Isn't This Just So "Liberal"????? Teaching Sex Techniques To 12 Year Olds = A-OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many of those parents pay enough attention to their kids internet usage or has a child filter on it? I bet if they searched their history they are looking at worse things already.

And nothing in that video has anything to do with either political party.

Right, neither party is mentioned. But clearly, you and the other Libs here defend it, and the conservatives recognize the depravity and condemn it. So there is no need to mention parties here. It’s a given.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying that it's funny that the parents are saying this about this course, but I wonder if they monitor their kids use of the internet at home, and know just how much "sex ed" their kids already have.

I'm also not a liberal. :rolleyes:

I will say that when I was kid, I was the youngest kid in the neighborhood by about 5 years... and I got into my father's Playboy magazine stash before I was 12.

Not defending it, but somehow are try to suggest the parents are to blame, the same parents you’ve never met.

Not what I said. I said I'd be curious how many parents pay attention to what their kids are looking at on the internet at home... and if they try to block content there or not.

Right, that’s what you said in an effort to divert the focus from the school to the parents, and imply they aren’t doing their job parenting. No, you were perfectly clear. We know what you meant.

No, you don't KNOW what I meant... because I SAID what I meant.

I don't agree with sexual positions being taught in school, but parents need to make sure they practice the same outrage at home in a productive way. Is that too complicate for you to understand?

Too many parents want everyone else to parent their kids for them, instead of doing it themselves. We shouldn't need a sex ed class period, if parents taught it to their kids.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying that it's funny that the parents are saying this about this course, but I wonder if they monitor their kids use of the internet at home, and know just how much "sex ed" their kids already have.

I will say that when I was kid, I was the youngest kid in the neighborhood by about 5 years... and I got into my father's Playboy magazine stash before I was 12.

Not defending it, but somehow are try to suggest the parents are to blame, the same parents you’ve never met.

Not what I said. I said I'd be curious how many parents pay attention to what their kids are looking at on the internet at home... and if they try to block content there or not.

Lets not all be prudes. Lets live free!

I'm not defending all the different types of sex being taught, but I am however stating that some of the parents that are so outraged by this lesson plan could be hypocrites because they don't pay attention to what their kids look at on the internet at home. To be honest, I know a lot of parents with kids in the 12-14 ranges, and maybe 20% or less actually check their kids browser history or have blocks on the internet and the tv from sexual content.

Diverting! Take focus off the accused and create a plausible alternative where to lay the blame. I get it.

What is diverting?

I've said in this thread 3 times now I don't agree with the lesson plan.

Fact is, the problem starts at home. Parents hardly parent these days like they used to.

Because it is graphic. Even the news blacked out some of it from view. The point is, obviously they are not teaching these kids about responsible sex. Did you read the article? I get the feeling that you didn't. Even the kids were embarrassed about it.

Yes I read it, and watched the video. The kids didn't say they were embarrassed. They said it wasn't just showing them about sex ed, it was a road map.

You missed the point again. You said this thread wasn't about parents, and I just told you it was about parents... they were the ones complaining about the lesson plan.

All we are seeing is this article and the tv coverage. What we don't know are some of the things I brought up.

You really are a pervert, Lewd dog........ you sicken me.

Pervert for what? Because I looked at my dad's playboy collection when I was 12?

You are proud that you found your dad's soft smut collection????? Your mom knows this and approved, no?????

Did I say I was proud? Can you please point out where I said that? I simply shared personal history to put things in perspective. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first to find their parents stash... and I won't be the last.

I guess that is why you are such a white trash sack of shit......you are simply a victim of your upbringing and more to be pitied than scolded.

Yes I read it, and watched the video. The kids didn't say they were embarrassed. They said it wasn't just showing them about sex ed, it was a road map.

You missed the point again. You said this thread wasn't about parents, and I just told you it was about parents... they were the ones complaining about the lesson plan.

All we are seeing is this article and the tv coverage. What we don't know are some of the things I brought up.

You really are a pervert, Lewd dog........ you sicken me.

