Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lipush,

Your souvenir photos you cherish and love to share with all of us here, that commemorate and celebrate your eternal victim psychosis, you shared, why, to prove you are a victim and your Nazi Zionist buddies have a right to murder children in Gaza?

No, you dumb moron!
s12632.gif
It is in order to show that there is a side you completely ignore!
t0132.gif
to show you that there are Israeli children who are also hurt, and Israeli civilians in line of fire, as well

It is seems YOU bring photos of Gaza victims to justify Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians. I bet you laugh your head off when you hear about Israeli children being hurt!!!

Go check into a mental hospital and take all your fellow Nazi Zionists with you!

You are the only one here in need for an inside check-up. Even pro Palestinians on this board realize you're nothing but a nut-case eated up by Jew-hatred
t0128.gif

And Nazi Zionist bitch, stop murdering children in Palestine!

I have never murdered anyone, idiot.:mad:

Lipush,

The thread is about Israel's murders of children and you keep defending them, you are a Zionist In Israel, a proud Zionist in Israel, you describe yourself as. "Zionism" by definition has shown itself to the world to be "murdering children", so, no, my comments were not off base at all.

When Israel stops murdering children in Palestine, people will stop criticising these indefensible acts and criticizing those who support such killings!

Israel needs to end their Occupation of Palestine and stop the human rights abuses and attacks on civilians and children!

It is really that simple!

It has nothing to do with hate, desiring Israel stop killing these children, like the baby below!

You want to talk about Jewish illegal settler children who have died a decade ago, start a thread about it!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Lipush,

Your souvenir photos you cherish and love to share with all of us here, that commemorate and celebrate your eternal victim psychosis, you shared, why, to prove you are a victim and your Nazi Zionist buddies have a right to murder children in Gaza?

No, you dumb moron!
s12632.gif
t0132.gif
to show you that there are Israeli children who are also hurt, and Israeli civilians in line of fire, as well

It is seems YOU bring photos of Gaza victims to justify Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians. I bet you laugh your head off when you hear about Israeli children being hurt!!!

You are the only one here in need for an inside check-up. Even pro Palestinians on this board realize you're nothing but a nut-case eated up by Jew-hatred
t0128.gif

Lipush,

The thread is about Israel's murders of children and you keep defending them, you are a Zionist In Israel, a proud Zionist in Israel, you describe yourself as. "Zionism" by definition has shown itself to the world to be "murdering children", so, no, my comments were not off base at all.

When Israel stops murdering children in Palestine, people will stop criticising these indefensible acts and criticizing those who support such killings!

Israel needs to end their Occupation of Palestine and stop the human rights abuses and attacks on civilians and children!

It has nothing to do with hate, desiring Israel stop killing these children, like the baby below!

You want to talk about Jewish illegal settler children who have died a decade ago, start a thread about it!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri
Go piss up a rope, Brunhilde.

Well, that was an interesting little post made by the sherrithing...... I gave my 'evidence' for her slinking back and editing her error out of her post *without explanation*

I want to see those actual quotes from my posts where it's been claimed I'm 'cheerleading war crimes' or some such.

So far, what we have is a weaselly cowardly sneaky 'correction' by the sherrithing, as opposed to...........................................

Nothing. Except in whatever it is the vile sherrithing is using for a brain......

It's got nothing, folks - except a lifetime's worth of violating 'Goodwin's Law'.

Anjelica, Rosie - I do hope you ladies will excuse me, but the ladies are starting to come in for the working lunch here, so I'll be doing RL things for the afternoon......

Well, that was an interesting little post made by the sherrithing...... I gave my 'evidence' for her slinking back and editing her error out of her post *without explanation*

I want to see those actual quotes from my posts where it's been claimed I'm 'cheerleading war crimes' or some such.

So far, what we have is a weaselly cowardly sneaky 'correction' by the sherrithing, as opposed to...........................................

Nothing. Except in whatever it is the vile sherrithing is using for a brain......

It's got nothing, folks - except a lifetime's worth of violating 'Goodwin's Law'.

lolol...i took about six weeks adhering to that fake law, at your 'request' and i noticed jews using it more than anyone. look at anjelicat, lipush, and rosie for instance.

you ust got a wild hare up your ass when it comes to sherri.

Last edited:
Lipush said:
http://mondoweiss.net/images/2012/11/bbc0.jpg[/IMG]

Sherri

Sherri----you express youself as if your were a nazi concentration camp guard and a
Jihadista slut----addressing a jewess------ ALL ROLLED INTO ONE PACKAGE OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT. You do not get to dictate how people post----this board is not run by the filth
of the JUSTINIAN CODE (nuremberg laws) or SHARIAH SHIT ----it is really as simple as that.

