Islam is ..?. Please login ..very important ..

Good to see that the mention of Islam has USMB's best and brightest babbling even more incoherently than usual. I hope Guppy has an EMT or two standing by to deal with all of this apoplexia. :lol:

The only one in this thread displaying any sign of apoplexy is you. So, calm yourself down, queenie. You are allowed to have Islam as your religion.

It's rather stupid of you, but it is what it is.

The rest of us are allowed to observe that Islam is a "religion" founded by a sick, evil, racist, violence-prone, scumbag pedophile and that the Qur'an is a self-contradictory and generally disgusting comic book.

Not every religion is based on a comic book. So you Izzies have something to hold as unique.

Speaking on "Point Blank with Luqman," a television program hosted by Pakistani television presenter Mubasher Luqman, prominent Pakistani clerics said that Islam permits Muslims to keep concubines. Video footage of the program was posted on the Pakistani website pakistanherald.com.

"The question is whether or not Islam allows the keeping of concubines? In Islam, can you keep a woman without nikah [marriage]? Can you keep any type of [sexual] relations with her? Is there a mention whether or not the children so born from her will have some inheritance, an income from father or biological father's money? ... Let's start first by giving an answer in a word, yes or no. Is concubinage allowed?"

Allama Zaheer: "Yes, of course."

Maulana Naeemi: "There are no two opinions about it."

Mubasher Lucman: "I have an important question that demands a detailed answer... any of you can answer it... It appears that there is a grey area where we are no defining zina [rape/adultery] as zina, as it is."

Maulana Naeemi: "No, it's not so..."

Mubasher Lucman: "You said, it can be without nikah"

[Interruptions...]

Maulana Naeemi: "We have to follow Koran. We cannot question the Koran. If the Koran says it is black, we have to say it is black; we cannot think if it is black or not. If the Koran says it is white it is white. The Koran says when you have women in war booty, you are allowed to have sexual relations with them. This is what the Koran says, not you and I."

Allama Zaheer: "There is no grey area. What the Koran allows is allowed, what the Kor
an forbids us from is forbidden..." (...)

Pakistan TV Debate on Concubines and Slavery in Islam | EuropeNews

Coming soon to Lower Manhattan?

Speaking on "Point Blank with Luqman," a television program hosted by Pakistani television presenter Mubasher Luqman, prominent Pakistani clerics said that Islam permits Muslims to keep concubines. Video footage of the program was posted on the Pakistani website pakistanherald.com.

"The question is whether or not Islam allows the keeping of concubines? In Islam, can you keep a woman without nikah [marriage]? Can you keep any type of [sexual] relations with her? Is there a mention whether or not the children so born from her will have some inheritance, an income from father or biological father's money? ... Let's start first by giving an answer in a word, yes or no. Is concubinage allowed?"

Allama Zaheer: "Yes, of course."

Maulana Naeemi: "There are no two opinions about it."

Mubasher Lucman: "I have an important question that demands a detailed answer... any of you can answer it... It appears that there is a grey area where we are no defining zina [rape/adultery] as zina, as it is."

Maulana Naeemi: "No, it's not so..."

Mubasher Lucman: "You said, it can be without nikah"

[Interruptions...]

Maulana Naeemi: "We have to follow Koran. We cannot question the Koran. If the Koran says it is black, we have to say it is black; we cannot think if it is black or not. If the Koran says it is white it is white. The Koran says when you have women in war booty, you are allowed to have sexual relations with them. This is what the Koran says, not you and I."

Allama Zaheer: "There is no grey area. What the Koran allows is allowed, what the Kor
an forbids us from is forbidden..." (...)

Pakistan TV Debate on Concubines and Slavery in Islam | EuropeNews

Coming soon to Lower Manhattan?

Just came across this. While Gingrich is not someone I'd vote for, I believe his clarity of thought is a benefit to America:

No Mosque at Ground Zero - HUMAN EVENTS

No Mosque at Ground Zero
by Newt Gingrich
07/28/2010

One of our biggest mistakes in the aftermath of 9/11 was naming our response to the attacks “the war on terror” instead of accurately identifying radical Islamists (and the underlying ideology of radical Islamism) as the target of our campaign. This mistake has led to endless confusion about the nature of the ideological and material threat facing the civilized world and the scale of the response that is appropriate.

Radical Islamism is more than simply a religious belief. It is a comprehensive political, economic, and religious movement that seeks to impose sharia—Islamic law—upon all aspects of global society.

The only one in this thread displaying any sign of apoplexy is you.
This coming from you is enough to make my day. :lol:

And that whimpering simpering commentary coming from you is, as always, very amusing to me.

This is good.

Hey, kid. It's not your fault that you are so devout in your absurd belief in a comic book religion created by an insane pedophile violent bigot.

The only one in this thread displaying any sign of apoplexy is you.

And that whimpering simpering commentary coming from you is, as always, very amusing to me.

This is good.

Hey, kid. It's not your fault that you are so devout in your absurd belief in a comic book religion created by an insane pedophile violent bigot.

