Israel: Ally Or Enemy?

Israel recieves the most direct welfare from the U.S and that does not count indirect funds.

You are slow with numbers so I will try it again.
About 50 billion a year , 3 of which goes to Israel, 47 to other countries ...
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meaning the US spends about 15 times more money on countries like Pakistan , Iraq , Egypt and so on then on Israel. Yet your argument is that US spends the most money on Israel. :lol:

I'm saying your numbers are wrong. But if you want to post a link we can dissect the numbers. Israel gets more aid than any other SINGLE country. And that doesn't count indirect aid(i.e money from classified CIA funds,money funneled through military projects,economic projects and money funneled through charity).

We are we talking about a SINGLE country ? What does it matter ?
Does the American taxpayer pays more if the total sum of 50 $ billion is divided to 5 countries instead of 10 ?
Your claim makes no sense.
I already posted a link you, and while Israel is one of the countries that gets the most aid , it centennially does not get more then any other country: Afghanistan and Pakistan gets more then Israel.

You are slow with numbers so I will try it again.
About 50 billion a year , 3 of which goes to Israel, 47 to other countries ...
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meaning the US spends about 15 times more money on countries like Pakistan , Iraq , Egypt and so on then on Israel. Yet your argument is that US spends the most money on Israel. :lol:

I'm saying your numbers are wrong. But if you want to post a link we can dissect the numbers. Israel gets more aid than any other SINGLE country. And that doesn't count indirect aid(i.e money from classified CIA funds,money funneled through military projects,economic projects and money funneled through charity).

We are we talking about a SINGLE country ? What does it matter ?
Does the American taxpayer pays more if the total sum of 50 $ billion is divided to 5 countries instead of 10 ?
Your claim makes no sense.
I already posted a link you, and while Israel is one of the countries that gets the most aid , it centennially does not get more then any other country: Afghanistan and Pakistan gets more then Israel.

Didn't we just spend a trillion dollars rebuilding Iraq as well?

Two thirds of US foreign aid goes to the arabs and muslimes who perpetrated 9/11 and protectd bin Laden

It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - Fox News

Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/yr in American products, making Israel, the size of Vermont, one of the US's largest export markets.

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

http://www.ustr.gov/countries-regions/europe-middle-east/middle-east/north-africa/israel

Last edited:
Two thirds of US foreign aid goes to the arabs and muslimes who perpetrated 9/11 and protectd bin Laden

Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/yr in American products, making Israel, the size of Vermont, one of the US's largest export markets.

U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

I wonder how many Arab countries that receive aid buy American.:eusa_whistle:

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Well the Saudis buy up American arms and weapons, Egypt does too I think.

And, the Saudis gouge us with exhorbitant oil prices that they steal from the Earth, then they train their people in the madrassas to hate the Great Satan America. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi.

And, the Saudis gouge us with exhorbitant oil prices that they steal from the Earth, then they train their people in the madrassas to hate the Great Satan America. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi.

The Saudis also bank roll and build the madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan that teach firey anti American hatred.

The Saudis also bank roll and build the madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan that teach firey anti American hatred.

Most of the mosques around the world are funded ultimately by saudi money. The moment when Sheikh Obama literally bowed to his Saudi overlord was disconcerting, to say the least.

Israel murders 34 U.S. Sevrvicemen(American Heros)

Dead In The Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty

The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations

Mossad decided not to warn the United States about the October 23, 1983 attack on its Marine barracks in Beirut which killed 241 troops

Special Report: Peril in Being President

SIZE]

Mossad’s Operation Trojan led Washington to believe that Libya was responsible for the April 5, 1986 Berlin disco bombing which killed two American soldiers

Taking Another Look at the Destruction of Pan Am 103

FBI produces its annual report to Congress concerning "Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage," Israel and its intelligence services often feature prominently as a threat second only to China.

Breaking the Taboo on Israel's Spying Efforts on the United States | World | AlterNet

With an Ally like Israel, who needs enemies????[/

Mossad decided not to warn the United States about the October 23, 1983 attack on its Marine barracks in Beirut which killed 241 troops

SIZE]

Mossad’s Operation Trojan led Washington to believe that Libya was responsible for the April 5, 1986 Berlin disco bombing which killed two American soldiers

FBI produces its annual report to Congress concerning "Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage," Israel and its intelligence services often feature prominently as a threat second only to China.

Breaking the Taboo on Israel's Spying Efforts on the United States | World | AlterNet

With an Ally like Israel, who needs enemies????[/

Most Americans side with Israel, America's closest ally, so get the fuck out.

Barack Obama...
The bond between the United States and Israel is unbreakable. It encompasses our national security interests, our strategic interests, but, most importantly, the bond of two democracies who share a common set of values and whose people have grown closer and closer as time goes on.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_east/july-dec10/netanyahu_07-06.html

Last edited:

Yes.

You also suggested IBM is a non-profit company, in another thread. Maybe, you ought to shut up.:clap2:

Not my problem that you are too dim witted to understand posts and must put your own demented meaning into them.

I in no way said that IBM was a non profit company.

Although the linked article did sort of indicate that since it mentioned no cost at all.

Yes.

You also suggested IBM is a non-profit company, in another thread. Maybe, you ought to shut up.:clap2:

Not my problem that you are too dim witted to understand posts and must put your own demented meaning into them.

Although the linked article did sort of indicate that since it mentioned no cost at all.

You stupidly thought IBM is a non-profit organization. It's understandable you'd deny it, dink.

You stupidly thought IBM is a non-profit organization. It's understandable you'd deny it, dink.

You know you are lying I know you are lying. So prove your statement that I thought IBM was a non profit or STFU.

You know you are lying I know you are lying. So prove your statement that I thought IBM was a non profit or STFU.

You gonna cry, stupid little boy? Go to momma! :badgrin:

I'll be surprised if he doesn't put up one of his stupid cartoons.

wow, a website with a fancy name dedicated entirely to Jew hate. Where do you retards find this shit? But then again, I have to remind myself, this is Bullshitseeker, the same guy who posted a photoshopped picture of the Pope doing a Nazi salute.

TROP.jpg

Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back