Considering your version of christianity and affinity for shariah shit-----YOU are an
adherent of the IDEOLOGY OF GENOCIDE-------your fellow ideologues are guilty of the
MURDER OF not millions but HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of men, women and children ---HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF CHILDREN ------and counting------your filth marches on..

Your posts remind us of that real filth that still infects the earth-----you and yours are
guilty of murder and rape and pillage THRUOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD----not just
a "decade ago" in fact for the past 1700 years and TODAY in the
name of "allah/isa"

tumblr_mdhsh3iNFw1qkc59eo1_1280.jpg

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

http://iamjamaickistani.tumblr.com/image/35719238348

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

News of the world in pictures - seattlepi.com

Sherri

Baby Omar, is one child out of over one thousand children Israel has murdered in Palestine, since the onset of The First Intifada.

Their names are identified and how each died on Btselem's website.

Here are more children killed on January 5, 2009 and January 6, 2009, none of them were participating in the hostilities when killed by Israel:

In one attack on a house, alone, 21 family members were murdered.

Nur Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. She was killed with ten members of her family in her home, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Kamar Muhammad Faiz a-Dayah was a 5 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Ahmad 'Atiyyah Helmi a-Samuni was a 4 year-old resident of Gaza city, injured on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition, and died on 06.01.2009. He was shot by soldiers who came into the house and opened fire, killing his father, 'Attiyah a-Samuni, and wounding him and others in the family. Soldiers did not let ambulances enter the area, and he died.

Hassan 'Ata Hassan 'Azzam was a 1 year-old resident of al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. He was killed with his father and brother in the yard of their house.

Rabe'ah Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Khitam Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was an 8 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Baraah Ramez Faiz a-Dayah was a 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of his family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Muhammad Bassem Ahmad Shaqurah was a 8 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge after they had to leave their houses. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Lena 'Abd al-Mun'im Nafez Hassan was a 9 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

Muhammad Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 16 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. He was killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Mustafa Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

'Issam Samir Shafiq Dib was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Marwan Hassan 'Abd al-Maazun Qdeih was a 4 year-old resident of 'Abasan al-Kabira, Khan Yunis district, killed on 06.01.2009 in 'Abasan al-Kabira, Khan Yunis district, by a missile. Killed while playing with his sister in the inner courtyard of their house. Hit by shrapnel from a missile that struck the electricity pole on the street. His sister was wounded.

Alaa Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 6 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Ibrahim Ahmad Hussein M'aruf was a 14 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Muhammad Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed along with 21 relatives when the house in which they were in was bombed. The army admitted that the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family had not been warned of the army's intention to bomb it.

Ranin 'Abdallah Ahmad Saleh was a 11 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile. She was killed with her mother, father, and sister-in-law while they were at home.

Muhammad 'Ata Hassan 'Azzam was a 13 year-old resident of al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. Killed with his father and brother in the yard of their house.

Asil Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 9 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of her family while she was sitting in the yard of her house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Amjad Majdi Ahmad al-Bayed was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. . Killed when a policeman on a moped was shot while passing by him and his friend, while they were walking along the street.

Islam 'Odeh Khalil Abu 'Amshah was a 11 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a shell. Killed while in her home.

Salsabil Ramez Faiz a-Dayah was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed along with 21 relatives when the house in which they were in was bombed. The army admitted that the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family had not been warned of the army's intention to bomb it.

Zakaria Yihya Ibrahim a-Tawil was a 4 year-old resident of a-Nuseirat Camp, Deir al-Balah district, killed on 06.01.2009 in a-Nuseirat Camp, Deir al-Balah district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. Killed in the bombing of an adjacent house, belonging to a Hamas activist, while playing opposite his uncle's house, where his family had found refuge after fleeing from their house.

'Abd al-Jalil Hassan 'Abd al-Jalil al-Halis was a 8 year-old resident of a-Shati' Camp, Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in a-Shati' Camp, Gaza district. Killed while standing next to a police van in the area where he lived.

Huzaifah Jihad Khaled el-Kahlut was a 17 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. Killed near his house.

Yusef Sa'ed Yusef el-Kahlut was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. Killed while at home on a-Sika Street.

Adam Mamun Saqer al-Kurdi was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile. : Killed when his house was bombed.

