Isn't It Time For Immoral Republicans to Resign?

how about ALL the immoral politicians resign

i think that would cover just about all of them

The illegal and immoral antics of Republicans Sen. Ensign and Gov. Sanford are becoming a boil on the azz of the taxpayers of America....with their gifts to mistresses, trips paid for by the taxpayers, jobs given to the family of the mistress paid for by taxpayers. Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to the mistress's family as "gifts." One Gov. blabbing obscenely concerning his mistress being "his soulmate" while his wife and four young children stand on the sidelines helplessly.

It is time for the republicans, who campaign on "family values" to demand their immediate resignations, as they continue to be a great embarrassment to people with real family values...I am sure there are some republicans that still appreciate the concept of physical and emotional integrity and loyalty on the part of their spouses.

The very fact that neither Ensign nor Sanford resigned immediately citing 'inability to concern themselves with integrity and true family values that they so righteously campaigned on,' plus using taxpayers money to carry on their tacky little affairs is indeed too egregious for religious taxpayers to handle without hurling.....It shows that neither man has any moral values at all and are a continuing detriment to American society. They clearly do not deserve their positions.

Is THIS the kind of BULL SHIT we can expect from the new crop of CHERRY LIBERALS?

What a joke.... the OP has ***FLAME ZONE*** written all over it... :eusa_hand:

palerider:

u sed:

// Is THIS the kind of BULL SHIT we can expect from the new crop of CHERRY LIBERALS?

What a joke.... the OP has ***FLAME ZONE*** written all over it...//

Poor baby, the truth should make you free; never be afraid of the truth !! It is not intended to be a reflection on your morals, so don't be so defensive.

Now, can you focus a little more and answer my question?

It's interesting. When the Republicans had the power the forums were full of supporters claiming the moral high ground (until they had to distance themselves from Bush). Now that the Democrats are in power the forums are rife with their supporters claiming the moral high ground.
What's funny is, this is politics, and the claimed moral high ground is nothing more than an illusion, a willful self deceptive justification for partisanship.

We all walk on water, more often than not there's a sidewalk just underneath..

palerider:

u sed:

// Is THIS the kind of BULL SHIT we can expect from the new crop of CHERRY LIBERALS?

Poor baby, the truth should make you free; never be afraid of the truth !! It is not intended to be a reflection on your morals, so don't be so defensive.

hint: there is a "quote" button on the lower right of every post
learn to use it and people will be able to follow what you are trying to quote better

But the Democrats aren't pretending to be judgemental saints. Look at that Republican paragon of virtue, Alen Keyes. The man who ran against Obama for state senator. This man ran on a platform of "family values" and then turned his own child out into the streets with no money and no place to go, even cutting off funds for school. I'm sure Saint Keyes didn't raise his kid to be gay. Sometimes, they just are.

in other words youre a freaking hypocrite who has no problem if his leaders are immoral.

Did you ask Clinton to resign?

Did you?

People's marriages and sexual behavior with other consenting adults is no one else's business. There is zero reason for someone to resign over an affair. If something is found regarding illegal use of government resources, that's a totally different thing. But resigning over "family values?" I don't think so.

And yet that is EXACTLY what the OP wants. Go figure.

Actually, he engaged in clever talk and left himself a loophole. Much as the OP's examples have done with giving jobs and such. Pretty parallel in that regard.

Wrong, he committed PERJURY and lost his Law License for it. He did not get thrown out of office because the Democrats do not care when one of their own breaks the law. Just ask Pelosi about Jefferson.

Truth? The truth is you want Republicans to resign when you defend Democrats for doing the same thing and worse. Ted Kennedy Killed a woman. You havent called for him to resign. Senator Byrd participated in the KKK and you guys think he is all swell. William Jefferson and John Murtha were caught in bribery scandals, you never called for their resignations. Harry Reid engaged in Illegal land deals, you havent called for his resignation. Barack Obama associates with terrorists and thugs and he is your messiah.

palerider:

u sed:

As soon as you answer MINE.

JFK fan then.

I was thinking about Nixon's realist foreign policy, but whatever.
Nixon never fucked around, outside of fucking the country that is.

Nixon never fucked the Country. In fact he was a brilliant Statesman. Even after his humiliation and being forced to resign, people came to him for information on the craft of Statesmanship. He was a true visionary.

Or perhaps you can explain to us how he screwed the Country? His paranoia got him in trouble. Even then all he did illegal was cover up the break in by people that worked for him.

Forum List

Back