Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

Call it like I see it.
Judaism became corrupt, thus prophet Jesus.
Christianity became corrupt, thus prophet Mohamed.
But Islam becomes corrupt and suddenly no more prophets?
This IS the essence of the Islamic rationale is it not? That only the most recent prophet represents the true word of god.
The Torah and Gospels were corrupted over time because faith grew dim and people failed to preserve them properly. False beliefs and practices were inserted into scripture that contradicted the true teachings of Musa (AS), 'Isa (AS), and others, making a new revelation necessary. Moreover, each messenger had hitherto been assigned to spread the word of God among a certain nation or people; the message delivered by Muhammad (SAWS) was for all of humankind. The true word of God was made clear and final in the Qur'an, which was memorized and/or recorded by hundreds of people as it was recited and compiled soon after the death of Muhammad. It remains unchanged and uncorrupted to this day, so no new messenger is necessary. This is Islam, you believe whatever you think to be true.

You mean like the false belief inserted into Islamic scripture that murdering lots of "enemies of god" gets you into Valhalla?
Got it.
So when is the next profit (sic) due?

Call it like I see it.
Judaism became corrupt, thus prophet Jesus.
Christianity became corrupt, thus prophet Mohamed.
But Islam becomes corrupt and suddenly no more prophets?
This IS the essence of the Islamic rationale is it not? That only the most recent prophet represents the true word of god.
The Torah and Gospels were corrupted over time because faith grew dim and people failed to preserve them properly. False beliefs and practices were inserted into scripture that contradicted the true teachings of Musa (AS), 'Isa (AS), and others, making a new revelation necessary. Moreover, each messenger had hitherto been assigned to spread the word of God among a certain nation or people; the message delivered by Muhammad (SAWS) was for all of humankind. The true word of God was made clear and final in the Qur'an, which was memorized and/or recorded by hundreds of people as it was recited and compiled soon after the death of Muhammad. It remains unchanged and uncorrupted to this day, so no new messenger is necessary. This is Islam, you believe whatever you think to be true.

You mean like the false belief inserted into Islamic scripture that murdering lots of "enemies of god" gets you into Valhalla?
Got it.

Whomsoever Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him. And He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on. - 7:186​

Update (rebel source):

Kavkaz Center said:
Moscow unwilling to recognize the might of Emir Dokka Umarov

The security committee of the Russian state duma believes that Doku Umarov has nothing to do with the Martyr operations in Moscow subway and is just making a PR campaign by taking responsibility for them.

"A claim by Doku Umarov about his involvement in the terrorist attacks in the Moscow metro must be checked", Gennady Gudkov, deputy chairman of the security committee in the state duma, said to the Russian radio station Echo of Moscow.

"We are well aware that this may be a PR campaign. Using the incidents, he could show that he has some might, or it may be that is is really responsible. Now the terrorists and their circle are to be exposed, whether they are or not related to Umarov", said the KGB duma deputy.

Curiously, before the video statement by Doku Umarov was made available in YouTube, the Russian secret services were claiming, without any evidence for it, that Dokku Abu Usman is responsible for the bombings.

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/04/01/11772.shtml

Got it.

Whomsoever Allah leaves in error, there is no guide for him. And He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on. - 7:186​

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna [disagreement], removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

Quran 3:151...
We shall strike terror into the hearts of the kafirs [nonbelievers] because they worship others besides Allah, which He gave them no permission to do. Their home will be on Fire, a terrible resting place for the evil-doers.

Last edited:
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna [disagreement], removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

We shall strike terror into the hearts of the kafirs [nonbelievers] because they worship others besides Allah, which He gave them no permission to do. Their home will be on Fire, a terrible resting place for the evil-doers.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions carrying the broadest meanings, and I have been made victorious with awe (cast into the hearts of Islam's enemies), and while I was sleeping, the keys to the world's treasures were brought to me and placed in my hand." Abu Huraira added, "Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures." - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 220

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust. - 3:51

Perhaps you feel it necessary to misrepresent Islamic scripture because you know, in the back of your mind, that it's true. :lol:

Update (rebel source):

Kavkaz Center said:
Mujahideen derail train in Dagestan Province of the Caucasus Emirate
Publication time: Today at 10:40 Emirate time​

An explosion has derailed a cargo train in Dagestan province of the Caucasus Emirate, causing damage to the freight train.

