Islamists March to Keep Christians from Voting in Egypt

Marty,

Our CIA calls actions like this "blowback", meaning they are counter-attacks for our own interference in other nations' business.

That is not to say we "deserve" it, but if you tell other people how to live, they tend to push back, is all I'm saying.

Terrorism is merely a way that a weak force pushes back against a strong force that is bullying it (real or perceived bullying).

Religion, blah blah is all a smokescreen. 9-11 was a political act.

Think about it:

They didn't hit Disneyland, or the Statue of Liberty.

They hit:

1. Twin Towers --a symbol of our financial strength

2. Pentagon -- symbol of our military power

3. White House? symbol of our government

This is not the scenario created by wild crazy religious fanatics. This was meant to make a point.

Which we missed by the way.

OH well.

The point is they did it "in the name of Islam." Scroll down to the bottom of bin laden's rant. He specifically calls on the US to convert.

No it wasn't. It was a 'blowback' type of attack. Not everyone appreciates the US version of Western Civilization being exported to their countries. US influence outside of here can be brutal and uncaring in the name of national interest. Arabs have no more reason to love the US than the Native Americans. That's what the attack was about. Don't play ignorant Marty.

No it wasn't. It was a 'blowback' type of attack. Not everyone appreciates the US version of Western Civilization being exported to their countries. US influence outside of here can be brutal and uncaring in the name of national interest. Arabs have no more reason to love the US than the Native Americans. That's what the attack was about. Don't play ignorant Marty.

Whatever. In the minds of the attackers they were doing it for thier religion. For Bin Laden it was for restoration caliphate and the eventual uniting of the ummah under his leadership.

You can cry "blowback" all you want, but in thier minds it was for religion and power.

Why dont you go around and accuse a wife of "deserving" that beating from her husband. Its the same when you accuse victims of a terrorist attack on civillians as causing thier own death.

Kindly go play in traffic.

As the Islamist-drafted constitution was voted on in Egypt last week, Christians who "deeply opposed it" remained at home rather than risk their lives to cast a vote against it.

By threatening and terrorizing those who rose up against Mohamed Morsi after Nov. 22nd, the Islamists have succeeded in securing a de facto disenfranchisement of Christians in southern Egypt.

Gee, what a kind, gentle religion. Read more @ Islamists March to Keep Christians from Voting in Egypt

:mad:

shit holes gonna shit hole

Whatever. In the minds of the attackers they were doing it for thier religion. For Bin Laden it was for restoration caliphate and the eventual uniting of the ummah under his leadership.

You can cry "blowback" all you want, but in thier minds it was for religion and power.

Why dont you go around and accuse a wife of "deserving" that beating from her husband. Its the same when you accuse victims of a terrorist attack on civillians as causing thier own death.

You are resorting to diversions and deflections, the truth hurts is we are responsible for what happens against us in some ways. Your own link stated a several statements which I will quote in which you looked right through them as if they meant nothing but rather cherry pick what you want to define as the purpose. Don't keep yourself in that bubble. Anyways...:

(6) Sixthly, we call upon you to end your support of the corrupt leaders in our countries. Do not interfere in our politics and method of education. Leave us alone, or else expect us in New York and Washington.

(7) We also call you to deal with us and interact with us on the basis of mutual interests and benefits, rather than the policies of sub dual, theft and occupation, and not to continue your policy of supporting the Jews because this will result in more disasters for you.

This letter in regards to number 6 and 7 go on to explain before that, 3,4,5 and the rest a similar plea on the same topic. For most people it's not hard to understand.

As the Islamist-drafted constitution was voted on in Egypt last week, Christians who "deeply opposed it" remained at home rather than risk their lives to cast a vote against it.

By threatening and terrorizing those who rose up against Mohamed Morsi after Nov. 22nd, the Islamists have succeeded in securing a de facto disenfranchisement of Christians in southern Egypt.

Gee, what a kind, gentle religion. Read more @ Islamists March to Keep Christians from Voting in Egypt

The more we learn about radical Islamics the more we see the similarity between them and the Radical Republicans.

Sorry... looks a lot more like the radical commie left talking about the NRA...

images_zpsd8ab4613.jpg

The more we learn about radical Islamics the more we see the similarity between them and the Radical Republicans.

Not really, I don't consider them radicals because I've seen many 'Islamists' in Egypt, they don't want a nation based on foreign values. They want to set one path forward and move on, they want what they want, they don't want to support Israel against their Palestinian 'brothers' and also they don't want to rely on Western influenced governments which bring nothing but speculation and corruption to the Egyptian economy, you must not be aware of Mubarak's corruption and the Egyptian billionaires who stole all the money for Egypt. This is why they see people against the Muslim Brotherhood as a threat, western lifestyle won't work there, and going back to the installed regimes will be misery for Egypt. NO MORE RISKS WILL BE TAKEN ANYMORE. Understand their message, this is why Islam is the system and way of life that agrees on a centralized solution and moves the country forward, it creates and brings honesty, rids of corruption and lets people speak out of their heart. They do not want to be forced into decision by the international community. Get it and take time to think about it.

