Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
chris-harper-mercer-ucc-shooter-ftr1.jpg

Meet your shooter

Or try this...
chris-harper-mercer-2.jpg

Oh and his "friends?"
Screenshot-2015-10-01-18.12.36-740x441.png

How about the search video? Okay here you go...
Chris Harper-Mercer Connection to Radical Islam?

Source....
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-muslim-jihadists-and-calls-to-kill-the-jews/

• Banned
Besides, in case it went over your head, your Republican politicians love posing with their Islamic 'terrorist' buddies.

Alleged ISIS Photo Controversy Engulfs Sen. John McCain - Breitbart

mccain-syria-rebels.jpg

Just because you're a terrorist doesn't mean you're bad. Apparently.
I posted that picture myself a few months ago on a thread following the money. McCain is a rat and I have already said that as well. But then you SUPPORT terrorists OPENLY so you suck dick. Muslim dick, democrat dick or traitor dick. You suck dick.

When your source is a hate site why even bother mentioning it?
It's NOT a hate site. They track terrorists ALL over the world and release news OUR country won't.

calls to kills jews, must be a jew site.
When your source is a hate site why even bother mentioning it?
It's NOT a hate site. They track terrorists ALL over the world and release news OUR country won't.

Who is behind that hate site. It should not be allowed on the net. How disgusting.
Who is THEY?

Here we see yet again, the value of Gun Free Zones- to crazy people looking to kill people like fish in a barrel.

View attachment 51269 Conservative Republican. Yep, terrorist.
"Mixed Race"
Part negro part White. Recently converted to Islam. Listed as an 'Independent'.
Will BOBO and MO attend their 'son's' funeral?
In BOBO speech yesterday he referred to himself 28 times in 12 minutes.
Talk about a "sophisticated" narcissist.

Nothing about converting to Islam.

He was a fan of the IRA, a Catholic Terrorist Group. And the Nazi Party, a Mainly Protestant political party. He also lists himself as "Spiritual".

Here we see yet again, the value of Gun Free Zones- to crazy people looking to kill people like fish in a barrel.
That's completely false.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns

UPDATE OCT 1, 2015 8:09 PM

The conservative site Breitbart and others assert that guns were banned at UCC. This is not true. The student code of conduct bans guns "without written authorization." Under Oregon law, the university could not ban people with a valid concealed carry license from bringing their weapons on campus. (They could ban gun from various buildings and facilities.) Conservative writer Dana Loesch, who initially claimed the campus was a "gun free zone," updated her article to clarify that individuals with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring guns on campus.

There was, in fact, someone on campus with a concealed carry weapon at the time of the massacre. A local reporter explained to CNN that it was legal for him to have such a weapon on campus.

Nazi Party was not Protestant. They were pagans.

They were not Pagans.

That's complete bullshit and Christian propaganda.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

They may have initially proclaimed Christianity to gain followers, but nothing in the Nazi belief system has anything to do with Christianity. Jesus has nothing to do with worship of an Aryan Race and worship of s Fuhrer as a godlike figure.

That's completely false.

UCC Was Not A ‘Gun Free Zone’ Because Public Colleges In Oregon Can’t Ban Guns

UPDATE OCT 1, 2015 8:09 PM

The conservative site Breitbart and others assert that guns were banned at UCC. This is not true. The student code of conduct bans guns "without written authorization." Under Oregon law, the university could not ban people with a valid concealed carry license from bringing their weapons on campus. (They could ban gun from various buildings and facilities.) Conservative writer Dana Loesch, who initially claimed the campus was a "gun free zone," updated her article to clarify that individuals with concealed carry permits were allowed to bring guns on campus.

There was, in fact, someone on campus with a concealed carry weapon at the time of the massacre. A local reporter explained to CNN that it was legal for him to have such a weapon on campus.
Glad to hear that this campus is not a gun free zone. I'm saddened that more people don't carry because maybe someone could have taken out this ******* before he killed a bunch of people.

Forum List

Back