Israel deporting thousands of illegal alien Africans!

Israel has a plan. Absorbing immigrants who are not Jews are not part of that plan. Granted there are some Jewish blacks, and I'm sure they would be welcome. But their plan is to be the homeland of the Jews. This does not fit their plan. End of story.

Israel has taken in alot of African refugees regardless of religion, alot of them are running from genocide and the Jews can relate to that however, Israel is a small country and they cannot accomodate millions of illegal residents like we do in the States.

And they should not have to given the number of middle eastern countries there are, some of them VERY wealthy, who could take them in. I'm thinking UAE. Abu Dahbi is the wealthiest city in the world, I believe.

Very true and Saudi Arabia has all the empty desert, so much space, but they do not want anything to do with these refugees, the rest of the Arab countries stance is the same. Israel is the most generous country in the region, and compassionate to their plight.

"Hey Kondor, why do you even take her, I mean 'it' seriously?..."
Well, guys, this little tiff over a possible destination (Uganda) for those Africans that Israel is proposing to deport - and the way that he-she-it-they mishandled the interaction - was merely a God-Sent Golden Opportunity to bitch-slap a Propaganda Troll good-and-proper.

It kinda just fell into my lap, and I felt obliged to run with it; not that it was much of a challenge, in the final analysis.

Propaganda Trolls should be bitch-slapped on a regular basis, as often as practicable within the bounds of Good Taste and Reason (and Board and Forum rules).

It's especially delicious when the Troll him-her-its-their -self provides the raw material for the take-down, and then compounds the error by obliquely and inadvertently providing confirmation of the substance behind the bitch-slap.

Chalk one up for the Good Guys.

tumblr_mobborYepM1sr5r9eo1_400.gif

Glad ya'll enjoyed the show.

I know I did.

Last edited:
"Hey Kondor, why do you even take her, I mean 'it' seriously?..."
Well, guys, this little tiff over a possible destination (Uganda) for those Africans that Israel is proposing to deport - and the way that he-she-it-they mishandled the interaction - was merely a God-Sent Golden Opportunity to bitch-slap a Propaganda Troll good-and-proper.

It kinda just fell into my lap, and I felt obliged to run with it; not that it was much of a challenge, in the final analysis.

Propaganda Trolls should be bitch-slapped on a regular basis, as often as practicable within the bounds of Good Taste and Reason (and Board and Forum rules).

It's especially delicious when the Troll him-her-its-their -self provides the raw material for the take-down, and then compounds the error by obliquely and inadvertently providing confirmation of the substance behind the bitch-slap.

Chalk one up for the Good Guys.

tumblr_mobborYepM1sr5r9eo1_400.gif

Glad ya'll enjoyed the show.

I know I did.

Gangnam-Style-horse.gif

I think we all have read enough and even some of us have know them to realize that many formerly Christian women have converted to Islam because of marriage. I have no problem with that if they keep an open mind toward the religion of others which the ones I have known have. Most of these women converts do not become extremist as Mrs. Sherri has. She actually reminds me of the White Widow. She is not going into malls to murder innocent people, but she is conducting her Jihad on forums. I can't think of any Muslim women I have known, whether born into the religion or converted to it, would spend their time lambasting Israel 24/7. In fact, they have gone about their business like other American women, either with jobs or being good stay-at-home mothers, taking their children to various after school activities or helping them with their homework. I think if they could see Mrs. Sherri's posts, they would certainly roll their eyes and wonder what is wrong with her.

What Zionist Nonsense all that was!

This thread is not about your hate of me or the judgment you pass on me.

The thread is addressing Israels racist and unlawful acts against African residents of Israel.

Noone has to choose to defend and support racism of Nations, not our own nation or other nations.

And I do realize migrant workers and refugees are badly treated by nations other than Israel too, but this thread is addressing Israel and her treatment of these African residents of Israel.

The thread does introduce your Jew Hating lies and Hypocrisy calling the word " Bretheren a " Zionist Hate Word " from Satan . Israel is NOT obligated to accept Illegal immigrants . Regarding other threads about Muslim Racism towards Christians you ignore them . Threads that prove Muslims are killing Christians are ignored by you. Your hate, bigotry, Hypocrisy and Anti Semitism are always the topic when it's displayed which is constant

The issue is Israels racism and violations of international law in her treatment of Africans there.

MOST are refugees entitled to asylum under principles of international law.

Your choosing to call me names and refuse to confront the issue simply shows us who you are, it says nothing about me.

And those names you call me are you projecting all you are onto me.

Do yourself a favor, confront all that Hate bottled up inside of you and stop projecting it onto other posters.

Israel is not under any obligation to accept Illegal Immigrants. I am " confronting the issue". Do yourself a favor and ask yourself why you label those who believe Israel has the Right to Exist Traitors to America. Why do you always ignore the issue when the topic is how Muslims are killing Christians? Do yourself a Favor and ask yourself why you have a Double Standard especially when it's " your own" being enslaved and killed. Do yourself a favor and ask yourself why you lied about BRETHEREN being a word of " Zionist Hate" yet you don't speak of Satan when Muslims killing Christians is the topic

Do yourself a favor; Confront all the bigotry, racism, Hate and Anti Semitism . With every post your Hate is projected onto others.

This was posted by the Racist

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

List of religions that are not Christian

There are many Religions who reject " jesus" as the Messiah. If she really believed in her " religion" she wouldn't spew her Hatred.

I think we all have read enough and even some of us have know them to realize that many formerly Christian women have converted to Islam because of marriage. I have no problem with that if they keep an open mind toward the religion of others which the ones I have known have. Most of these women converts do not become extremist as Mrs. Sherri has. She actually reminds me of the White Widow. She is not going into malls to murder innocent people, but she is conducting her Jihad on forums. I can't think of any Muslim women I have known, whether born into the religion or converted to it, would spend their time lambasting Israel 24/7. In fact, they have gone about their business like other American women, either with jobs or being good stay-at-home mothers, taking their children to various after school activities or helping them with their homework. I think if they could see Mrs. Sherri's posts, they would certainly roll their eyes and wonder what is wrong with her.

I and others know exactly what is wrong with her. She is obsessive and paranoid - perhaps a mental illness. She has been online for 48 hours at a stretch in the past, purely with the Israel/Pal board. No sleep, no let-up, just slogging away with post after post of her lies against Israel and hate for Jews and Israel. Sick, sick, sick.

I and others know exactly what is wrong with her. She is obsessive and paranoid - perhaps a mental illness. She has been online for 48 hours at a stretch in the past, purely with the Israel/Pal board. No sleep, no let-up, just slogging away with post after post of her lies against Israel and hate for Jews and Israel. Sick, sick, sick.

She is obsessed with Hate, Bigotry, and Racism.

Westgate shopping mall attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember this? She actually had the CHUZPAH to say Israelis did it !!!

Obviously just a FEW EXAMPLES; NO condemnation from the " christian"

Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes

Convert from Islam Flees Iranian Authorities? Torture, Threats

Islamic Extremists Kill at Least 71 Christians in Nigeria

Christians Again Terrorized in Delga, Other Parts of Egypt

Forum List

Back