Isn't It Time For Immoral Republicans to Resign?

Indigo_Girl

Rookie
Aug 22, 2009
The illegal and immoral antics of Republicans Sen. Ensign and Gov. Sanford are becoming a boil on the azz of the taxpayers of America....with their gifts to mistresses, trips paid for by the taxpayers, jobs given to the family of the mistress paid for by taxpayers. Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to the mistress's family as "gifts." One Gov. blabbing obscenely concerning his mistress being "his soulmate" while his wife and four young children stand on the sidelines helplessly.

It is time for the republicans, who campaign on "family values" to demand their immediate resignations, as they continue to be a great embarrassment to people with real family values...I am sure there are some republicans that still appreciate the concept of physical and emotional integrity and loyalty on the part of their spouses.

The very fact that neither Ensign nor Sanford resigned immediately citing 'inability to concern themselves with integrity and true family values that they so righteously campaigned on,' plus using taxpayers money to carry on their tacky little affairs is indeed too egregious for religious taxpayers to handle without hurling.....It shows that neither man has any moral values at all and are a continuing detriment to American society. They clearly do not deserve their positions.

The illegal and immoral antics of Republicans Sen. Ensign and Gov. Sanford are becoming a boil on the azz of the taxpayers of America....with their gifts to mistresses, trips paid for by the taxpayers, jobs given to the family of the mistress paid for by taxpayers. Hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to the mistress's family as "gifts." One Gov. blabbing obscenely concerning his mistress being "his soulmate" while his wife and four young children stand on the sidelines helplessly.

It is time for the republicans, who campaign on "family values" to demand their immediate resignations, as they continue to be a great embarrassment to people with real family values...I am sure there are some republicans that still appreciate the concept of physical and emotional integrity and loyalty on the part of their spouses.

The very fact that neither Ensign nor Sanford resigned immediately citing 'inability to concern themselves with integrity and true family values that they so righteously campaigned on,' plus using taxpayers money to carry on their tacky little affairs is indeed too egregious for religious taxpayers to handle without hurling.....It shows that neither man has any moral values at all and are a continuing detriment to American society. They clearly do not deserve their positions.

Did you ask Clinton to resign? Did you ask Jefferson to resign, or any other democrat?

They will have to face the voters at the next election and the VOTERS will decide if they stay or go. Pretty simple concept actually.

elvis:

u sed:

// as soon as all the immoral democrats resign //

Just name them and demand their resignations also, otherwise you're dead !!

Democrats don't run on "Family Values" as the repubs do. As a result of this, repubs must live up to their own blandishments on the value of the integrity of family life, or else DO NOT use it as a tool to get elected.

Are you also saying that it is ok for republicans to make a fiasco out of the name of marriage because there may be some Dems guilty of marriage infractions?

elvis:

u sed:

// as soon as all the immoral democrats resign //

Just name them and demand their resignations also, otherwise you're dead !!

Democrats don't run on "Family Values" as the repubs do. As a result of this, repubs must live up to their own blandishments on the value of the integrity of family life, or else DO NOT use it as a tool to get elected.

Are you also saying that it is ok for republicans to make a fiasco out of the name of marriage because there may be some Dems guilty of marriage infractions?

moral politician is an oxymoron. you know it. I know it.

Did you ask Clinton to resign? Did you ask Jefferson to resign, or any other democrat?

They will have to face the voters at the next election and the VOTERS will decide if they stay or go. Pretty simple concept actually.

I am not sure, but I think Clinton is out of office and not costing us any more money. Agree? Is this a simple enough question for you? Gunny.

I am not sure, but I think Clinton is out of office and not costing us any more money. Agree? Is this a simple enough question for you? Gunny.

Bush is out of office. are you done blaming him?

Did you ask Clinton to resign?

Did you?

People's marriages and sexual behavior with other consenting adults is no one else's business. There is zero reason for someone to resign over an affair. If something is found regarding illegal use of government resources, that's a totally different thing. But resigning over "family values?" I don't think so.

as soon as all the immoral democrats resign.

But the Democrats aren't pretending to be judgemental saints. Look at that Republican paragon of virtue, Alen Keyes. The man who ran against Obama for state senator. This man ran on a platform of "family values" and then turned his own child out into the streets with no money and no place to go, even cutting off funds for school. I'm sure Saint Keyes didn't raise his kid to be gay. Sometimes, they just are.

Did you ask Clinton to resign?

Did you?

People's marriages and sexual behavior with other consenting adults is no one else's business. There is zero reason for someone to resign over an affair. If something is found regarding illegal use of government resources, that's a totally different thing. But resigning over "family values?" I don't think so.

lying about it under oath to a grand jury is a felony, last I checked.

as soon as all the immoral democrats resign.

But the Democrats aren't pretending to be judgemental saints. Look at that Republican paragon of virtue, Alen Keyes. The man who ran against Obama for state senator. This man ran on a platform of "family values" and then turned his own child out into the streets with no money and no place to go, even cutting off funds for school. I'm sure Saint Keyes didn't raise his kid to be gay. Sometimes, they just are.

I am sure you weren't raised to be stupid. You just are.

Actually, he engaged in clever talk and left himself a loophole. Much as the OP's examples have done with giving jobs and such. Pretty parallel in that regard.

Forum List

Back