Islam's European Conquest: Is America Next?

Well, I was doing that in another thread and you ran away .
What is the price of liberty?

Which thread? I don't recall running away. :confused:

The price of liberty? I'll tell you the price of liberty.

The price of liberty is in allowing difference of opinion. Which can be quite painful sometimes.

You think I want to hear what the Klan wants to say? Nope. Personally, I think they're evil. But I support their right to gather and make speeches. A right given to them by the constitution. You want to start outlawing things which you think are dangerous? That is a slippery slope.

You gotta take the good with the bad. That's the price of liberty.

You may have gone as far as you had wished in the thread ,
I was willing to explore the topic up to ,but not beyond the point where all reason has been exhausted .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=1420526

Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty, As I offered before

THE CONSTITUTION IS NOT A SUICIDE PACT
Jefferson's Formulation
Jefferson offered one of the earliest formulations of the sentiment, although not of the phrase. In 1803, Thomas Jefferson's ambassadors to France arranged the purchase of the Louisiana territory in conflict with Jefferson's personal belief that the Constitution did not bestow upon the federal government the right to acquire or possess foreign territory. Due to political considerations, however,

Jefferson disregarded his constitutional doubts, signed the proposed treaty, and sent it to the Senate for ratification. In justifying his actions, he later wrote: "[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest.

The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation.

To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

Last edited:
Christians are not bound by old Leviticus laws .

Heresy!

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 5:18-19

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid. - Luke 16:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. - Matthew 5:17

All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness... - 2 Timothy 3:16

Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God. - 2 Peter 20-21​

Heresy!

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 5:18-19

It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid. - Luke 16:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. - Matthew 5:17

All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness... - 2 Timothy 3:16

Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God. - 2 Peter 20-21​
The last word of Christ?

You may have gone as far as you had wished in the thread ,
I was willing to explore the topic up to ,but not beyond the point where all reason has been exhausted .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=1420526

Your link is funky. It just takes me to a message page that says, "This post has not received any reputation. You currently have 178 reputation point(s)."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1420526-post537.html

Sorry.

France: Total Population 63 mil (so-non-muslims make up 56.7 mil); Muslim population 6.3 mil (10%)

France's native white population is decreasing even years since death rates are greater than birth rates. While the Muslim population is exploding via enormous birth rates and via immigration, legal and illegal.

Well! Good for France that they have all the Muslim immigrants - that means their economy won't go under for lack of workforce/taxpayers unlike other European countries that seem to be going towards that trend (such as Czech Republic, etc.) Many European countries tried to boost their population (by various - many times hilarious - means) so this is basically an answered prayer for them :)

So glad to hear success stories like that... Thank you GHook... and I thought you were such a hateful little slug... I apologize a thousand times for thinking that.

You might want to school yourself first. Show me where any of these practices are being followed today? Can you even distinguish between Judaism and Christianity?

My intention isn't to bash Christianity in general; it's to do to Fitnah's scripture exactly what he tries to do to mine.

Heresy!

The last word of Christ?

Sorry; an account of the crucifixion does not nullify the commandments of Christ or the Word of God™.

France: Total Population 63 mil (so-non-muslims make up 56.7 mil); Muslim population 6.3 mil (10%)

France's native white population is decreasing even years since death rates are greater than birth rates. While the Muslim population is exploding via enormous birth rates and via immigration, legal and illegal.

Well! Good for France that they have all the Muslim immigrants - that means their economy won't go under for lack of workforce/taxpayers unlike other European countries that seem to be going towards that trend (such as Czech Republic, etc.) Many European countries tried to boost their population (by various - many times hilarious - means) so this is basically an answered prayer for them :)

So glad to hear success stories like that... Thank you GHook... and I thought you were such a hateful little slug... I apologize a thousand times for thinking that.
2148.gif
Yeah, thats great cause all ideologies are equal.

Last edited:

2148.gif

Do you have a point?

Heresy!

The last word of Christ?

Sorry; an account of the crucifixion does not nullify the commandments of Christ or the Word of God™.
These are the commandments of Christ.

"You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart, with your whole soul, and with all your mind, (and) you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

2148.gif

Do you have a point?
Sure not that you care
Perfectly Human's Subterranean Circus - What Islam is Not.

These are the commandments of Christ.

