Israel and apartheid

Is that in Israel? NO that is in the West Bank. The West Bank is a disputed territory and not part of Israel. It could have been part of Palestine ALREADY, except that arrogant and evil Arafat regime turned it down, because it would have exposed their corruption based regime and removed their power!

Supreme Court orders IDF to open Route 443 to Palestinians
Supreme Court President Beinisch stressed that the freedom of movement constitutes one of the basic liberties and it is a duty to undertake all necessary measures in order to preserve it in territory held by Israel.
Supreme Court orders IDF to open Route 443 to Palestinians - Haaretz - Israel News

But Israels Apatheid does not end with just roads,
The State of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians has been likened to a system of apartheid, analogous to South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era. United Nations Special Rapporteur John Dugard has reported to the responsible treaty monitoring bodies that a system of control including separate roads, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights, and access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli residents in the Israeli-occupied territories, is different from the apartheid regime, but resembles some of its aspects.[2] Some Israeli commentators and Palestinian rights advocates extend this analogy to include Arab citizens of Israel, describing their citizenship status as second-class.[3][4][5][6] Others use the analogy in relation to the special status that Israel accords to Jews, or to Orthodox Jews, without reference to Palestinians.[7] Israel has also been accused of committing the crime of apartheid.[8] An International Court of Justice judgment declared that Israel is violating the basic human rights of Palestinians in the occupied territory and that it cannot use its own security to excuse violations of the non-derogatory provisions of international laws and conventions
Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And thats less than zero, schmeckle

Another dummy who is clueless about apartheid.

Israel is the only country in the Middle East with no apartheid.

All longtime USMB antisemites (3 of which are on my ignore): Princess Shogun , PF Titsmore, Sunni De Troll and Kalam the Terrorist (although a home-grown terrorist, he can at least make an intelligent and thought argument, but so bravo). And we welcome another antisemite leftist troll - Jos (who already has proven to be box of rocks). Not to mention the unargable grand troll of USMB makes an appearance - Yukon. Then the only guy I wish wasn't trying to argue for the Israeli side comes in with every post starting with Dumb or Stupid!

Sorry but GHook is OUT! :eek:

:lol:

you lying motherfucking jew. You know goddamn well that i'm no more on your block user list than you are concerned with little chosen boy above your ethnic common denominator. It just SOUNDS good when you know that I'm speaking more truth than you want to reply to.

but hey... despite all the racist, vile shit that little chosen boy posts WHO REALLY IS SHOCKED that it's the same lineup of jews rushing to defend him? seriously.

:rolleyes:

ps, Jos... I TOLD YOU about that reflexive Scarlet A that those like ghook would rather apply than fathom that a jew sins like the rest of us humans. Get used to it around here. You might as well be telling a blond haired, blue eyed german that he is not as ubermensch as he is convinced he is.

ps, Jos... I TOLD YOU about that reflexive Scarlet A that those like ghook would rather apply than fathom that a jew sins like the rest of us humans. Get used to it around here. You might as well be telling a blond haired, blue eyed german that he is not as ubermensch as he is convinced he is.

You STILL are unable to tell us what apartheid is, jackass. Heh heh.

you lying motherfucking jew. You know goddamn well that i'm no more on your block user list than you are concerned with little chosen boy above your ethnic common denominator. It just SOUNDS good when you know that I'm speaking more truth than you want to reply to.

but hey... despite all the racist, vile shit that little chosen boy posts WHO REALLY IS SHOCKED that it's the same lineup of jews rushing to defend him? seriously.

I own you, boy.

Why is it that anyone who does not agree with the actions of the ZOG government in Israel is branded as an anti-simite, Jew hater, or Nazi? I have never once lied about the Jew and yet I've been branded.

When it comes to the Negro, or the Jew, the American people are cowards for they will never actually state their true feelings about them. So sad, so pathetic, so typically American.

and, stupid, neither have you offered an answer after having been directly challenged to do so.

so...

I guess you really have no leg to stand on, eh chaim?

I own you, boy.

you don't own shit, little guy. Well, besides a zylon b birthright and the kind of nose bred to sniff nuance in the showers..

I own you, boy.

you don't own shit, little guy. Well, besides a zylon b birthright and the kind of nose bred to sniff nuance in the showers..

I own you, dog boy. Jews rule. You lick my feet.

no thanks..

i'm not into the smell of corned beef and thousand island dressing, chaim.

now, take a DEEP BREATH and smell the steam from the shower head..

:rofl:

Go fetch my slippers, dog boy. Then, you can lick your balls.

and, stupid, neither have you offered an answer after having been directly challenged to do so.

so...

Tell everyone what apartheid is, needledick. You don't even know.

no thanks..

i'm not into the smell of corned beef and thousand island dressing, chaim.

now, take a DEEP BREATH and smell the steam from the shower head..

Go fetch my slippers, dog boy. Then, you can lick your balls.

still having that "we didn't get our asses handed to us by goyim during the holocaust" fantasy again, I see..

so...

sorry, lampshade, I don't jump when a jew says leap. But, again, you've been challenged directly over and again and.. well... it's time to put a fork in your forum input, chaim, you're done.

so...

sorry, lampshade, I don't jump when a jew says leap. But, again, you've been challenged directly over and again and.. well... it's time to put a fork in your forum input, chaim, you're done.

You don't know what apartheid is, dog boy. Now, go to your doghouse

All longtime USMB antisemites (3 of which are on my ignore): Princess Shogun , PF Titsmore, Sunni De Troll and Kalam the Terrorist (although a home-grown terrorist, he can at least make an intelligent and thought argument, but so bravo). And we welcome another antisemite leftist troll - Jos (who already has proven to be box of rocks). Not to mention the unargable grand troll of USMB makes an appearance - Yukon. Then the only guy I wish wasn't trying to argue for the Israeli side comes in with every post starting with Dumb or Stupid!

Call me a ¨box of rocks¨ and antisemite do you even know what a semite is?
Dont think your comments will go scot-free - Wiktionary:cool:

You don't know what apartheid is, dog boy. Now, go to your doghouse

looks like your commands are about as impotent as your nose is small, matzo breath.

:thup:

i'm still here to let you know how fucking retarded you are while we all laugh at you.

true story.

get used to it. There is a specific reason it's the standard issue zionist jews who call you a hater while looking past the posts of little chosen boy.

You must be very embarrassed that I busted you on not knowing what apartheid is. Sucks to be you, eh?

Forum List

Back