Eight wagons of the train have been derailed near the village of Pervomaiskoye at 4:05 am (0005 GMT) on Sunday, due to the blast that came about due to the detonation of an explosive device planted on a railway line in rural areas of Dagestan.

The early Sunday incident occurred around the Inchkhe station in Dagestan's Karabudakhkentsky district. There were no injured or dead. Sunday's blast left a 3.5-meter-wide crater on the railbed and damaged some 300 meters of track.

Mujahideen derail train in Dagestan Province of the Caucasus Emirate - Kavkazcenter.com

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions carrying the broadest meanings, and I have been made victorious with awe (cast into the hearts of Islam's enemies), and while I was sleeping, the keys to the world's treasures were brought to me and placed in my hand." Abu Huraira added, "Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures." - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 220

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust. - 3:51

Perhaps you feel it necessary to misrepresent Islamic scripture because you know, in the back of your mind, that it's true. :lol:

Quoting Quran 8:39...
So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the entire world).

So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the entire world).

:lol:

"Fitnah" doesn't mean disbelief:
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Quran Dictionary

Also, see:
And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. And if they intend to deceive you-- then surely Allah is sufficient for you; He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers. - 8:61-62​

:lol:

"Fitnah" doesn't mean disbelief:
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Quran Dictionary

Also, see:
And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. And if they intend to deceive you-- then surely Allah is sufficient for you; He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers. - 8:61-62​

Fitnah has broad connotations, including disagreements, dissention and disbelief related to Islamic doctrine.

Fitnah has broad connotations, including disagreements, dissention and disbelief related to Islamic doctrine.
Every instance of f-t-n in the Qu'ran and its precise meaning has been provided for you; it is not used to mean "disbelief" in any ayah. I wouldn't bother posting about Islam if I didn't commit myself to studying it every day.

Every instance of f-t-n in the Qu'ran and its precise meaning has been provided for you; it is not used to mean "disbelief" in any ayah. I wouldn't bother posting about Islam if I didn't commit myself to studying it every day.

The Quran has no precise meanings. It's a jumbled mess of contradictions and bullshit. Muhammad was illiterate, supposedly, and had to tell others the alleged revelations which they allegedly wrote down on rocks and leaves, leaving much room for errors and misunderstandings.

Unless you're studying the Quran in 7th century classical Arabic, which most Muslims do not understand, including most Arabs, we're reading from the same Quran. You're just blind to the viciousness and moral bankruptcy of the Quran.

The Quran has no precise meanings. It's a jumbled mess of contradictions and bullshit. Muhammad was illiterate, supposedly, and had to tell others the alleged revelations which they allegedly wrote down on rocks and leaves, leaving much room for errors and misunderstandings.

Unless you're studying the Quran in 7th century classical Arabic, which most Muslims do not understand, including most Arabs, we're reading from the same Quran. You're just blind to the viciousness and moral bankruptcy of the Quran.

Since you apparently have nothing substantive to say, I'll leave you to your ramblings.

All those groups that take credit for bombings seem to immediately change their stance once they get caught. Want to bet the "Jihad Heroes" here will suddenly be "No I didn't actually do that" when they are brought to trial - rather like the coward who helped plan the Lockerbie bombing and now is off because of Cancer - showing the Scots are more humane than Islam.

Update:

Al Jazeera said:
Police targeted in Ingushetia blast​

At least two police officers have been killed in the Russian republic of Ingushetia after a suicide bomb went off near a police headquarters, officials have said.

The attacker is believed to have detonated a set of explosives after trying to enter the building in the town of Karabulak, which lies 20km from the capital, on Monday.

"A suicide bomber tried to get into the police headquarters during roll call, but after being stopped the bomber detonated the explosives," Oleg Yelnikov, an interior ministry spokesman, told the Reuters news agency.