"You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart, with your whole soul, and with all your mind, (and) you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Yeah, in addition to these:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. - Matthew 5:17​

All written in red letters, cousin. :lol:

To suggest it is somehow narrow minded and hateful to object to an ideology that from its founding documents, makes it clear that intimidation, through violence and threats and killing me to bring me and my family under Islamic rule, is not only appropriate, but is the highest example of piety, is pathetic and ludacris .
You should stop.

It's ok to object to an ideology that seems dangerous to you and you feel threatened by. The problem is that what you object to is only the part of Islam and its scripture that not every Muslim subscribes to (actually, only a minority does). The mistake you're making is not distinguishing among the entire religion and just a certain part of it that you actually disagree with and that you don't take into account all the Muslims that do not agree with that ideology that you are fighting against. By extension of that - you're attacking all Muslims indiscriminately, which is actually counterproductive to your own cause. And that is what I have an issue with.

As a matter of fact, there are Muslims out there that object as loudly - if not louder - against atrocities committed in the name of Islam. You might find it worthy to look into.

PS: Ludacris is a rapper, ludicrous is the word you're looking for.

To suggest it is somehow narrow minded and hateful to object to an ideology that from its founding documents, makes it clear that intimidation, through violence and threats and killing me to bring me and my family under Islamic rule, is not only appropriate, but is the highest example of piety, is pathetic and ludacris .
You should stop.

It's ok to object to an ideology that seems dangerous to you and you feel threatened by. The problem is that what you object to is only the part of Islam and its scripture that not every Muslim subscribes to (actually, only a minority does). The mistake you're making is not distinguishing among the entire religion and just a certain part of it that you actually disagree with and that you don't take into account all the Muslims that do not agree with that ideology that you are fighting against. By extension of that - you're attacking all Muslims indiscriminately, which is actually counterproductive to your own cause. And that is what I have an issue with.

As a matter of fact, there are Muslims out there that object as loudly - if not louder - against atrocities committed in the name of Islam. You might find it worthy to look into.

I object to the part of Islam that concerns me, the other parts of Islam I aware of but do not concern myself with .
Your "if you keep talking about Islam and jihad muslims will get angry and kill some one " is a path of submission that I choose not to take, and it does not alter Islams supremacy goal .

I am not like you I do not doubt them when they call themselves a believer ,
I know what the scripture calls for .
I believe they have integrity .
You project your lack of integrity on to them.
You do not know that muslims do not subscribe to the parts of Islamic scripture I object to. Muslims are not idiots any pool they take will be skewed as they know the poll results would reflect poorly on the islamic community.
That some muslims do not kill is not necessarily do to not believing it may have to do with tactics.

Well, I was doing that in another thread and you ran away .
What is the price of liberty?

Which thread? I don't recall running away. :confused:

The price of liberty? I'll tell you the price of liberty.

The price of liberty is in allowing difference of opinion. Which can be quite painful sometimes.

You think I want to hear what the Klan wants to say? Nope. Personally, I think they're evil. But I support their right to gather and make speeches. A right given to them by the constitution. You want to start outlawing things which you think are dangerous? That is a slippery slope.

You gotta take the good with the bad. That's the price of liberty.

I think that you got off on the wrong floor. The end result of your scenario is Jail, enslavement, and death, by giving those power over you, through their exercise of Religion. You hurt yourself and those around you by your denial, by your blindness; nor are you Justified by manipulation of Constitutional Principle. There is no place for Sharia Law in the USA.

First, I guess you haven't heard about the Muslim unrest in France. The problems of unemployment in France. Or the huge problems in the Muslim ghettos.
Second, there is nothing wrong with Muslim or Arab immigrants. In America, Arabs (almost the majority are Christians) are some of the most productive Americans.
Third, I know how if must have come off, but I wasn't trying to make it seem like France or Russia were going to be Islamic, rather that they are more likely to have a Muslim majority before Britian!

You should stop.

I object to the part of Islam that concerns me, the other parts of Islam I aware of but do not concern myself with .
Your "if you keep talking about Islam and jihad muslims will get angry and kill some one " is a path of submission that I choose not to take, and it does not alter Islams supremacy goal .

I am not like you I do not doubt them when they call themselves a believer ,
I know what the scripture calls for .
I believe they have integrity .
You project your lack of integrity on to them.
You do not know that muslims do not subscribe to the parts of Islamic scripture I object to. Muslims are not idiots any pool they take will be skewed as they know the poll results would reflect poorly on the islamic community.
That some muslims do not kill is not necessarily do to not believing it may have to do with tactics.

Now, that didn't make much sense at all.

Could you clear it up for me?

Thx.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back