Islamic Dickhead Kills Ten, See His Pics

Nazi Party was not Protestant. They were pagans.
Nope...they were christian thru and thru.
Not at all. They were anti Christian. "Though shalt not kill unless they are life unworthy of life"? Don't recognize that commandment.

Christians don't recognize that Jews are worthy of life.

On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even their "support" of Israel is vacuous.

Biblical Proof the Jews will Convert Before Christ Returns

The fucking (cough) Liberal Arts college authorities had voted NOT to allow their guards to carry firearms.
How fucked up is that? "Let me see. Where oh where would someone planning on murdering as many innocents as they could go to be sure no one was going to stop them?
I know! At a fucking LIBERAL arts college that doesn't allow its guards to be armed". How fucking disgraceful. I hope the college authorities are happy. Really really a shame the victims weren't
family members of the authorities.

The fucking (cough) Liberal Arts college authorities had voted NOT to allow their guards to carry firearms.
How fucked up is that? "Let me see. Where oh where would someone planning on murdering as many innocents as they could go to be sure no one was going to stop them?
I know! At a fucking LIBERAL arts college that doesn't allow its guards to be armed". How fucking disgraceful. I hope the college authorities are happy. Really really a shame the victims weren't

That's incorrect.

UPDATE OCT 1, 2015 8:09 PM

The conservative site Breitbart and others assert that guns were banned at UCC. This is not true. The student code of conduct bans guns "without written authorization." Under Oregon law, the university could not ban people with a valid concealed carry license from bringing their weapons on campus. (They could ban gun from various buildings and facilities.) Conservative writer Dana Loesch, who initially claimed the campus was a "gun free zone," updated her article to clarify that individuals with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring guns on campus.

There was, in fact, someone on campus with a concealed carry weapon at the time of the massacre. A local reporter explained to CNN that it was legal for him to have such a weapon on campus.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns

1. No sign of him connected to Islamic Extremism or Muslim, unless I missed it, on the photo above. Was that supposed to be it or more?

2. Conservative, Republican. His claim to be either before or after doing what he just did proves he was / is an insane lunatic. Such a lack of respect for human life and a hatred for Christians does NOT make him either...nor does it make him a Liberal/Democrat. It makes him a mentally ill sick b@st@rd. And shame on anyone so partisan that they would attempt to use this tragedy for political reasons!

1. No sign of him connected to Islamic Extremism or Muslim, unless I missed it, on the photo above. Was that supposed to be it or more?

2. Conservative, Republican. His claim to be either before or after doing what he just did proves he was / is an insane lunatic. Such a lack of respect for human life and a hatred for Christians does NOT make him either...nor does it make him a Liberal/Democrat. It makes him a mentally ill sick b@st@rd. And shame on anyone so partisan that they would attempt to use this tragedy for political reasons!
BOBO did.

That's incorrect.

UPDATE OCT 1, 2015 8:09 PM

The conservative site Breitbart and others assert that guns were banned at UCC. This is not true. The student code of conduct bans guns "without written authorization." Under Oregon law, the university could not ban people with a valid concealed carry license from bringing their weapons on campus. (They could ban gun from various buildings and facilities.) Conservative writer Dana Loesch, who initially claimed the campus was a "gun free zone," updated her article to clarify that individuals with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring guns on campus.

There was, in fact, someone on campus with a concealed carry weapon at the time of the massacre. A local reporter explained to CNN that it was legal for him to have such a weapon on campus.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns
Oregon's AG does not agree with you pal.
"On Thursday, Brian Williams predictably raised the gun control issue as he anchored MSNBC's breaking news coverage of a mass shooting in Oregon. Williams asked Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum, "Can I ask you about your gun laws – concealed carry, that kind of thing?" [video below] Rosenblum, a Democrat, actually gave some pushback to the journalist's gun control question. After outlining that "it would not have been legal for a concealed carry to occur on a community college campus," the politician underlined that "it's a complicated area. But that's my understanding – not that it's particularly relevant right at the moment." Williams continued with a different subject – the question of whether the shooter had been "immobilized." - See more at: Oregon Attorney General to Brian Williams: Gun Laws 'Not Relevant' in Mass Shooting

Forum List

Back