Israel and apartheid

Palestinians are not Israeli citizens. Thus, apartheid is inapplicable. All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Your civil rights efforts would be better spent trying to rescind apartheid throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds, starting with Lebanon, where so-called Palestinians are denied citizenship, employment and healthcare.

Go to it.

blacks weren't citizens of south africa under apartheid, either.
you've learned well, grasshopper.

:thup:

Here is the difference btw South Africa and Israel/Palestine.

South Africa was one country ruled by the minority! Israel and Palestine are two countries in which one occupies the other. Israel has not annexed the West Bank or Gaza. The Israeli Arabs are citizens of Israel (but they must accept it) with all the same rights as Jewish Israelis. Palestinians on the West Bank and Gaza are not Israelis.

Now if Israel is ever foolish enough to annex the West Bank and Gaza and didn't grant the Palestinians full rights as citizens, then Jos the Infiltrator's apartheid arguement might hold water. But that is not that case, so it fails!

Palestine is a country? Really? You better contact Obama, Netanyahu and Abbas about this as they've been dickering around all this time trying to negotiate statehood [a country] for the Pallies.

Israel is occupying nobody.

Last edited:
So those WB settlements are a figment of my imagination?

You mean, those [illegal] Arab settlements?

No, I mean those illegal Jewish settlements. If they left the WB to the Pals, then that would go a long way to solving the conflict. Also get rid of a few Pal excuses with regard causing grief....

Israeli settlements are entirely lawful, based on Article 6 of the binding Palestine Mandate.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

A quick history and legal lesson for you, gratis. No need to thank me, I'm a giver.

Israeli settlements are entirely lawful, based on Article 6 of the binding Palestine Mandate.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

A quick history and legal lesson for you, gratis. No need to thank me, I'm a giver.

That's really helpful to settling the dispute....:eusa_whistle:

So those WB settlements are a figment of my imagination?

You mean, those [illegal] Arab settlements?

No, I mean those illegal Jewish settlements. If they left the WB to the Pals, then that would go a long way to solving the conflict. Also get rid of a few Pal excuses with regard causing grief....

I wish it would. But it wouldn't. When Israel left the Gaza the pals saw it as weakness and used it as a staging area for attacks.

I do think the pals should have the WB and Gaza btw... as part of a comprehensive settlement.... not as a unilateral gift with nada in return but more missile attacks.

I wish it would. But it wouldn't. When Israel left the Gaza the pals saw it as weakness and used it as a staging area for attacks.

I do think the pals should have the WB and Gaza btw... as part of a comprehensive settlement.... not as a unilateral gift with nada in return but more missile attacks.

I think the Pals should get the Gaza, WB and East Jerusalem, but no right of return. Syria should get back the Golan Heights.

Now, if the arabs are still pissed off after that, then it's on them. At the moment, Israel are giving fence sitters a reason not to back them. If they get rid of those reasons, the Pals have no excuses any more....

I think the Pals should get the Gaza, WB and East Jerusalem, but no right of return. Syria should get back the Golan Heights.

Now, if the arabs are still pissed off after that, then it's on them. At the moment, Israel are giving fence sitters a reason not to back them. If they get rid of those reasons, the Pals have no excuses any more....

They were already offered the Gaza and West Bank. As well as most of everything else they wanted. They turned it down. They will never get East Jerusalem because they would never allow access to Christian and Jewish holy sites.

I'm not sure why, after Arafat walked away from the table when he was essentially handed the world, that anyone thinks Hamas wouldn't be even worse.

And,frankly, the pals don't even have a unified voice. No one is going to negotiate with both Fatah and Hamas. You have seen the pal-lovers...they don't want a two state solution.

I wish they did. (short of handing them any part of jerusalem).

What makes you think that the Arabs livign in East Jerusalem want to be Palestinian? They were offered this... They rejected it because life as an Israeli citizen is a heck of a lot better.

The clock is ticking.

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Gaza rocket kills worker in Israel

Apparently, al-Qa'idah has established a presence in the region and is now participating in the conflict through "Ansar as-Sunnah." If Israel doesn't allow some sort of acceptable settlement to be reached soon, al-Qa'idah will make every attempt to launch devastating attacks against Israeli civilians. Moreover, war will erupt between a-Q and Hamas if the former decides to expand operations in Gaza. This is not in any of our best interests. Time to find a solution quickly.

The clock is ticking.

Apparently, al-Qa'idah has established a presence in the region and is now participating in the conflict through "Ansar as-Sunnah." If Israel doesn't allow some sort of acceptable settlement to be reached soon, al-Qa'idah will make every attempt to launch devastating attacks against Israeli civilians. Moreover, war will erupt between a-Q and Hamas if the former decides to expand operations in Gaza. This is not in any of our best interests. Time to find a solution quickly.