Please, go on. :)

This is good.

What is it you'd like to discuss, next, Malarkey?

Is there anything about this thread that makes you seek to deflect?

Hm.

Perhaps you can tell us one of the moving fables from the Qur'an to try to prove that contradictions in God's very own words aren't really contradictions? :lol:

I have no problem having a reasonable discussion about Islam with any of it's practicioners, but how on earth do we have a discussion with these copy paste jobs? What's the point?

Islam is what? Make your point. But stop thinking this advertising technique is going to benefit you in any way.

By the way, if IsLAME is such a wonderful religion that respects women, please.......all you Islamic fucktards, explain to me why honor killing is done?

Also, if you're going to stone a woman, why is it that you muzzies gotta wrap her up in sheets and bury her in the ground up to her shoulders?

Do women scare you dipshits THAT badly?

This is good.

What is it you'd like to discuss, next, Malarkey?

Is there anything about this thread that makes you seek to deflect?

Hm.

Perhaps you can tell us one of the moving fables from the Qur'an to try to prove that contradictions in God's very own words aren't really contradictions? :lol:

I'd much rather sit back and watch you continue to hemorrhage childish disdain over a religion you don't seem to know much about.

What will it be now - another torrent of inane emotional discharge? More unsourced pseudo-facts you lifted from a blog post? Those two kinds of responses seem to be the mainstays of USMB's ceaseless anti-Islamic temper tantrum. God forbid you should post anything substantive. :lol:

Like I said Kalam, why is there honor killings only for women and not for men?

Why is it that you Islamic assholes have to bury a woman in the ground up to her shoulders after wrapping her up like a mummy to stone her? Are you afraid she'll run away?

Or........as I asked previously........is it because you Muslim males are scared to death of chicks?

Too bad God didn't send the angel carrying a book to Mohammed with some rules prohibiting the sexual abuse of young children. Allah could have included stoning to death as the only valid punishment for such depraved behavior. Mohammed's entire contribution to history would have been some ancient story about how and why he got put to death! And the bonus would be that the world wouldn't have had to deal with the lunatic, bigot, hateful, violent bastard as the front-man for so many insane followers.

Too bad God didn't send the angel carrying a book to Mohammed with some rules prohibiting the sexual abuse of young children. Allah could have included stoning to death as the only valid punishment for such depraved behavior. Mohammed's entire contribution to history would have been some ancient story about how and why he got put to death! And the bonus would be that the world wouldn't have had to deal with the lunatic, bigot, hateful, violent bastard as the front-man for so many insane followers.

According to some IsLAME sects, it was the angel Gabriel who came to Mohammed and read the book to him while he wrote it down.

Only problem with that story? Mohammed was illiterate.

How did the Koran come around really? A bunch of goat herders got together to talk about Mohammed after he died and decided to write down all his sayings and stories.

It was supposed to be verified by no less than 2 people before including it in the book.

Probably explains why it is so mixed up. And like I said, at the beginning of the Bible, it states that God brought order out of chaos, so how can a mixed up book bring any real knowledge about God?

I don't know. "Honor killings" that target women have no basis in Shari'ah. There should be no variation in punishment between the two genders and no judicial procedure should be carried out without due process.

Why is it that you Islamic assholes have to bury a woman in the ground up to her shoulders after wrapping her up like a mummy to stone her? Are you afraid she'll run away?

Or........as I asked previously........is it because you Muslim males are scared to death of chicks?
See above. There should be no difference between the lapidation of a man and the lapidation of a woman. I know of no authentic basis for enshrouding offenders and burying them at variant depths according to their gender. As far as I can tell, that practice comes from the penal code of Iran, which is decidedly heretical.

I don't know. "Honor killings" that target women have no basis in Shari'ah. There should be no variation in punishment between the two genders and no judicial procedure should be carried out without due process.

See above. There should be no difference between the lapidation of a man and the lapidation of a woman. I know of no authentic basis for enshrouding offenders and burying them at variant depths according to their gender. As far as I can tell, that practice comes from the penal code of Iran, which is decidedly heretical.

You know.........I've heard of plenty of honor killings of females, but never has there been an honor killing of a male. There IS disparity in your religion between males and females.

As far as Iran being heretical? If it is, why don't you muslims denounce them?

According to some IsLAME sects, it was the angel Gabriel who came to Mohammed and read the book to him while he wrote it down.

Where'd you hear that? :lol:

History Channel's specials on Islam (they told of the different sects of it), as well as Angels and Demons Decoded on the same channel.

I don't do American Idol and the Bachelorette, I actually watch informative shows that will teach me something.

But, I knew that was wrong, because Mohammed was illiterate.

You know.........I've heard of plenty of honor killings of females, but never has there been an honor killing of a male. There IS disparity in your religion between males and females.
You continue to attribute this to the religion without providing any evidence that Islam itself supports these kinds of "honor killings"...

As far as Iran being heretical? If it is, why don't you muslims denounce them?
_45939532_protests_getty.jpg

iran21.jpg

Forum List

Back