Sharaf a-Din Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 4 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of his family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

'Imad Muhammad Fuad Abu 'Askar was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

Rafiq 'Abd al-Basset Saleh al-Khadari was a 16 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed when a policeman on a moped was shot while passing by him and his friend, while they were walking along the street.

Mu'atasem Muhammad Ibrahim a-Samuni was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed in a-Zeitun neighborhood when soldiers ordered the extended Samuni family to gather in the house of one of the family members. The next morning, the house was bombed and collapsed on its occupants, killing 21 of the family, and injuring many. For two days, soldiers prohibited the Red Cross from removing the injured.

'Azzah Salah Talal a-Samuni was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed in a-Zeitun neighborhood when soldiers ordered the extended Samuni family to gather in the house of one of the family members. The next morning, the house was bombed and collapsed on its occupants, killing 21 of the family, and injuring many. For two days, soldiers prohibited the Red Cross from removing the injured.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri
Sherri,why not make a list starting 15 May 1948 to make it complete.

They have 22, a place they can dwell
I have only one, they want it as well
They say it's ok, they say it is "just"
When they want to bring down Israel to the dust
Not in the country of Jordan,
Or the state of Saud,
But in Bet-El they wish it,
from there- Akko, Lud

On the ruins of Tel Aviv they want now a state,
Secular, liberal, all free, moderate
Secular like "Hamas", Free as Riad
Democratic as a hanging-tree in Baghdad
Safe as Lebanon, flame in blood to relax
Sane as in Lybia- Moderate, like an axe

Now Jihad and a bomb are the symbol of age,
In Paris, in Oslo, standing on every stage
And me, who creates blooming heaven from straw
They call me a thief, they shout now "Withdraw!"
They send me to fire, line me to stand
to watch as my home turns now back into sand

True, I am Jewish, not strong-brave as a 'Goy'
Yet they seem still to call for my life to destroy
You've changed, they say, because not even a deer
will push itself into a wolf's mouth without fear

Yes, they watched me go back the the hellmouth of doom
Without choice we walked, we could no longer bloom
What now, when they call me to talk, and to feast
they feed me again to the jaws of a beast?!
It is known now to me, no talk, peace, or conclusion
It the sword of death's fire, I lived in illusion

And the land will go quiet, of smoke and of blaze
The one mighty Jew kingdom, the one of old days
And right and then freedom, will win again, too
When justice be served, one also for Jews.

Last edited:

lolol...i mtook about six weeks not adhering to that fake law, at your 'request' and i noticed jews using it more than anyone. look at anjelicat, lipush, and rosie for instance.

you ust got a wild hare up your ass when it comes to sherri.

Small problem with your allegation, deach. I'm not Jewish.
And you will notice the only person I refer to as a nazi is sherri simply because I'm throwing her own words right back at her. That is childish of me, and I propably shouldn't do that, but there you go. Haven't you noticed how many people she refers to as nazi bitch and so on? She simply can't debate, she cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't agree with her and as soon as she can't refute other peoples points, she loses it and we are all nazi bitches.
Not that it bothers me one iota :eusa_angel:

lolol...i mtook about six weeks not adhering to that fake law, at your 'request' and i noticed jews using it more than anyone. look at anjelicat, lipush, and rosie for instance.

you ust got a wild hare up your ass when it comes to sherri.[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't have? She's a one trick pony, a stuck record and a sanctimonius hypocrite to boot. Fun though :eusa_angel:

tumblr_mdhsh3iNFw1qkc59eo1_1280.jpg

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

http://iamjamaickistani.tumblr.com/image/35719238348

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

News of the world in pictures - seattlepi.com

Sherri

Baby Omar, is one child out of over one thousand children Israel has murdered in Palestine, since the onset of The First Intifada.

Their names are identified and how each died on Btselem's website.

Here are more children killed on January 5, 2009 and January 6, 2009, none of them were participating in the hostilities when killed by Israel:

In one attack on a house, alone, 21 family members were murdered.

Isma'il 'Adnan Hassan Abu Hawilah was a 15 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

'Ali Iyad Faiz a-Dayeh was a 10 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Sahar Hatem Hisham Da'ud was16 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city. Killed while she was next to her house.

Bashar Samir Musa Naji was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Amani Muhammad Faiz a-Dayah was a 6 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed along with 21 relatives when the house in which they were in was bombed. The army admitted that the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family had not been warned of the army's intention to bomb it.

