Islam's European Conquest: Is America Next?

False claims of Islamophobia are an insufficient answer to Islams genocidal supremacy policies .

Islam, my dear, is not a government - it can't have 'policies'.
Islam has policies for law,justice , economics, personal matters and social interaction, it has policies for everything Islam and politics are inseparable.

Well, in that case Christianity has policies on everything as well - yet how many people follow them all or even know of/agree with them all? Do you know how many Muslims agree with/apply the Sharia law? How many of them do you think agree with public stoning, etc? You can't put them all in the same box - that's intellectually dishonest! It's not only impossible, but also potentially dangerous. There are millions upon millions on Muslims and I don't think they could all elect one person to speak for all of them - or even ten. There are Muslims that love drinking alcohol, there are Muslims that don't wear head-garb, there are Muslims that party A LOT, there are Muslims that are mathematicians, scientists, cooks, drug-addicts, taxi-drivers, people with families whose main concern is to take care of those families... They are just like the rest of us. One word, one concept, can't define us just as 'Islam' can't define all Muslims.

I wish you'd just stop this nonsense because it makes you look extremely narrow-minded and hateful.

Last edited:
Islam defines itself , believers and disbelievers clearly and concisely .
I see no benefit to honesty or mankind to ignore what the scripture says .

33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

To suggest it is somehow narrow minded and hateful to object to an ideology that from its founding documents, makes it clear that intimidation, through violence and threats and killing me to bring me and my family under Islamic rule, is not only appropriate, but is the highest example of piety, is pathetic and ludacris .
You should stop.

Islam defines itself , believers and disbelievers clearly and concisely .
I see no benefit to honesty or mankind to ignore what the scripture says .

33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

Dude, people can go on for hours citing weird shit from the Bible, the Torah, or what the fuck have you... Do you think you're being original and doing something/saying something I haven't read somewhere else before? I got some news for you, sweets, you're just furthering the same useless muck over and over again and guess what - it's not making an ounce of difference. People like you simply don't want to acknowledge reality because - for some reason - they keep seeing the world in strictly black vs. white terms - unable to distinguish the innumerable shades of motherfucking gray.

Do you really think you're doing something good? What is it? "Educating the ignorant masses?"

I'm sure you're aware of the ancient saying: Divide and rule. That's is aimed at leaders only. For you, it's 'divide and be ruled'. That's what you're doing - you're doing yourself and others a disservice. A gross disservice. Can you imagine a Muslim reading all this hateful crap that you spew? Can you imagine his/her reaction? It's going to make them even more separated from the society - alienated - and might make them gravitate more towards Islam, etc. You're a cog in this self-perpetuating machine. I want to see people as individuals, not parts of a group - they may be a part of it, but it DOESN'T define them and they - at each and every step - have a choice.

Anyway, I'm sick of this stupid hateful shit.

Here's a book you should read - Amartya Sen's Identity and Violence. It will really open your eyes, unless they're permanently seared shut by hatred.

The UK is doing nothing to preserve its heritage.
If atheist don't like church bells, they are really going to hate being beheaded.

*ahem* Mr. Fitnah, I think the parallel between church bells would be the call to prayer. But hey, what do I know? :tongue:

Being beheaded would more equivalent to the Christian tradition of burning at the stake. :lol:

There is no Christian scripture that sanctifies burning at the stake ,
Beheading in Islam? a piece written by a friend who I had just spoken to on phone and correspond with FrontPage Magazine - The Sacred Muslim Practice of Beheading

Well, as soon as I saw your source had "jihad watch" as one of it's tabs, I was rather suspicious. :tongue: But I went ahead and read it anyway. Just for you.
You know, it says, "Such gruesome acts are in fact sanctioned by core Islamic sacred texts"....but it doesn't give us anywhere in the Quran where it recommends beheading.
And as far as the burning at the stake...The Bible says: "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live" And we all know the only way to kill a witch is to burn her. I mean, you can't drown the suckers. That's why drowning was their test for witchiness. If she floats: She's a witch. If she drowns: She's innocent. :lol:

*ahem* Mr. Fitnah, I think the parallel between church bells would be the call to prayer. But hey, what do I know? :tongue:

Being beheaded would more equivalent to the Christian tradition of burning at the stake. :lol:

Beheading in Islam? a piece written by a friend who I had just spoken to on phone and correspond with FrontPage Magazine - The Sacred Muslim Practice of Beheading

Well, as soon as I saw your source had "jihad watch" as one of it's tabs, I was rather suspicious. :tongue: But I went ahead and read it anyway. Just for you.
You know, it says, "Such gruesome acts are in fact sanctioned by core Islamic sacred texts"....but it doesn't give us anywhere in the Quran where it recommends beheading.
paragraph 4
And as far as the burning at the stake...The Bible says: "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live" And we all know the only way to kill a witch is to burn her. I mean, you can't drown the suckers. That's why drowning was their test for witchiness. If she floats: She's a witch. If she drowns: She's innocent. :lol:
Christians are not bound by old Leviticus laws .