How utterly naive and ignorant of the matter. al-Qaeda subscribes to Islamic doctrine prohibiting Jews from even existing, unless, perhaps, as dhimmis.

Bukhari...
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him

Hamas is Arabic for Islamic Resistance Movement: Who do you think they are resisting?

Now, even YOU know.

How utterly naive and ignorant of the matter. al-Qaeda subscribes to Islamic doctrine prohibiting Jews from even existing, unless, perhaps, as dhimmis.

What are you blithering about? :eusa_eh:

If I didn't make it clear enough in my last post, let me be frank: If you allow al-Qa'idah to establish a presence in Palestine, they'll make every attempt to kill all of you and most of us as well. Know what you're arguing against before you act like a bellicose moron.

Last edited:
The clock is ticking.

you know, imbeciles like you make me more certain that I'm correct in my positions. bummer you make the pals look bad.

Thanks. :thup:

but if you think israel will ever allow itself to be taken out by a bunch of terrorist thugs, you're more stupid than i thought.

Last edited:

What are you blithering about? :eusa_eh:

If I didn't make it clear enough in my last post, let me be frank: If you allow al-Qa'idah to establish a presence in Palestine, they'll make every attempt to kill all of you and most of us as well. Know what you're arguing against before you act like a bellicose moron.

First, you need to open a map and become informed that there is no country called Palestine.

Second, al Qaeda's presence in Gaza and Judea and Samaria has been known for some time. They are fleas that Israel will swat.

you know, imbeciles like you make me more certain that I'm correct in my positions. bummer you make the pals look bad.

but if you think israel will ever allow itself to be taken out by a bunch of terrorist thugs, you're more stupid than i thought.
Apparently, I didn't make it clear enough that an al-Qa'idah presence in Palestine would be detrimental for everyone. I don't support al-Qa'idah. I don't want them there or anywhere. Again, know what you're arguing against before you toss around childish insults and make a fool of yourself.

Apparently, I didn't make it clear enough that an al-Qa'idah presence in Palestine would be detrimental for everyone. I don't support al-Qa'idah. I don't want them there or anywhere. Again, know what you're arguing against before you toss around childish insults and make a fool of yourself.

No, Al Qaeda's presence close to Israel makes them walking targets. They will be vaporized.

oh you made it clear that the terrorist thugs are there. but isn't it up to the pals to get rid of them instead of allowing their presence if they believe it's not in their best interests? And you're right... it isn't in their interests because if they attempt to launch attacks, there will be far worse reprisals.

Perhaps its time for the pals to stop mucking around and actually negotiate in good faith.

First, you need to open a map and become informed that there is no country called Palestine.
I always refer to the region as Palestine. You know what I'm talking about, so I don't really understand why you insist on whining about it.

Second, al Qaeda's presence in Gaza and Judea and Samaria has been known for some time. They are fleas that Israel will swat.
They haven't done much of anything before now. I don't doubt that al-Qa'idah by itself isn't nearly powerful enough to topple your government, but they have the ability to wreak havoc on your civilian population. They'll be able to do so with relative ease if they gain a foothold in Gaza.

oh you made it clear that the terrorist thugs are there. but isn't it up to the pals to get rid of them instead of allowing their presence if they believe it's not in their best interests? And you're right... it isn't in their interests because if they attempt to launch attacks, there will be far worse reprisals.

Perhaps its time for the pals to stop mucking around and actually negotiate in good faith.

Pallies will never accept Israel. Muhammad's infamous deathbed curse was to demand no Jews live in the ummah. These Muslim sociopaths actually believe that pedophile was a prophet.

oh you made it clear that the terrorist thugs are there. but isn't it up to the pals to get rid of them instead of allowing their presence if they believe it's not in their best interests?
Don't expect Hamas to do much until al-Qa'idah becomes powerful enough to attack them as well -- they don't seem to be the best in terms of proactivity. For the time being, al-Qa'idah in Palestine represents a far more significant threat to you than it does to Muslims.

And you're right... it isn't in their interests because if they attempt to launch attacks, there will be far worse reprisals.
Israel's response to this was mind-numbingly stupid. One does not strike Hamas targets in response to an al-Qa'idah attack. Like them or not, Hamas is currently the only faction in the region that has even the faintest hope of being powerful enough to police the smaller groups that actually are attacking your country.

You're aware that this was probably motivated by the settlement expansion in East Jerusalem, yes?

Forum List

Back