Arij Muhammad Faiz a-Dayah was a 3 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Yusef Muhammad Faiz a-Daiyah was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

Nur Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. She was killed with ten members of her family in her home, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Kamar Muhammad Faiz a-Dayah was a 5 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Ahmad 'Atiyyah Helmi a-Samuni was a 4 year-old resident of Gaza city, injured on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by live ammunition, and died on 06.01.2009. He was shot by soldiers who came into the house and opened fire, killing his father, 'Attiyah a-Samuni, and wounding him and others in the family. Soldiers did not let ambulances enter the area, and he died.

Hassan 'Ata Hassan 'Azzam was a 1 year-old resident of al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. He was killed with his father and brother in the yard of their house.

Rabe'ah Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Khitam Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was an 8 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. She was killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Baraah Ramez Faiz a-Dayah was a 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of his family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Muhammad Bassem Ahmad Shaqurah was a 8 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge after they had to leave their houses. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Lena 'Abd al-Mun'im Nafez Hassan was a 9 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

Muhammad Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 16 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. He was killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Mustafa Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

'Issam Samir Shafiq Dib was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of his family while he was sitting in the yard of his house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Marwan Hassan 'Abd al-Maazun Qdeih was a 4 year-old resident of 'Abasan al-Kabira, Khan Yunis district, killed on 06.01.2009 in 'Abasan al-Kabira, Khan Yunis district, by a missile. Killed while playing with his sister in the inner courtyard of their house. Hit by shrapnel from a missile that struck the electricity pole on the street. His sister was wounded.

Alaa Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 6 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of her family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

Ibrahim Ahmad Hussein M'aruf was a 14 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Muhammad Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed along with 21 relatives when the house in which they were in was bombed. The army admitted that the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family had not been warned of the army's intention to bomb it.

Ranin 'Abdallah Ahmad Saleh was a 11 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile. She was killed with her mother, father, and sister-in-law while they were at home.

Muhammad 'Ata Hassan 'Azzam was a 13 year-old resident of al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in al-Mughraqa (Abu Midein), Gaza district, by Flechette shells fired from a tank. Killed with his father and brother in the yard of their house.

Asil Mu'in Shafiq Dib was a 9 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed with ten members of her family while she was sitting in the yard of her house, near al-Fakhura School. Earlier, armed militants had fired rockets from the area.

Amjad Majdi Ahmad al-Bayed was a 15 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. . Killed when a policeman on a moped was shot while passing by him and his friend, while they were walking along the street.

Islam 'Odeh Khalil Abu 'Amshah was a 11 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a shell. Killed while in her home.

Salsabil Ramez Faiz a-Dayah was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed along with 21 relatives when the house in which they were in was bombed. The army admitted that the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family had not been warned of the army's intention to bomb it.

Zakaria Yihya Ibrahim a-Tawil was a 4 year-old resident of a-Nuseirat Camp, Deir al-Balah district, killed on 06.01.2009 in a-Nuseirat Camp, Deir al-Balah district, by a missile fired from a helicopter. Killed in the bombing of an adjacent house, belonging to a Hamas activist, while playing opposite his uncle's house, where his family had found refuge after fleeing from their house.

'Abd al-Jalil Hassan 'Abd al-Jalil al-Halis was a 8 year-old resident of a-Shati' Camp, Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in a-Shati' Camp, Gaza district. Killed while standing next to a police van in the area where he lived.

Huzaifah Jihad Khaled el-Kahlut was a 17 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. Killed near his house.

Yusef Sa'ed Yusef el-Kahlut was a 17 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a shell. Killed while at home on a-Sika Street.

Adam Mamun Saqer al-Kurdi was a 3 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by a missile. : Killed when his house was bombed.

Sharaf a-Din Iyad Faiz a-Dayah was a 4 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed with 21 members of his family when their house was bombed. Later, the army admitted the house had been bombed by mistake, and that the family was not given warning of the intention to bomb it.

'Imad Muhammad Fuad Abu 'Askar was a 13 year-old resident of Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, killed on 06.01.2009 in Jabalya R.C., North Gaza district, by mortar fire. Killed by mortar fire that hit the street next to UNRWA's al-Fakhura school, in the Jabalya refugee camp, where persons had gone for refuge having been forced to leave their houses. Earlier, militants had fired rockets from the area.

Rafiq 'Abd al-Basset Saleh al-Khadari was a 16 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 06.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed when a policeman on a moped was shot while passing by him and his friend, while they were walking along the street.

Mu'atasem Muhammad Ibrahim a-Samuni was a Under 1 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed in a-Zeitun neighborhood when soldiers ordered the extended Samuni family to gather in the house of one of the family members. The next morning, the house was bombed and collapsed on its occupants, killing 21 of the family, and injuring many. For two days, soldiers prohibited the Red Cross from removing the injured.

