Ignore

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I have to withdraw my top post, but it won't let me delete it.

I thought the poll was about Christmas, not Christmas eve.

my error

Last edited:
No. Most companies who aren't in the service industry voluntarily dismiss their employees early anyway, and I've even seen holiday hours posted in drive-thrus with earlier closing hours on Christmas and New Year's Eve. Also, a lot of people who aren't religious and don't observe Christmas, offer to work those shifts.

No. Most companies who aren't in the service industry voluntarily dismiss their employees early anyway, and I've even seen holiday hours posted in drive-thrus with earlier closing hours on Christmas and New Year's Eve. Also, a lot of people who aren't religious and don't observe Christmas, offer to work those shifts.

I agree, I have no problem with this. I thought the poll was asking if Christmas should be a federal holiday where half said 'no" but it was about Christmas Eve, big difference.

But before anyone responded, the program would not allow me to delete it???

I agree, I have no problem with this. I thought the poll was asking if Christmas should be a federal holiday where half said 'no" but it was about Christmas Eve, big difference.

But before anyone responded, the program would not allow me to delete it???

Ok, well my response was directed at Christmas Eve.

Forum List

Back