Last edited:
Must I school you in your own religion as well, Fitnuts? :lol:

If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you. - Leviticus 20:14

If a priest's daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire. - Leviticus 21:9

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." - Jesus (AS), according to John 15:6

You're somewhat right, though; stoning seems to be a more appropriate punishment from a Biblical standpoint:

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death. - Leviticus 24:16

While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was discovered gathering wood on the Sabbath day. Those who caught him at it brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly. But they kept him in custody, for there was no clear decision as to what should be done with him. Then the Lord said to Moses, "This man shall be put to death; let the whole community stone him outside the camp." So the whole community led him outside the camp and stoned him to death as the Lord had commanded Moses. - Numbers 15:32-26

If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of the town. They shall say to the elders, 'This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard.' Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death... - Deut. 21:18-21

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you. - Deut. 22:20-21

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of the city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you. - Deut. 22:23-24

If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars of the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. - Deut. 17:2-5​

You might want to school yourself first. Show me where any of these practices are being followed today? Can you even distinguish between Judaism and Christianity?

Blah blah blah, Im causing Islamic jihad terrorism, blah blah blah.
Grow up hippy.

What. You got something against hippies? :talktothehand:

I used to be one.
I grew up .
I recognize the tradition of the constitution and consider them worth defending and passing down to protect the rights of others.
HE CONSTITUTION IS NOT A SUICIDE PACT
Jefferson's Formulation
Jefferson offered one of the earliest formulations of the sentiment, although not of the phrase. In 1803, Thomas Jefferson's ambassadors to France arranged the purchase of the Louisiana territory in conflict with Jefferson's personal belief that the Constitution did not bestow upon the federal government the right to acquire or possess foreign territory.

Due to political considerations, however, Jefferson disregarded his constitutional doubts, signed the proposed treaty, and sent it to the Senate for ratification. In justifying his actions, he later wrote: "[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

The Words Of Samuel Adams:

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence.

It will bring an ever lasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."

Britain, birthplace of parliamentary democracy, has fallen to Islam. Oxford, once home to the likes of C.S. Lewis, now houses a giant Eastern Islamic Studies Center. If this were the only Islamic addition to Oxford, the mood would be less somber, but when Oxford citizens are forced to awake every morning to the Muslim call to prayer with the full consent of the Church of England, nothing short of conquest has taken place.....American Thinker- Print Article

Cut and Run is the only option

58 mil to 2 mil, it will be a long time before the Brits, like the Americans 306 mil to 4-6 mil, get overrun by Muslims!

Russia has more a chance of falling to radical Islam, then Britian! Russia current has 142 mill population and shrinking. 25% of the country is Muslim. That is 35 mil Muslims strong. But that is not the whole story. The Russian population is decreasing! For even 14.6 deaths there are 12.1 births. Meaning the deaths outdue the births. In '00 the Russian population was 147 mil, in '02 it was 145 mil and in '08 it 142 mil. However, while the "White Slavic" Russians are not having babies and flocking to abortion clinics, the Muslim Russians are reproducing like rabbits. If it wasn't for the Muslim Russians than that death to birth rate ratio would have been much worse.

Things for Russia are going to get much worse! The Russian economy is based on oil and natural gas. The electric cars are coming meaning Oil is going down. After the natural gas squeeze move last winter, Europe has been moving away from natural gas. Over the next decade the life blood of the Russian economy is going to be worth pennies when they need it to be dollars! Poor economies in Western countries (which for the conversation I am including them) reduces birth rates 10 fold!

If the Thrends keep up by 2020 the total Russian population could be 130 mil, yet the Muslim population could grow another 5 mil to 40 mil. Still only 31%!

Grow up hippy.

I used to be one.
I grew up .
I recognize the tradition of the constitution and consider them worth defending and passing down to protect the rights of others.
Jefferson's Formulation
Jefferson offered one of the earliest formulations of the sentiment, although not of the phrase. In 1803, Thomas Jefferson's ambassadors to France arranged the purchase of the Louisiana territory in conflict with Jefferson's personal belief that the Constitution did not bestow upon the federal government the right to acquire or possess foreign territory.

Due to political considerations, however, Jefferson disregarded his constitutional doubts, signed the proposed treaty, and sent it to the Senate for ratification. In justifying his actions, he later wrote: "[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence.

It will bring an ever lasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."

You remind me of a talking parakeet. Why don't you copy and paste some more shit and pose it as your opinion. I noticed that's pretty much all you do.

Grow up hippy.

I used to be one.
I grew up .
Jefferson's Formulation

I am sooooo sorry to hear that you grew up. :lol: What's it like? Nothing left to do but die then eh? :lol:

All joking aside: The constitution protects liberty. It doesn't say, "Well, if you fear this one religion then it's ok to ban it" I'm sorry, but you'd have to convince me that our liberty and freedom are at risk. Well, they are, but it's from men who step all over the constitution and crap on our civil liberties. Patriot Act? Isn't it funny how they name something patriotic that is the opposite of? I'm sure you've read my sig. You think the founding fathers didn't know what they were talking about?

I used to be one.
I grew up .
Jefferson's Formulation

You remind me of a talking parakeet. Why don't you copy and paste some more shit and pose it as your opinion. I noticed that's pretty much all you do.
Yes, I do that to to reveal the frame work on which support my opinions.
You should try it some time.

I used to be one.
I grew up .
Jefferson's Formulation

I am sooooo sorry to hear that you grew up. :lol: What's it like? Nothing left to do but die then eh? :lol:

All joking aside: The constitution protects liberty. It doesn't say, "Well, if you fear this one religion then it's ok to ban it" I'm sorry, but you'd have to convince me that our liberty and freedom are at risk.
Well, I was doing that in another thread and you ran away .
What is the price of liberty?

France: Total Population 63 mil (so-non-muslims make up 56.7 mil); Muslim population 6.3 mil (10%)

France's native white population is decreasing even years since death rates are greater than birth rates. While the Muslim population is exploding via enormous birth rates and via immigration, legal and illegal.

Forum List

Back