Israel, and a White Advocate

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Reconciling the fact that Israel explicitly seeks a Jewish majority and is praised for doing so, while whites in America do no such thing, and are excoriated for even thinking the thought:

American White Separatist Finds Shared Values with Israel American Renaissance

Nevertheless, when Taylor compares White Nationalism to Jewish Nationalism, he lays bare the duplicity of so-called liberal leaders on both sides of the Atlantic. Taylor would prefer this hypocrisy be resolved by embracing White Nationalism, while I would prefer Jewish Nationalism’s rejection.

Either way, the question stands: if America and Israel have “shared values,” as their elected leaders often claim, then how can so many Americans reject ethnocracy in their own country, but support what is happening inside Israel?

Originally posted by squeeze berry
the GOP supports Israel, yet the Jewish voter stabs us in the back

time for a change?

Berry...

If voting democrat were all the harm the jewish american community did to America you should be counting your blessings, buddy...

This cursed people, together with white leftists, were the main driving force behind the ongoing destruction of the very essence of the United States: the country's anglo majority.

If 200 years from now the beautiful, tall, blue eyed, blond anglo saxon people of the United States are finally replaced by a bunch of awfully ugly mulattoes, chicanos and associated half-breeds... this people conceived in the depths of Hell will be one of the main culprits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reconciling the fact that Israel explicitly seeks a Jewish majority and is praised for doing so, while whites in America do no such thing, and are excoriated for even thinking the thought:

American White Separatist Finds Shared Values with Israel American Renaissance

Nevertheless, when Taylor compares White Nationalism to Jewish Nationalism, he lays bare the duplicity of so-called liberal leaders on both sides of the Atlantic. Taylor would prefer this hypocrisy be resolved by embracing White Nationalism, while I would prefer Jewish Nationalism’s rejection.

Either way, the question stands: if America and Israel have “shared values,” as their elected leaders often claim, then how can so many Americans reject ethnocracy in their own country, but support what is happening inside Israel?

I am fascinated-----sunni endorsed the above typical white
supremacist islamo Nazi rant. Sometimes islamo Nazi pigs
claim ---as arabs or blacks or even southeast Asians "we ain't Nazis-----hitler hated us too"-----
---WRONG!!!!!
the biggest supporters of islamo Nazism are ----arab muslims
black muslims and even muslims of southeast asia and Iran.

time for a change?

Berry...

If voting democrat were all the harm the jewish american community did to America you should be counting your blessings, buddy...

This cursed people, together with white leftists, were the main driving force behind the ongoing destruction of the very essence of the United States: the country's anglo majority.

If 200 years from now the beautiful, tall, blue eyed, blond anglo saxon people of the United States are finally replaced by a bunch of awfully ugly mulattoes, chicanos and associated half-breeds... this people conceived in the depths of Hell will be one of the main culprits.
It must suck knowing your white women love Black men and mixed babies. You guys will be facing extinction soon so no worries. Black genes always dominant. We were chosen by nature as the model of homo sapiens. Your women know that on a unconscious level and come a running whenever we are in the area.

time for a change?

Berry...

It must suck knowing your white women love Black men and mixed babies. You guys will be facing extinction soon so no worries. Black genes always dominant. We were chosen by nature as the model of homo sapiens. Your women know that on a unconscious level and come a running whenever we are in the area.

You mean white trash and zebras?

time for a change?

Berry...

No I mean any white women. The biggest secret white guys have no concept of is that their wives have either already been banged by a Black guy or they fantasize about doing it or both. Maybe you guys do but pretend you dont so it wont hurt your feelings. Various white wives I have banged while their husbands were away would ask me to pretend that I was raping them. The one thing I appreciate about your women is they are ready to get busy anywhere and at anytime. For those same reason you cant consider them to be truly worth more than a booty call but it is so much fun being single with a supply of white women nearby. The one in the US are more secretive about it but the ones in Europe make no bones about it. I had so much fun in Germany and Austria. They want Black dick and mixed children really badly. Sorry dude.

time for a change?

Berry...

No I mean any white women. The biggest secret white guys have no concept of is that their wives have either already been banged by a Black guy or they fantasize about doing it or both. Maybe you guys do but pretend you dont so it wont hurt your feelings. Various white wives I have banged while their husbands were away would ask me to pretend that I was raping them. The one thing I appreciate about your women is they are ready to get busy anywhere and at anytime. For those same reason you cant consider them to be truly worth more than a booty call but it is so much fun being single with a supply of white women nearby. The one in the US are more secretive about it but the ones in Europe make no bones about it. I had so much fun in Germany and Austria. They want Black dick and mixed children really badly. Sorry dude.

My wife has done neither. She views you like you should be viewed. A arrogant n****r.

time for a change?

Berry...

My wife has done neither. She views you like you should be viewed. A arrogant n****r.
Sorry dude. I know for sure. Too many white wives married to white men say the same thing over and over and over again. They just dont let you know to spare your feelings. :laugh:

Berry...

Sorry dude. I know for sure. Too many white wives married to white men say the same thing over and over and over again. They just dont let you know to spare your feelings. :laugh:

Too many arrogant n****rs like you seem to think more highly of yourself than you're worth.

Too many arrogant n****rs like you seem to think more highly of yourself than you're worth.
I'm actually worth more than my weight in gold. Have you seen the price of melanin per gram? Your women know and understand this. That is why they have hunted me pretty much since I hit puberty. They know the melanin and the dominant genes ensure survival.

I'm actually worth more than my weight in gold. Have you seen the price of melanin per gram? Your women know and understand this. That is why they have hunted me pretty much since I hit puberty. They know the melanin and the dominant genes ensure survival.

You are worth you weight in a shitpile.

Hunted you like the monkey you are.

Last I checked melanin was worth $373 a gram.

No. White women hunt us for sex and to have mixed babies. They love us. If they wanted monkeys they would stay with you white furry lice attracting white guys.

white_woman.jpg

No. White women hunt us for sex and to have mixed babies. They love us. If they wanted monkeys they would stay with you white furry lice attracting white guys.

white_woman.jpg

White n*****rs do. Don't confuse honorable white women with trash that go after your kind.

white_woman.jpg

White n*****rs do. Don't confuse honorable white women with trash that go after your kind.
I've fucked many honorable white women. Dont be confused. White women will do pretty much anything to get a Black man or a mixed child.

white_woman.jpg

I've fucked many honorable white women. Dont be confused. White women will do pretty much anything to get a Black man or a mixed child.

If they were with you, they are no longer honorable.

white_woman.jpg

If you say so. :laugh:

white_woman.jpg

You might think they are honorable but we know what you are boy.

white_woman.jpg

Some of them were honorable but the rest were just looking for sex. I'm not really concerned with your "we". Cave chimps and their opinions are not really relevant to anyone but cave chimps anyway. As long as your women are down for our cause thats all I am worried about. Just think. Its getting worse for you too. The younger generation of white girls have simply cast aside the teachings of ancient cave chimps. They are all about the Black man.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Some of them were honorable but the rest were just looking for sex. I'm not really concerned with your "we". Cave chimps and their opinions are not really relevant to anyone but cave chimps anyway. As long as your women are down for our cause thats all I am worried about. Just think. Its getting worse for you too. The younger generation of white girls have simply cast aside the teachings of ancient cave chimps. They are all about the Black man.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

They may as well have been with the zoo gorilla as with you. It would be the same thing boy.

Forum List

Back