Israel blocks USA student from entering.

Wow. Talk about a complete and utter train wreck of a derailment...any know the topic? Hasn’t been seen since the first post. Major clean up ongoing.

There have been appropriate follow up posts like the one where names of others including Jews have been forbidden to enter Israel.
The one who initiated the post is the one who has made it all about “ ethnicity “ and “ race”
The appropriate posts are still there.

OK Thanks

Wow, Israel is really something else. (Not in a positive way)

If America did this to an Israeli student, they'd kick, and scream anti-Semite, Nazi.

But, it's Kosher when they do it.

US student detained in Israel for alleged boycott support

• By ISABEL DEBRE, ASSOCIATED PRESS
JERUSALEM — Oct 9, 2018, 7:03 AM ET
WireAP_ff6e8656b7894ac9a40cd47c792b72a3_12x5_992.jpg

The Associated Press
COMING UPTrump backs two-state solution for Israeli-Palestinian conflict
Interested in Israel?
Add Israel as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Israel news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Israel
Add Interest

In a first-of-its-kind case, Israel has held an American graduate student at its international airport for a whole week, accusing her of supporting a Palestinian-led boycott movement against the Jewish state.

Lara Alqasem, a 22-year-old American citizen with Palestinian grandparents, landed at Ben-Gurion Airport last Tuesday with a valid student visa.

But she was barred from entering the country and ordered deported, based on suspicions that she supports a campaign that calls for boycotts, divestments, and sanctions against Israel.

Watch Now

NFL legends threaten boycott over no health care

An Israeli court has ordered that she remain in custody while she appeals. The weeklong detention is the longest anyone has been held in a boycott-related case, and it was not immediately clear on Tuesday when a decision would be made.

Alqasem is a former president of the University of Florida chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine, a group that supports the boycott movement.

Is the accusation true? If so, then she is waging economic war against Israel and they are completely within their rights to not let her in.

Oh, I see the accusation is true. FUCK HER THEN.

There was a previous post about others who were denied, many of them Jewish. Of course there was no response. Consider the source

Now, to visit Israel, you can NOT think like you choose to think; you MUST think as you are told to think.

I would tell Israel to go f*** itself.

Israel tells US student to renounce views or leave the country - CNN

Israel has detained an American graduate student at Ben Gurion International Airport for more than a week, accusing her of supporting the Palestinian-led boycott movement of Israel.
Lara Alqasem, a 22-year-old of Palestinian heritage from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, arrived in Israel on a student visa to attend Jerusalem's Hebrew University but never made it out of the airport after she was found to have ties to the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, better known as BDS, her lawyer, Leora Bechor, said.
"There was no justification to deny her [entry at the airport] when they could have made their decision at the time her student visa was to be issued," Bechor told CNN. "Someone with a visa in hand places their faith in the government's decision, so if the government plans to revoke a visa it has already issued, it must be held accountable."

Compensate her for her expenses, and send her home.

A nation has the right to decide whether or not to let in peoplle who support the destruction of that nation. We do it all the time.

There is no right to enter a country. And if you want to destroy it, why should it let you enter? Only idiots expect Jews to let their enemies in.

I was once denied a visa to Dubai because I was unmarried and wanted to go on holiday with my boyfried. The official response: no unmarried young women are welcome. I kid you not.

But hey, Israel should let those who wish to destroy her enter at their leisure. Screw her.

Ha ha ha

If America did this to an Israeli student, they'd kick, and scream anti-Semite, Nazi.

The Associated Press
Interested in Israel?
Add Israel as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Israel news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Israel
Add Interest

In a first-of-its-kind case, Israel has held an American graduate student at its international airport for a whole week, accusing her of supporting a Palestinian-led boycott movement against the Jewish state.

Lara Alqasem, a 22-year-old American citizen with Palestinian grandparents, landed at Ben-Gurion Airport last Tuesday with a valid student visa.

But she was barred from entering the country and ordered deported, based on suspicions that she supports a campaign that calls for boycotts, divestments, and sanctions against Israel.

Watch Now

An Israeli court has ordered that she remain in custody while she appeals. The weeklong detention is the longest anyone has been held in a boycott-related case, and it was not immediately clear on Tuesday when a decision would be made.

Alqasem is a former president of the University of Florida chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine, a group that supports the boycott movement.

Yes, they love to put pressure on people by saying "we suffered the holocaust, (and only we suffered it) therefore you should do what we want"

RE: Israel blocks USA student from entering.
※→ Desperado, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Our friend "ILOVEISRAEL" is absolutely correct.

Every country in the world has the authority to determine if a person is allowed to enter, leave, or stay in their country. What Israel did was well within their right as a sovereign nation exercising the ultimate legal authority on such matters.

Unfortunately in the eyes of most Americans Israel can do no wrong.

