Islamophobia Another Divisive Invention Of The Left

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by mudwhistle, Sep 13, 2010.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,277
    Seems like this attempt to victimize Muslims has given way to a term that is often used by liberals and progressives.....ISLAMOPHOBIA..........DU, DU, DUUUUUUUU

I remember only a few years ago when the idea that Saddam, Osama Bin Laden, or anyone who supported them was a threat to the security of this nation. Now we've got a political ideology that is doing it's best to protect them from what they call Islamophobes.

Somehow they're able to call a person that doesn't trust a group that feels smug enough to rub salt in a wound at Ground Zero a racist. Forget the fact that this isn't a racial issue. Let's also forget the fact that Islam itself stands for principles and morals that most Liberals and Progressives find backwards, narrow-minded, and downright offensive.

So we've got another wedge issue that the left wants to use like a stick to beat over the heads of Americans who retain their common-sense. File this along with their divisive support for special treatment for Blacks, Hispanics, Homosexuals, women (as long as they're not conservatives), or any other group or class that slips my mind at the moment.

So lefty...is this really how you feel? Do you support suicide bombers and IEDs from Iran that are killing our troops? If you support Islamic expansion during a time of war regardless of the consequences...if you feel it's okay for them to bully us into allowing them to do whatever they want don't you support the expansion of Sharia Law in this country as well or is that where you draw the line? Historically it's all or nothing with these people. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. I respect their right to freedom of religion...but why don't you respect my right to the same? We can't put a cross up in a courthouse but if they wanted a mosque there you'd probably defend them without question. Why is that? We can't burn a Koran but they can shit all over us with your blessing. I think both are wrong but you feel the need to condemn anyone who is against this affront to the victims of 9/11 and in the same breath condemn a crazy pastor for wanting to burn a friggen book. What's your rationale?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,779
    you have to hand it to the left. They izz busy industrious little hate mongerers. yes they izz.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Meatwhistler............I know you're a fucking idiot but the cross at a court house is putting shit on public property.
    The mosque is a private venture.

4. Gadawg73

Gadawg73 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,677
    How come my Facebook is full of "Islam, we have to fight it"?
    Preachers wanting to burn Korans on prime time TV.
    "I believe Islam is a religion of peace" George W. Bush 2003. Bush knew we have Islamophobia.
    If you do not know Islamophobia is rampant then you are naive.

5. SuMar

SuMar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    After turning down Donald Trump's generous offer to purchase the property, we all know what their agenda is.

6. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,097
    The part in blue is what amazes me. They love to scold their own countrymen for every perceived infraction, but then are unusually silent in regards to how Islam blatantly steps all over what libs consider to be basic human rights. Quite an interesting agenda.

7. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    ZOMG...look at THIS one!!!

[​IMG]

8. Gadawg73

Gadawg73 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,677
    Donald Trump?
    Free PR and publicity.

9. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,277
    Well shit-stain...point out in the constitution where you can make laws that prevent the free expression of religion and I'll agree with you.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  10. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,540
    ISLAMOPHOBIA..........????

Oh no.....Americans would never be intolerant of a religion they do not understand