Israel: Ally Or Enemy?

Yeah we need more allies like Egypt, Libya, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.:cuckoo:

And how many of those countries has attacked us? And we don't give them trillions of dollars.
Yes you do ...
US annually gives about 50 Billion dollars in foreign aid, 3 of which goes to Israel ... so the remaining 47 are going to countries like Egypt , Afghanistan , Iraq , Pakistan , Palestinians Territories and so on ..

Don't let facts confuse you though ...

Israel recieves the most direct welfare from the U.S and that does not count indirect funds.

Last edited:
And how many of those countries has attacked us? And we don't give them trillions of dollars.

The 9/11 hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan was harboring Osama Bin Laden in plaine site, are you serious with this thread or is it a late April Fools joke?:confused:

They were not acting on the behalf of the Saudi govenment. Bush supportors tell us Saudi Arabia and the Bin Laden family disowned OBL.

Dunce, they were acting on behalf of allah. Have mommy buy you a newspaper, stupid little boy.

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6996210.ece

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

The 9/11 hijackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan was harboring Osama Bin Laden in plaine site, are you serious with this thread or is it a late April Fools joke?:confused:

They were not acting on the behalf of the Saudi govenment. Bush supportors tell us Saudi Arabia and the Bin Laden family disowned OBL.

The Saudi government loves US Cash and arms but the average Saudis on the street despise the US and Americans, they are no US Ally, same with Pakistan and Egypt.

Yes you do ...
US annually gives about 50 Billion dollars in foreign aid, 3 of which goes to Israel ... so the remaining 47 are going to countries like Egypt , Afghanistan , Iraq , Pakistan , Palestinians Territories and so on ..

Israel recieves the most direct welfare from the U.S and that does not count indirect funds.

You are slow with numbers so I will try it again.
About 50 billion a year , 3 of which goes to Israel, 47 to other countries ...
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meaning the US spends about 15 times more money on countries like Pakistan , Iraq , Egypt and so on then on Israel. Yet your argument is that US spends the most money on Israel. :lol:

Yes you do ...

The US gives billions to Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen and now are giving hundreds of millions to assist Libya and Tunisia, that right there is more than what we give Israel, we also give the Palestinian territories cash which goes to Hamas, and the money we give Lebanon goes to Hezbollah.

The Saudi government loves US Cash and arms but the average Saudis on the street despise the US and Americans, they are no US Ally, same with Pakistan and Egypt.

I don't believe countries have allies but the U.S says those countries are allies of the U.S.

Strangely the citizens of Iran are very pro American.

Yes you do ...

The US gives billions to Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen and now are giving hundreds of millions to assist Libya and Tunisia, that right there is more than what we give Israel, we also give the Palestinian territories cash which goes to Hamas, and the money we give Lebanon goes to Hezbollah.

That's precisely my point , however Mr. Truthseeker for some reason is concerned over the 3 Bill $ that goes to Israel , and not with the 47 Bill $ that goes everywhere else ...

In addition many of the aid that goes to Israel comes back to the US in one form or the other ...

Yes you do ...

That's precisely my point , however Mr. Truthseeker for some reason is concerned over the 3 Bill $ that goes to Israel , and not with the 47 Bill $ that goes everywhere else ...

In addition many of the aid that goes to Israel comes back to the US in one form or the other ...

The way I see it is this, if the US stopped sending money to Israel, business would continue there as usual and we would still be allies, the quality of life would not change, however if we stopped the billions we give to Egypt and Pakistan there would be riots in the streets and people chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" everywhere, and Americans targetted and killed. Those countries in the ME besides Israel are not very self sufficient, fuck Yemen doesn't even have enough water for its citizens and its right there on the fucking ocean.:doubt:

I don't believe countries have allies but the U.S says those countries are allies of the U.S.

The situation in Iran is opposite of that of the Arab countries, the government of Iran hates the US while their citizens for the most part don't, in the Arab countries the people hate us and the governments like our cash and arms.

Not strange at all, stupid little boy. The Persian Empire was among the most free of the ancient Near East empires.

Have mommy get a history book for you :clap2:

Yes you do ...

Meaning the US spends about 15 times more money on countries like Pakistan , Iraq , Egypt and so on then on Israel. Yet your argument is that US spends the most money on Israel. :lol:

I'm saying your numbers are wrong. But if you want to post a link we can dissect the numbers. Israel gets more aid than any other SINGLE country. And that doesn't count indirect aid(i.e money from classified CIA funds,money funneled through military projects,economic projects and money funneled through charity).

Oh really?

Omar al-Bayoumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm saying your numbers are wrong. But if you want to post a link we can disect the numbers. Israel gets more aid than any other SINGLE country. And that doesn't count indirect aid(i.e money from classified CIA funds,money funneled through military projects,economic projects and money funneled through charity).

So you really believe we give Israel more money than all the countries in the Middle East combined? you know we spend billions on those countries right?

I'm saying your numbers are wrong. But if you want to post a link we can disect the numbers. Israel gets more aid than any other SINGLE country. And that doesn't count indirect aid(i.e money from classified CIA funds,money funneled through military projects,economic projects and money funneled through charity).

Shouldn't you first master grade school spelling, stupid little boy? In another thread, you misspelled "professor" as "proffesser" :badgrin:

Oh really?

Omar al-Bayoumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You likee the Wiki? :badgrin:

I put em all in the same boat..kick the boat out to sea and yell "No more money for none of yas! Play nice or sink."

You're allowed to be dumb. :clap2:

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

Israel is as nasty a country as the rest of them.

Not strange at all, stupid little boy. The Persian Empire was among the most free of the ancient Near East empires.

Have mommy get a history book for you :clap2:

Strangely because of all the warmongering bigots,people like you,running U.S. foreign policy.

I put em all in the same boat..kick the boat out to sea and yell "No more money for none of yas! Play nice or sink."

You're allowed to be dumb. :clap2:

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

Israel is as nasty a country as the rest of them.

People of Israel are great they just have the radicals running the country.

Forum List

Back