You’re right. It’s O.K. For Saudi Arabia ( No Valid Reason) and other Countries but not Israel some of them were Jewish? :ahole-1:
(COMMENT)

Like the US, in such matters, Israel may respectfully decline a VISA Request (not required if the stay is less than three months). AND Israel is under no obligation to provide an explanation. There is no "right" of entry.

EXCERPT: Chapter I, Article 2(7), UN Charter:
Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter;

It is a matter of Domestic Law.

Just My Two-Cents!
Most Respectfully,
R

As a member of a terrorist organization, she should have been denied entry back into the U.S., much less allowed on an airplane at all.

Really? I can discuss Jews Behaving Badly all day long; so can any history prof at Hebrew University. I'm 100% immune to the 'holocaust' card, for a number of reasons.

I can also discuss why you're not capable of an objective discussion, as a proud fashion victim who can only parrot lies and hyperbole. I can also discuss why it's stupid for Israelis to bend over backwards to appease Arabs and Euro-Commies.

※→ Picaro, et al,

I'm not sure what the status is...

As a member of a terrorist organization, she should have been denied entry back into the U.S., much less allowed on an airplane at all.
(COMMENT)

I would have thought that IF the accusation was true (a terrorist connection), THEN the individual would have been placed on the "No Fly List"→ prohibited from boarding commercial aircraft for travel within, into, or out of the United States.

I suppose that if there was any substance to the allegation, federal authorities would have looked into it facts.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Picaro, et al,

(COMMENT)

I would have thought that IF the accusation was true (a terrorist connection), THEN the individual would have been placed on the "No Fly List"→ prohibited from boarding commercial aircraft for travel within, into, or out of the United States.

I suppose that if there was any substance to the allegation, federal authorities would have looked into it facts.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, they don't ban CAIR members or automatically put their membership on 'No Fly' lists., and that is a gang founded by terrorists, such is the cognitive dissonance and inconsistencies of American fence-sitting in the ME, and since Truman, not just recently. Thomas Jefferson didn't make a distinction between native 'citizens' or foreign immigrants, either, when it came to deporting 'problem children'.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Islam is a political ideology, and should not be protected by the 1st A.

※→ Picaro, et al,
※→ Picaro, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, they don't ban CAIR members or automatically put their membership on 'No Fly' lists., and that is a gang founded by terrorists, such is the cognitive dissonance and inconsistencies of American fence-sitting in the ME, and since Truman, not just recently. Thomas Jefferson didn't make a distinction between native 'citizens' or foreign immigrants, either, when it came to deporting 'problem children'.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

(COMMENT)

I suppose that the Federal Authorities and Other Government Agencies (OGA) find it more lucrative to surveil and collect intelligence on associates.

Such operations might lead to the detection, exploitation, and neutralization (DEN) of greater threats in the future. They can roll-up CAIR any day. What might be interesting is to allow these backwater Hostile Islamic and Jihadist Activities (HIJA) to shoot themselves in the foot.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Associated Press
Interested in Israel?
Israel
Add Interest

Watch Now

Yes, they love to put pressure on people by saying "we suffered the holocaust, (and only we suffered it) therefore you should do what we want"

Another stupid post by a Moron. Did you read the above post? If other Countries have the right why not Israel?
In previous posts there have been named of those who were not allowed to enter some of them were Jewish.
What does the Holocaust have to do with it? :ahole-1:

You've just come on here with insults. Your post is INSULTS, nothing else.

Do you not see the irony?

Anyway, you can go on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

The Associated Press
Interested in Israel?
Israel
Add Interest

Watch Now

I hope that was meant sarcastically. This is victim blaming to a disgusting degree. Yeah they sufferred the holocaust so entitled bitches could call them on their "nazi like behaviour" as the palestinian population explodes. Obviously.

Really? I can discuss Jews Behaving Badly all day long; so can any history prof at Hebrew University. I'm 100% immune to the 'holocaust' card, for a number of reasons.

I can also discuss why you're not capable of an objective discussion, as a proud fashion victim who can only parrot lies and hyperbole. I can also discuss why it's stupid for Israelis to bend over backwards to appease Arabs and Euro-Commies.
Why is Jew Behaving Badly a specially capitalised term? Why is a term?

※→ Picaro, et al,
※→ Picaro, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

I suppose that the Federal Authorities and Other Government Agencies (OGA) find it more lucrative to surveil and collect intelligence on associates.

Such operations might lead to the detection, exploitation, and neutralization (DEN) of greater threats in the future. They can roll-up CAIR any day. What might be interesting is to allow these backwater Hostile Islamic and Jihadist Activities (HIJA) to shoot themselves in the foot.

Most Respectfully,
R

When does public security out weight that interest?

Why is Jew Behaving Badly a specially capitalised term? Why is a term?

Never saw a Monty Python show?

Forum List

Back