Israel & African Jews

African kings gathering at the wailing wall... I'm always amused at how conversations in this forum sound like they're transcribed from thousands of years ago.

What amuses you is probably just as bizarre as what it is you find worthy or unworthy.

The top poster pegged you quite well.

African kings gathering at the wailing wall... I'm always amused at how conversations in this forum sound like they're transcribed from thousands of years ago.

What amuses you is probably just as bizarre as what it is you find worthy or unworthy.

The top poster pegged you quite well.

What else can we expect from him & his ilk with all the loose screws in their heads? Sure wish we had more like him here to play with.

MJB12741, et al,

Yes, "green eyes."

I once had African Jewish neighbors. What was most striking to me was their little girl with bright green eyes. Sure do miss them. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Hundreds of African Kings With Jewish Roots Will Gather at Western Wall - Israel News
(COMMENT)

Yes, the spread of Hebrew/Jewish (so the legend says) dates back to the time of the Queen of Sheba. The Queen of Sheba (Ethiopia and Yemen) had a son (supposedly) by King Solomon.

Some believe Sheba's capital to be in Sanaa, Yemen. Others, like Dr Louise Schofield, Archaeologist, former Curator of the British Museum, believe it to be somewhere on the Gheralta plateau in northern Ethiopia.
One of the legends is that the Queen gave the signet ring (a keepsake gift from Solomon) so as to identify him to is father. Legend says that the Son of the Queen of Sheba, after meeting his father, returned to Sheba Capital with the "Ark of the Covenant."

BTW: Pure Blood Africans with Blue/green eyes

I was at a lecture, some time ago, in which the lecturer opined that many geneticist thought that the genetic trait was only found in the European strands of the genetic code. Now they don't know for sure.

Most Respectfully,
R

must be gathering to celebrate the destruction of 9/11 as those israeal students did that day in new york more than likely.

Along with the 10,000 or so Americans, 1,000 arab muslims and 10's of 000's of other creeds. They were dong no different to the thousands of others in New York that day. I bet you watched the events unfurl on your T.V some time that day ?

All it take's is an islamonazi to report "5 Jews" acting strange and dancing and the looney left see a conspiracy. Get 6 million islamonazi's celebrating in style and it was nothing

Forum List

Back