'Azzah Salah Talal a-Samuni was a 2 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 05.01.2009 in Gaza city, by a missile. Killed in a-Zeitun neighborhood when soldiers ordered the extended Samuni family to gather in the house of one of the family members. The next morning, the house was bombed and collapsed on its occupants, killing 21 of the family, and injuring many. For two days, soldiers prohibited the Red Cross from removing the injured.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri
Now Frau Sherri is going to give us a list of Muslim organizations which are keeping statistics on all the innocent victims of their fellow Muslims. Surely, Frau Sherri, the "good Christian" woman must have a long list of organizations for us since there certainly are a lot of killings by Muslims in Muslim countries. I know there are Christian organizations keeping track of what is happening to their fellow Christians in these countries, but no doubt Frau Sherri has the list of the Muslim organizations that are keeping statistics.
By the way, since Frau Sherri likes to post pictures, I wonder if she has any gory ones of the dozens of people who were killed in Syria the other day by two suicide bombers. If she does, I just know she will want to share them with us.

The only problem with sherri is that there are lots of sherris in the world----and because of them---lots of genocides. If there were only one sherri in the world-----its existence would not
be worth noticing

Sherri represents everything that is wrong with the middle east

---well----actually ---that wrong that is sherri----spread out from the middle east more than 1000 years ago------into the rest of the entire world------except Antarctica which is melting
anyway

Once again the pig totally ignores the fact that this baby, and EVERY other dead muslim baby in the area are dead because their fathers, brothers, grandfathers, uncles and neighbors think it's a good idea to fire rockets and mortars into Israel and to strap bombs on thier bodies and blow up innocent Israeli woman and children. The blood of these dead arab babies are on the hands of their fellow muslims. The kids at least will now go to heaven, the muslim adults responsible for their deaths will rot in hell with their false god allah and his false prophet mohammed. and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Lipush,

No, you dumb moron!
s12632.gif
t0132.gif

t0128.gif

Lipush,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

I could, but two of the below options will happen

1. you will ignore it.

2. you will ignore it with bashing

And since my intention was to put up with your hypocrisy, and since I obviously wanted you to take notice, there is no point of me opening a thread you'll possibly ignore. like any other thread that doesn't insult our people or our faith.

So basically, Israeli-bashing threads are the only option I have to argue with your twisted views.

So, that's it.

I will continue pointing out in pictures and facts, how much you're a hypocrite when concerning Israeli victims.

sucks for you.

Lipshi-----shit like sherri is nothing new in the USA----it was they
who adamantly campaigned to keep the USA out of World
War II because they thought that the jewish children would
be ADOLF ABU ALI's only victims and were DELIGHTED.
Lot of the shit like sherrie actually teach their kids that the
REASON the USA fought in world war II ----was
TO SAVE THE JEWS in fact that was the reason they
ARGUED against entering world war II-------the shit like
Sherrie were all upset that by doing to some jewish kids
might survive. I grew up in a town with lots of nazi pigs
and read their left over literature that littered their filthy
houses -----and the abandoned huts where they kept
their sluts. Because I know their lingo and style----I
recognized sherrie for what she is ----as soon as I read
her perverted posts

The story of Janna Abu-Ay'esh

Janna – a 5 year-old girl from Ramallah – almost died after she was hit by a 5 kilogram stone that was thrown at her by a Palestinian terrorist. Fortunately, an IDF soldier, Erez Kahal, saved her life. In his civil life, Erez works as a surgeon at Shiba hospital.

When Janna’s parents found out that she had been hurt, they were shocked. Even though her child was bleeding, her mother hesitated to call the soldiers, who were on the other side of the road.

A while later they decided to call them because they were afraid for their daughter’s life. The soldiers then called the doctor Erez Kahal, and he took care of Jana.

After the incident, Erez (the doctor) said: “I don’t think there can be a situation in which a paramedic or a physician sees a person wounded and doesn’t leave everything behind and approach to take care of him, and it doesn’t matter whether he is Palestinian or Israeli.”

After Janna felt better, she asked to meet the doctor who saved her life. Jana and her parents were glad to meet Erez, and Erez was also happy to see that Jana has recovered. Her mother said that the lesson she took is that the IDF soldiers are human beings – if an Israeli soldier sees a person bleeding, they won’t abandon him. She said that it’s a good lesson for her and for everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back