Islam's last words aboard Flight 93 - excerpt from MOUSSAOUI Trial

onthefence said:
And how will the Special Forces know who they are? We need to take out the command structure. We haven't completely done that yet, because when one dies two more spring up to take its place. If we kill Bin Laden and Zarquawi, then the attacks would slow down.

Do whatever you have to do to get information. Pay people if need be. Just off the bastards, their brothers and their uncles - because part of their culture is to avenge the death of their next-of-kin. But do all of this on the QT - screw ABC news and anyone like them. Release information about a hit a month later - do just like the Israelis do now - they can show the way to deal with these folks.

Darwins Friend said:
Do whatever you have to do to get information. Pay people if need be. Just off the bastards, their brothers and their uncles - because part of their culture is to avenge the death of their next-of-kin. But do all of this on the QT - screw ABC news and anyone like them. Release information about a hit a month later - do just like the Israelis do now - they can show the way to deal with these folks.

Israelis cover for each other---half of America will rat out on the other half---we can't keep a secret to save our lives.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dilloduck said:
Israelis cover for each other---half of America will rat out on the other half---we can't keep a secret to save our lives.

Bingo. We have this 'right to know' lie being spread around by the media.

here's a shock:

If a government official reveals to a reporter the name of a CIA operative, the reporter should be held liable if they print it. NBC/CNN/etc, does NOT have a 'right to know' the most secret policies and plans of our government.

Fockers.. :(

dmp said:
Bingo. We have this 'right to know' lie being spread around by the media.

here's a shock:

If a government official reveals to a reporter the name of a CIA operative, the reporter should be held liable if they print it.

And so should the government official.

Which begs the question - at least in my mind - could 9/11 have occurred in Israel? Possible - just not probable.

dmp said:
I wonder how attacks would change if we added Kennedy and Sheehan and others to that list...

Yes that does not sound like a dictatorship, lets kill the citizens whose oppinions differ from dein fuhror

deaddude said:
Yes that does not sound like a dictatorship, lets kill the citizens whose oppinions differ from dein fuhror

Treason. Punishable by death. They cause harm to the nation. It's way beyond 'different opinion'.

dmp said:
Treason. Punishable by death. They cause harm to the nation. It's way beyond 'different opinion'.

Can you prove treason beyond a reasonable doubt? Does not siding with the president on matters of war constitute treason? Will Scooter Libbey face treason charges?

Legal definiton of treason as defined by the constitution.

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Have Kennedy or Sheehan levied war against the United States? No. Have they adhered to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort? No they simply disagree with the president on when, how, and for what reason we attack those enemies. Do you have two witnesses to an overt act of treason, or have either Kennedy or Sheehan confessed to treason? No.

So treason is out the window.

deaddude said:
Can you prove treason beyond a reasonable doubt? Does not siding with the president on matters of war constitute treason? Will Scooter Libbey face treason charges?

Legal definiton of treason as defined by the constitution.

Have Kennedy or Sheehan levied war against the United States? No. Have they adhered to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort? No they simply disagree with the president on when, how, and for what reason we attack those enemies. Do you have two witnesses to an overt act of treason, or have either Kennedy or Sheehan confessed to treason? No.

So treason is out the window.

Except treason fits VERY CLOSELY to their comments. Search google if you like. Kennedy and Sheehan HAVE MOST CERTAINLY offered aide and comfort to the Enemy. They've made hundreds? of sympathetic statements and actions towards the enemy.

Spend 10 mins on google, and you'll know.

I'm with deaddude on this one. Both are idiots, both probably don't have a damn clue about reality, but I wouldn't call their remarks treasonous.

dmp said:
Except treason fits VERY CLOSELY to their comments. Search google if you like. Kennedy and Sheehan HAVE MOST CERTAINLY offered aide and comfort to the Enemy. They've made hundreds? of sympathetic statements and actions towards the enemy.

So you wish me to make your argument for you? Why dont you post some of these comments, providing evidence to back up your arguments, so that we can debate this properly?

deaddude said:
So you wish me to make your argument for you? Why dont you post some of these comments, providing evidence to back up your arguments, so that we can debate this properly?

That's like you asking me to prove he said "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".

Their treasonous statements have been pasted all over creation. (shrug).

I do not believe that said statement are treasonous. If you wish to claim that they are, then it falls to you to defend that claim, and it seems to me that the best way to do this is to quote a statement and demonstrate how it is treasonous.

dmp said:

I can't go as far as saying that Teddy is treasonous. I believe he truly loves this country and thinks he knows how best to run it. I don't like him, but that doesn't make him treasonous. As for Sheehan, she is simply a media hog. Treasonous? No. The only person that would consider her tresonous is Pat Robertson.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/113578.html

Maybe his comments just piss you off so much that you simply equate them to "treason". Much like my effect on this board. Question is - like those that want me driven from this fine forum - would you, if it were up to you, send him into exile from America?

gop_jeff said:
I'm with deaddude on this one. Both are idiots, both probably don't have a damn clue about reality, but I wouldn't call their remarks treasonous.

Oh i have no doubt that there remarks are in fact treasonous. I just think they are too dumb to realize it so they could never really be convicted since i believe intent would be necessary.

onthefence said:
I can't go as far as saying that Teddy is treasonous. I believe he truly loves this country and thinks he knows how best to run it. I don't like him, but that doesn't make him treasonous. As for Sheehan, she is simply a media hog. Treasonous? No. The only person that would consider her tresonous is Pat Robertson.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/113578.html

Really? I wouldnt even give Teddy that much credit. I think he merely likes the position of power and influence he holds in this country. Doesnt really matter if what he does is what is right. Just as long as he does it to maintain power.

Forum List

Back