Pervert for what? Because I looked at my dad's playboy collection when I was 12?

You are proud that you found your dad's soft smut collection????? Your mom knows this and approved, no?????

Did I say I was proud? Can you please point out where I said that? I simply shared personal history to put things in perspective. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first to find their parents stash... and I won't be the last.

I guess that is why you are such a white trash sack of shit......you are simply a victim of your upbringing and more to be pitied than scolded.

Because I found my dad's stash of playboys when I was a kid I'm a failed piece of white trash? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me see, I don't do drugs, don't smoke, don't use smokeless tobacco, hardly drink anymore, don't drink coffee, never been arrested, I've gotten one speeding ticket in my life (2001 I believe)... I have a nice apartment, a truck that is paid off, a college degree, a job, going to Grad school... yeah that sounds like white trash.

I wonder who wrote up this lesson plan anyways?
They should be teaching the kids to have some self respect and dignity and that they are better than that! Anyone can have sex and it doesn't make you cool. They have their whole lives in front of them for that, and it is the best for them to wait until they have their lives in order, but if they ARE going to have sex then to use precautions, and the best precaution is to double up on BC because if you can't support a baby, then you really don't have any business making one.

Parents need to be the ones teaching kids morals and self respect. There are too many kids per teacher ratio, and there is no generic plan that can teach children of all kinds of different cultures and religions how to do it. That's actually the problem these days... parents think that their children can learn how to be good people from all these places except at home.

They don't seem to mind putting themselves in that position, do they? If they are going to teach about such things, then they need to do it the responsible adult way.

They are teaching sex ed, not what you said... which is self respect and dignity. As I said, parents need to quit assuming their kids are learning it from other places, and take the time to do it at home. There are so many parents today that think they are helping their kids by working 50 hours+ a week and buying them the newest iPhone, instead of working 40 hours a week and spending more time with their kids.

This thread isn't about the parents. It's about a lesson plan in a sex ed class.

What's the point of sex ed without learning about the subject?

Hello class, I am ScienceRocksinhead, and I am your sex Ed instructor. Now this tiny pink thing is my crank. His name is dinky. Sally, would you like to show the class how to make dinky spit? Ya know, like you did yesterday at the playground.

Just curious, how many agencies do you have to get permission from to move into a new neighborhood?

Right, that’s what you said in an effort to divert the focus from the school to the parents, and imply they aren’t doing their job parenting. No, you were perfectly clear. We know what you meant.

I don't agree with sexual positions being taught in school, but parents need to make sure they practice the same outrage at home in a productive way. Is that too complicate for you to understand?

Too many parents want everyone else to parent their kids for them, instead of doing it themselves. We shouldn't need a sex ed class period, if parents taught it to their kids.

So rather than condemn teaching kids how to give a hummer in school, you want parents to teach it. What? Like your dad taught you?

Again not what I said. Now if I wanted to divert, I'd say something along the lines of "Usually the ones standing on their soap box screaming about something being immoral and wrong, are the ones you need to watch out for. They are usually over-compensating for something."

But I only mention that because you tried to make a funny joke about saying my dad taught me how to give a hummer. Because jokes about pedophile incest are cool. :rolleyes:

So rather than condemn teaching kids how to give a hummer in school, you want parents to teach it. What? Like your dad taught you?
How do you get that out of this?

Jay_Okla.jpg

Again not what I said. Now if I wanted to divert, I'd say something along the lines of "Usually the ones standing on their soap box screaming about something being immoral and wrong, are the ones you need to watch out for. They are usually over-compensating for something."

But I only mention that because you tried to make a funny joke about saying my dad taught me how to give a hummer. Because jokes about pedophile incest are cool. :rolleyes:

Ooh, sorry. I clearly struck a nerve. Still to soon for you? Don’t worry, you’re a grown man, daddy has no interest in you now.

Too soon? It is completely tasteless and against forum rules. You can't bring up people's family members like that, you can't accuse people of pedophilia either.

I used to think you were just a jerk sometimes, now I know you are totally classless.

This has gone far enough. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back