Suicide bombers strike Russia Again

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
New suicide blasts kill 12 in southern Russia - Yahoo! News

MAKHACHKALA, Russia – Two suicide bombers including one impersonating a police officer killed 12 people in southern Russia on Wednesday, two days after deadly suicide bombings blamed on the region's militants tore through the Moscow subway system.
Wednesday's blasts in the province of Dagestan came despite Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's vow to "drag out of the sewer" the terrorists who carried out the Moscow attacks, which killed 39 and injured scores more.

I wonder who would do such a thing

New suicide blasts kill 12 in southern Russia - Yahoo! News

MAKHACHKALA, Russia – Two suicide bombers including one impersonating a police officer killed 12 people in southern Russia on Wednesday, two days after deadly suicide bombings blamed on the region's militants tore through the Moscow subway system.
Wednesday's blasts in the province of Dagestan came despite Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's vow to "drag out of the sewer" the terrorists who carried out the Moscow attacks, which killed 39 and injured scores more.

I wonder who would do such a thing
Indeed. I wonder. :eusa_whistle:

Tatyana Batsina, who works around 800 meters from the scene of the attacks, told RIA Novosti that she heard a loud bang and saw a cloud of smoke rise from behind a nearby school.
"It looked like in a nuclear explosion," she said. Around half an hour later she said she heard another blast, this time more muted.
"Two cars driving past were also harmed in the explosion. A crowd gathered around the first explosion. Everyone wanted to see what had happened. Several ambulances arrived, then another blast rang out."
Batsina said a colleague who saw the explosion told her what had happened.
"Bodies that were caught in the epicenter of the explosion were strewn over the street. The blast tore off the roof of the school and broke the windows. The walls of the building shook," Batsina said.

source

The second bomb was obviously meant to kill first responders. To terrorize other first responders such that they won't respond.

I mean seriously, how vile these people are.

Those among us here who have expressed how they long for the American civil war to commence (typically so they can start killing liberals, but the left has their nutters, too) might consider how such wars are typically conducted by checking out how this civil war is being waged.

Lots and lots and lots of perfectly innocent people die.

I grew up two Tupolev-minutes away from Soviet union. While the Soviet icehockey team crushed all opposition we had submarines stranding in our archepelago. Now, this threat is supposed to be gone, but with Russia today there is no telling. The architects behind the Iron wall and totlitarian Soviet system are still employed and events occuring in Russia right now... Well, theese people have NO barrs. The outcome, be it muslim terrorists, an inside job or what ever only strengthens the Russians sentimental memorys of "good ol' Soviet" and plays the Russian government in their hands.

I have no confidence in whatever official report exiting Russia.

Tatyana Batsina, who works around 800 meters from the scene of the attacks, told RIA Novosti that she heard a loud bang and saw a cloud of smoke rise from behind a nearby school.
"It looked like in a nuclear explosion," she said. Around half an hour later she said she heard another blast, this time more muted.
"Two cars driving past were also harmed in the explosion. A crowd gathered around the first explosion. Everyone wanted to see what had happened. Several ambulances arrived, then another blast rang out."
Batsina said a colleague who saw the explosion told her what had happened.
"Bodies that were caught in the epicenter of the explosion were strewn over the street. The blast tore off the roof of the school and broke the windows. The walls of the building shook," Batsina said.

source

The second bomb was obviously meant to kill first responders. To terrorize other first responders such that they won't respond.

Those among us here who have expressed how they long for the American civil war to commence (typically so they can start killing liberals, but the left has their nutters, too) might consider how such wars are typically conducted by checking out how this civil war is being waged.

Same tactis used in Iraq.

It is a routine Al Quaida tactic. It was used to great effect in India during the train station bombings there.

Alhamdulillah, those killed by the martyrs' operation in Dagestan were police officers working for the puppet regime there; this includes the chief of police. This, rather than attacks targeting noncombatants, is what we need more of.

Actually, the second attack was meant to kill the puppet police who responded to the first explosion, and that's precisely what it did.

There is nothing vile about combating oppression.

Most innocent deaths in the Caucasus are the result of Russian slaughter. That's why the war continues to this day.

It is a routine Al Quaida tactic. It was used to great effect in India during the train station bombings there.

Al-Qa'idah isn't active in the North Caucasus, nor was it involved in the Mumbai incident. Those attacks were carried out by Lashkar-i-Tayyaba.

Al-Qa'idah isn't active in the North Caucasus, nor was it involved in the Mumbai incident. Those attacks were carried out by Lashkar-i-Tayyaba.
Though I wouldn't mind if you were gunned down by US Marines in Afghanistan, I sure am glad you are here on USMB to clarify these things for us!

:lol:

I'm plotting the downfall of Middle-Earth.

I see. In that case, I wouldn't mind if your throat was slit by Grima Wormtongue in the Shire.

what about strangled with the rope in the conservatory by colonel mustard?

I never trusted that bastard.

693150-colonmustard_large.jpg

Forum List

Back