Islam's European Conquest: Is America Next?

Sorry; an account of the crucifixion does not nullify the commandments of Christ or the Word of God™.
These are the commandments of Christ.

"You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart, with your whole soul, and with all your mind, (and) you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Yeah, in addition to these:
For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 5:18-19

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid. - Luke 16:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. - Matthew 5:17​

All written in red letters, cousin. :lol:

those quotes are all true. Although it seems you hold a pharasaical interpretation to the law, as did the other of the enemies of Jesus, so youre not doing anything new.

lets see how Jesus applied them.

John 8

But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." The Pharisees challenged him, "Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid."

Jesus answered, "Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid. I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me." Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."

clearly jesus and the pharisees had a different interpretation of the law, Jesus offered forgiveness, love, and the promise of new life. the pharisees offered a stoning and certian death; no forgivness, no new life, no love.

I think that you got off on the wrong floor. The end result of your scenario is Jail, enslavement, and death, by giving those power over you, through their exercise of Religion. You hurt yourself and those around you by your denial, by your blindness; nor are you Justified by manipulation of Constitutional Principle. There is no place for Sharia Law in the USA.

Soooo...I guess you're against freedom then? There's plenty of countries that I can point you in the direction of if you've got a problem with freedom of speech and separation of church and state. You want to make the US look like your version of Sharia.

No thanks.

look, whether or not you guys feel Islam is properly represented, consider the policies and actions of those governments that CLAIM to be muslim (now I'm not going to argue that these are true muslim principles as I have already been corrected and will make the distinction)

Whatever that is, whatever you want to call it if not Islam... NEEDS TO END

and the incorporation of THAT type of life... with Burqas and Sharia law for divorce, etc. IS NOT SOMETHING THAT MESHES WITH WESTERN IDEALS OR TRADITIONS

The fact is that muslim governments stone people to death, they amputate, they behead, they torture, and they rape in the name of Islam. They may be wrong in doing so. But THAT needs to end and THAT is what people see as the face of Islam.

I rarely see peaceful, genuine Islam represented today, which makes me believe that the future of Islam is not towards peace but towards extremism

I'm not sure how I "ran away" from that. :) I thanked you for hearing me out and that was that, I thought. Is there a particular post that you would like me to address? You can PM me. By the end of that conversation I had certainly come to the realization that for what ever reason, you have a fixed mind when it comes to Islam. I can understand and respect that: I have a fixed mind when it comes to a lot of things. :lol: So I really don't think that there is anything I could say on the subject that would make you change your mind.
And if you were thinking to make me change my mind....well then that's just as much of a problem. :lol:

I think that you got off on the wrong floor. The end result of your scenario is Jail, enslavement, and death, by giving those power over you, through their exercise of Religion. You hurt yourself and those around you by your denial, by your blindness; nor are you Justified by manipulation of Constitutional Principle. There is no place for Sharia Law in the USA.

Soooo...I guess you're against freedom then? There's plenty of countries that I can point you in the direction of if you've got a problem with freedom of speech and separation of church and state. You want to make the US look like your version of Sharia.

No thanks.

I'm against your inability to comprehend what you read. I fully support Individual Liberty and Government by the consent of the Governed. I Believe in Inalienable Right and Separation of Church and State. Civil Law Governs the State and Sharia Law has no place there. I do not want the USA to look like any version of Sharia Law. Why do you get that impression?

and the incorporation of THAT type of life... with Burqas and Sharia law for divorce, etc. IS NOT SOMETHING THAT MESHES WITH WESTERN IDEALS OR TRADITIONS

The west will just have to change.

Because muslims will continue to dress and act as muslims reguardless of past traditions or ideals.

bullshit, we are not changing to please you. learn to behave like civilsed people instead of 7th century barbarians

Because muslims will continue to dress and act as muslims reguardless of past traditions or ideals.

bullshit, we are not changing to please you. learn to behave like civilsed people instead of 7th century barbarians
Learn to spell first and maybe people will listen to you :lol:

These are the commandments of Christ.

"You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart, with your whole soul, and with all your mind, (and) you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Yeah, in addition to these:
For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 5:18-19

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid. - Luke 16:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. - Matthew 5:17​

All written in red letters, cousin. :lol:

those quotes are all true. Although it seems you hold a pharasaical interpretation to the law, as did the other of the enemies of Jesus, so youre not doing anything new.

lets see how Jesus applied them.
So did Jesus contradict himself, or was John's account inaccurate?

Even I can fully admit Jesus specifically pointed to the law, and did not reverse the old testament (though he streamlined some of it)

but seriously now, I rather go to hell than stone someone to death

why come to the west then? let us fuck our mothers and marry horses until god brings his punishment while you chill to Cat Stevens in Abu Dhabi

why come to the west then? let us fuck our mothers and marry horses until god brings his punishment while you chill to Cat Stevens in Abu Dhabi
I was born here and so were my great, great, great, great, great, grandparents.

I am a convert to Islam and very happy to have left christianity.

well then why not MOVE to the middle east? it's a very wealthy area, the food is good, the people are nice, and most importantly they encourage your religion

Why should the West change its liberal traditions to appease someone who would be equally content living in the mecca of their culture... hell, LITERALLY living near mecca

I just can't get past the concept of people owning people. Equality in Justice is another factor. Equal Protection without Partiality. The concept from John Locke, Inalienable Rights, which include the awareness that there are matters between each individual and Our Maker that come before Our Obligation to Church, Society, and Government, and are untouchable. That Conscience is untouchable.

well then why not MOVE to the middle east? it's a very wealthy area, the food is good, the people are nice, and most importantly they encourage your religion

Why should the West change its liberal traditions to appease someone who would be equally content living in the mecca of their culture... hell, LITERALLY living near mecca
Here you are working and hoping to change Iran into some homo loving paradise that rejects Islam and hijib. But in other threads acknowledge that 99% of Iranians are happy with Iran being culturally Islamic and want to keep it that way.

Yet when I suggest that America will eventually have to adopt some Islamic standards in the future, due to more muslims in the population. You basically tell me to move.

Sounds like a double standard to me :evil:

Here you are working and hoping to change Iran into some homo loving paradise that rejects Islam and hijib. But in other threads acknowledge that 99% of Iranians are happy with Iran being culturally Islamic and want to keep it that way.

Yet when I suggest that America will eventually have to adopt some Islamic standards in the future, due to more muslims in the population. You basically tell me to move.

Sounds like a double standard to me :evil:

Best hope Iran ever had was the Shah. Worst enemy to modernization, Jimmy Carter.

I'm not sure how I "ran away" from that. :) I thanked you for hearing me out and that was that, I thought. Is there a particular post that you would like me to address? You can PM me. By the end of that conversation I had certainly come to the realization that for what ever reason, you have a fixed mind when it comes to Islam. I can understand and respect that: I have a fixed mind when it comes to a lot of things. :lol: So I really don't think that there is anything I could say on the subject that would make you change your mind.
And if you were thinking to make me change my mind....well then that's just as much of a problem. :lol:
Sorry about the mischaracterization , feel free to rejoin the thread at your leisure.
You seem a reasonable person who can disagree with out being to terribly disagreeable..

Forum List

Back