" coincide's with wikipedia's and the whole world's (apart from you it seem's)

Israeli settlements are civilian communitieshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement#endnote_desc inhabited by Israeli citizens, almost exclusively of Jewish ethnicity,[1][2] built predominantly on lands within areas of what the international community call the Palestinian territories, which Israel has militarily occupied since the 1967 Six-Day War,[3] and partly on lands considered Syrian territory also militarily occupied by Israel since the 1967 war. Such settlements within Palestinian territories currently exist in Area C of the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, and within Syrian territory in the Golan Heights.

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia

My "Twisted reality" coincide's with wikipedia's and the whole world's (apart from you it seem's)

Israeli settlements are civilian communities inhabited by Israeli citizens, almost exclusively of Jewish ethnicity,[1][2] built predominantly on lands within areas of what the international community call the Palestinian territories, which Israel has militarily occupied since the 1967 Six-Day War,[3] and partly on lands considered Syrian territory also militarily occupied by Israel since the 1967 war. Such settlements within Palestinian territories currently exist in Area C of the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, and within Syrian territory in the Golan Heights.

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia

Let me explain the Oslo Accords to you:

They separated Judea and Samaria into three areas.

Areas A and B = exclusively Arabs living in villages there. No Jews. They are governed by the PA.

Area C = Jews live in that area along with 300,000 Arabs who were not made to be expelled from their homes as Jews were in 1920, 1925, 1929 and 1948 by the Arabs, from Gaza to TransJordan.

Those are not Palestinian Territories. Those are the most ancient lands of the Jewish Nation, where the Jewish people inhabited non- stop until they were expelled by Jordanian forces in 1948.
Ancient Jewish History was written on those lands, and Arabs from any clans taking those lands by force, do not make them - suddenly- into Palestinian Territories.

Arabs were definitely NOT calling any of those lands "Palestinian Territories " between 1948 and 1967 when Jordan had those lands illegally.

It is absolutely fine with me if you use Wiki when it suits you.

The facts remain the same.

The Hashemite Arab clan invaded what was going to be part of Israel in 1948, took it by force, never worked on preparing any Palestinian State, never referred to the area it took as "Palestinian Territories"

Those are really the Jewish Nation Lands, and are in dispute until a final negotiation happens with any brave Arab, Muslim who will have the guts to put the weapons down and want to live in peace with the State of Israel by doing away with the PLO, PA and Hamas charters which proclaim they are ALL for the destruction of Israel.

Just as they were for the destruction of Israel in 1920, 1921, 1925, 1929, 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 and all other wars Hamas, and even non Palestinians in Lebanon have been working on non stop with the attempt to destroy that Jewish State they do not care to be there, in the middle of all of that MUSLIM CONQUEST.

Enjoy your endless distortions of history.

Cough- Golan- cough
Syria, cough, invaded Israel, cough, cough, lost part of the Golan, cough, cough, there is no one to negotiate a peace with so that Israelis will not be shot at as they were from 1948 to 1967

Cough, cough, cough

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back