In one location, a few yards away from one of the greatest attacks made in "the name of Islam"

It was also mostly private groups, using their right to protest peacefully, not threatening physical violence, nor rewriting the consitution to make thier lives harder.

Both cases are fruit, but its like comparing apples to giant mutated zombie oranges.

What was in the name of Islam?

You know the answer to that, so stop playing dumb, or being dumb, whichever is more appropriate.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

WTC 7
Not hit by any plane :eusa_shhh:

You are resorting to diversions and deflections, the truth hurts is we are responsible for what happens against us in some ways. Your own link stated a several statements which I will quote in which you looked right through them as if they meant nothing but rather cherry pick what you want to define as the purpose. Don't keep yourself in that bubble. Anyways...:

(6) Sixthly, we call upon you to end your support of the corrupt leaders in our countries. Do not interfere in our politics and method of education. Leave us alone, or else expect us in New York and Washington.

(7) We also call you to deal with us and interact with us on the basis of mutual interests and benefits, rather than the policies of sub dual, theft and occupation, and not to continue your policy of supporting the Jews because this will result in more disasters for you.

This letter in regards to number 6 and 7 go on to explain before that, 3,4,5 and the rest a similar plea on the same topic. For most people it's not hard to understand.

And to convince us he flys planes into buildings? If thats his logic that it is one of the dumbest concepts ever thought up, right behind the Japanese thinking attacking Pearl Harbor and winning a subsequent large Naval Battle would cause us to sue for peace.

Fuck that anti-semetic mass murderer. may he rot in hell.
And to convice us he flys planes into u

Marty, you're diverting by trying to turn this into an emotional rant. I specifically addressed your allegations of the attacks as if they were without reason. We all agree that the attacks aren't humane. But the attacks didn't come out of nowhere, I addressed this above.

Marty, you're diverting by trying to turn this into an emotional rant. I specifically addressed your allegations of the attacks as if they were without reason. We all agree that the attacks aren't humane. But the attacks didn't come out of nowhere, I addressed this above.

And the "we deserved it" line of reasoning is the apologists and self-haters way of self flaggelating themselves.

If 3k citizens killed by some assholes doesnt invoke an emotional response, i have pity for the person who feels that way.

And the "we deserved it" line of reasoning is the apologists and self-haters way of self flaggelating themselves.

If 3k citizens killed by some assholes doesnt invoke an emotional response, i have pity for the person who feels that way.

I didn't say that, quit projecting, I basically trashed the 'name of Islam' baseless and dumb argument. We are merely responsible for our actions in the Middle East. :cool:

I didn't say that, quit projecting, I basically trashed the 'name of Islam' baseless and dumb argument. We are merely responsible for our actions in the Middle East. :cool:

You didnt trash squat. We are talking about what the people who perpetrated the crime were thinking, and our observation of them. Everything stated was in reference to religon as the backbone of thier argument against us. Power is part of it, but they did it "in the name of Islam" no matter how much you don't want that to be the case.

You didnt trash squat. We are talking about what the people who perpetrated the crime were thinking, and our observation of them. Everything stated was in reference to religon as the backbone of thier argument against us. Power is part of it, but they did it "in the name of Islam" no matter how much you don't want that to be the case.

Your whole letter link you posted gave us exactly what their leader was thinking, LEAVE US ALONE....dear God....anyways I'm off to some business...bye...:cool:

Your whole letter link you posted gave us exactly what their leader was thinking, LEAVE US ALONE....dear God....anyways I'm off to some business...bye...:cool:

Yeah leave me alone so i can take over the entire middle east, restore the caliphate, and then when we are strong force you to convert to Islam.

Nice try.

Yeah leave me alone so i can take over the entire middle east, restore the caliphate, and then when we are strong force you to convert to Islam.

Nice try.

You're dumb and full of conspiracy. No one in the Middle East is ready for a Calphite and in Islam it won't be restored according to their prophecies.

Nice try.

You're dumb and full of conspiracy. No one in the Middle East is ready for a Calphite and in Islam it won't be restored according to their prophecies.

Its what they guy wanted before we got him. And he based it all on "Allah's Will"

Nice try.

Its what they guy wanted before we got him. And he based it all on "Allah's Will"

If it makes you feel better that way to believe that smokescreen then go ahead

Forum List

Back