Israel aid package passes in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.
House Dems crying over losing some IRS funding, sobbing "billionaires"!

It's insane giving the terrorist state of Israel billions of dollars to further the ethnic genocide of the Palestinian people in order to achieve its ambition of creating a Greater Israel.
Projection. Hamas is guilty of ethnic cleansing as the events of 10/7 clearly show. There's an old saying, "Don't put something in your hand that you don't want shoved up your ass." I think Hamas is learning what that means.

Projection. Hamas is guilty of ethnic cleansing as the events of 10/7 clearly show. There's an old saying, "Don't put something in your hand that you don't want shoved up your ass." I think Hamas is learning what that means.

That one should be used a lot more often when some Haji leader shouts "death to America". A cruise missile should be the punctuation.

It's insane giving the terrorist state of Israel billions of dollars to further the ethnic genocide of the Palestinian people in order to achieve its ambition of creating a Greater Israel.
That aid money we give to other countries is something. Like who we give to, how much, and what it's used for.
Israel has been the #1 recipient since WWII

I keep hearing that supporting Israel is vital to US interests.
So we must continually hand them billions of dollars.
Yet all they seem to do is create problems that eventually involve America.

OH NO ... THE HOUSE IS FUNCTIONING AGAIN ...

We're all doomed ... doomed I say ... doomed ...

Does Islam allow the beheading of infants? ... No ??? ... then Hamas isn't Islam, so what do we care? ...

That aid money we give to other countries is something. Like who we give to, how much, and what it's used for.
Israel has been the #1 recipient since WWII

Fake news. While I don't dispute the general premise -- your article is out of date. Since the Ukraine conflict started in Feb. 2022, the US has sent $113 billion to Ukraine making it sixth on your list in just over one year. Zelensky will out Bidens criminal actions if that largesse stops and it won't take long before Ukraine aid will eclipse every other nation at that rate.

I keep hearing that supporting Israel is vital to US interests.
So we must continually hand them billions of dollars.
Yet all they seem to do is create problems that eventually involve America.

Israel is a wart on the Old World's buttucks ... we promised Israel ... that's all ... and that's good enough for the United States ... see the skin color, that's all we care about ...

Fake news. While I don't dispute the general premise -- your article is out of date. Since the Ukraine conflict started in Feb. 2022, the US has sent $113 billion to Ukraine making it sixth on your list in just over one year. Zelensky will out Bidens criminal actions if that largesse stops and it won't take long before Ukraine aid will eclipse every other nation at that rate.
And that irritates you when facts are shown. Like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back