• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Who thinks Islam is right about women? Particularly interested in the response of the leftists.

Care4all You claim to care for all, can you set us straight here? Is Islam right about women?

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.

Though we do have an entire thread where you and a whole host of other right wingnuts spent days arguing that women are inferior and need to be controlled by their "man".

So, it seems that you come pretty close to agreeing with the Muslims on this area.

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.

Though we do have an entire thread where you and a whole host of other right wingnuts spent days arguing that women are inferior and need to be controlled by their "man".

So, it seems that you come pretty close to agreeing with the Muslims on this area.

Name one white Christian nation where women are treated as second class citizens.

You can't, because you are full of shit. But this thread is about Islam so you need to shut up in any case. It shouldn't be so difficult focusing on your favorite religion for once.

Name one white Christian nation where women are treated as second class citizens.

You can't, because you are full of shit. But this thread is about Islam so you need to shut up in any case. It shouldn't be so difficult focusing on your favorite religion for once.

Dude, there is an entire thread where you spent days arguing that women are inferior to men. Why are you now changing your tune?

Dude, there is an entire thread where you spent days arguing that women are inferior to men. Why are you now changing your tune?

Whiny bitches like yourself are inferior human beings. Now go make your own thread bending over for Islam and pretending all religion is the same. This thread is about the question whether Islam is or is not right about women.

Last edited:
Democrats align with islamist and give them a pass because they share the same enemies, Christians and Jews.

Whiny bitches like yourself are inferior human beings. Now go make your own thread bending over for Islam and pretending all religion is the same. This thread is about the question whether Islam is or is not right about women.

And I answered your question and your poll...yet you still are triggered.

And I answered your question and your poll...yet you still are triggered.

Yes, you answered, thank you for the answer. Then you whined and moaned like a gamma about how terrible Christianity is. If you can't stay on topic and abide by the board rules, don't get triggered if others call you out on it.

While it's true christianity says women are inferior, christianity evolved.
Islam hasn't.

Yes, you answered, thank you for the answer. Then you whined and moaned like a gamma about how terrible Christianity is. If you can't stay on topic and abide by the board rules and are bitchy, don't get triggered if others call you out on it.

I did not mention Christianity at all, you are the one that brought Christianity into the discussion.

While it's true christianity says women are inferior, christianity evolved.
Islam hasn't.

Could you make the argument that one of them follows their religious text closer than the other?

Yes, you answered, thank you for the answer. Then you whined and moaned like a gamma about how terrible Christianity is. If you can't stay on topic and abide by the board rules and are bitchy, don't get triggered if others call you out on it.

I did not mention Christianity at all, you are the one that brought Christianity into the discussion.

You did not mention the word Christianity, you referred to Christianity. I have zero patience for your gamma games. Make your own thread.

You did not mention the word Christianity, you referred to Christianity. I have zero patience for your gamma games. Make your own thread.

I referred to all religions, you choose to make it about Christianity. Guess you need to start another thread! :iyfyus.jpg:

upload_2019-9-27_8-6-40.png

I referred to all religions, you choose to make it about Christianity. Guess you need to start another thread! :iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 281434

Gator, everyone knows you were talking primarily about Christianity, which is why you unleashed your rant about right wingers (CHRISTIANS) right after. Your stupid games may work on someone with less than 60 IQ, but not on anyone else.

I will be reporting you if you don't stick to the topic, it has been too long now.

Forum List

Back