Islamist on CBS: “I Want Every Woman in this Country Covered from Head to Toe” (WATCH)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
British Islamist Abu Rumaysah, a radical who said he wants to see every woman in the UK “covered from head to toe” was interviewed on CBS News. And what he is helping people in his community do is shocking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just what the American trendy left is begging for, the hysterical part is they are so gawd dam out of it they don't even realize it.

Same for the gays who are trendy dumbasses., These people hate gays.

I don't discriminate between titties, they should all be free. If they're not to my liking I'll turn away, no worries.

pleasing_to_slaanesh_by_justinedarkchylde-d56otmm.png

hmmm What say you Christians, can we have #FreeTheTitties to piss off the Muslims? Maybe they'll get the clue that we 'merican bitches ain't covering up shit and stay away...

I don't discriminate between titties, they should all be free. If they're not to my liking I'll turn away, no worries.

Tell me these don't have you tingling in your nether regions...

gynecomastia.jpg

Don't need a #FreeTheTitties campaign for those, men can already flop em around all they want... That said, not my kind of man; I secretly dig them effeminate men with hairless chests ;)

If liberals keep screaming "let them in", they are in for a rude awakening when they try to wear their bikinis to the beach. Dumb asses.

If liberals keep screaming "let them in", they are in for a rude awakening when they try to wear their bikinis to the beach. Dumb asses.

NOBODY is going to stop me from wearing my bikini to the beach. :eusa_snooty:

British Islamist Abu Rumaysah, a radical who said he wants to see every woman in the UK “covered from head to toe” was interviewed on CBS News. And what he is helping people in his community do is shocking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just what the American trendy left is begging for, the hysterical part is they are so gawd dam out of it they don't even realize it.

That is from 2014. He left the UK, innit? Unless he somehow made it back in....

and Chowdry was convicted last September
Anjem Choudary jailed for five-and-a-half years for urging support of Isis

It's not long enough.

Last edited:

That is from 2014. He left the UK, innit? Unless he somehow made it back in....

and Chowdry was convicted last September
Anjem Choudary jailed for five-and-a-half years for urging support of Isis

It's not long enough.

Well lets use a little logic, do you think their ideas changed from then to now?

Also that is not the point , the point is it's coming here and already attempted.

Tell me these don't have you tingling in your nether regions...

gynecomastia.jpg

Don't need a #FreeTheTitties campaign for those, men can already flop em around all they want... That said, not my kind of man; I secretly dig them effeminate men with hairless chests ;)

LMAO OMG I HAVE TO GOT TO CAP THIS BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAID JUST ABOUT MADE ME PISS MY PANTS..................LOVE IT AND HOW SO FKN COMICAL.

Forum List

Back