Another spokesman told the RIA Novosti agency that the explosion would have "led to many deaths" had the attacker gained access to the morning gathering.

Less than an hour after the attack, a second bomb in a car opposite the police station was detonated, wounding an investigator of the local prosecutor's office.

The two blasts damaged the police headquarters and nearby houses, and destroyed several cars.

Al Jazeera English - Europe - Police targeted in Ingushetia blast

Rebel sources confirm.

All those groups that take credit for bombings seem to immediately change their stance once they get caught.
The Russian oppressors blamed the Caucasus Emirate before Dokka Umarov took responsibility, then denied that he was involved after his filmed confession of complicity was disseminated across the internet. Who is changing stances here?

Want to bet the "Jihad Heroes" here will suddenly be "No I didn't actually do that" when they are brought to trial
"Brought to trial"? In Russia? :lol:

rather like the coward who helped plan the Lockerbie bombing and now is off because of Cancer - showing the Scots are more humane than Islam.
Because we all know that one Libyan is representative of an entire religion. Is this type of thick-headed thinking present in all critics of Islam? That would certainly explain a lot.

Muslims in the past/present were/are not the biggest humanitarian fans when it comes to treating non-muslims. The only reason I would protect muslims is because they re human, not because of their so called "peacefull religion": so don't use their religion as the reason why they should be protected to try to convince non-muslims. And before you accuse me of something I do not support: I certainly do not support the bloodshed on non-violent muslim citizens.

The history of political Islam starts with Mohammed’s immigration to Medina. From that point on, Islam’s appeal to the world has always had the dualistic option of joining a glorious religion or being the subject of political pressure and violence. After the immigration to Medina, Islam became violent when persuasion failed. Jihad entered the world.

After Mohammed’s death, Abu Bakr, the second caliph, settled the theological arguments of those who wished to leave Islam with the political action of death by the sword. The jihad of Umar (the second caliph, a pope-king) exploded into the world of the unbelievers. Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest.

Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed.

The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great’s army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism.

Zoarasterianism was eliminated from Persia.

The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam.

In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.

Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school.
Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years | Breaking News online by Social daily News

I think you re waging your religious jihad (with words) here, but Islam has already lost the "battle of morality" when its followers butchered 270 million nonbelievers during its existence. I m not saying that other religions are innocent of that, but I don't think I need to defend myself on that as I m not the one trying to protect people based upon their religious views.

Last edited:
Muslims in the past/present were/are not the biggest humanitarian fans when it comes to treating non-muslims. The only reason I would protect muslims is because they re human, not because of their so called "peacefull religion": so don't use their religion as the reason why they should be protected to try to convince non-muslims. And before you accuse me of something I do not support: I certainly do not support the bloodshed on non-violent muslim citizens.

The history of political Islam starts with Mohammed’s immigration to Medina. From that point on, Islam’s appeal to the world has always had the dualistic option of joining a glorious religion or being the subject of political pressure and violence. After the immigration to Medina, Islam became violent when persuasion failed. Jihad entered the world.

After Mohammed’s death, Abu Bakr, the second caliph, settled the theological arguments of those who wished to leave Islam with the political action of death by the sword. The jihad of Umar (the second caliph, a pope-king) exploded into the world of the unbelievers. Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest.

Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed.

The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great’s army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism.

In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.

Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school.
Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years | Breaking News online by Social daily News

I think you re waging your religious jihad (with words) here, but Islam has already lost the "battle of morality" when its followers butchered 270 million nonbelievers during its existence. I m not saying that other religions are innocent of that, but I don't think I need to defend myself on that as I m not the one trying to protect people based upon their religious views.

What a silly crock of bullshit. :lol:

What a silly crock of bullshit. :lol:

What exactly do you think became of those Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus and Buddhists who inhabited the countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East invaded by Islamos and who refused to [forcibly] convert? Ever read the Sword Verses of the Quran? It's not a pretty picture. Oh, that's right, Islam forbids free thought.

Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

Quran 9:123...
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back