Islam is ..?. Please login ..very important ..

The overwhelming majority of Muslims follow the sunnah practice I mentioned previously; I've never heard anyone claim that someone was "born circumcised." As usual, you're grasping at straws. Different interpretations exist for every religious text in history.

I'm not the one grasping at straws, Malarkey. That would be you.
We'll pretend that this makes sense and move on.

We'll just note your failed effort at deflection and permit you to skulk away.
I don't care that it's maybe just one stupid sect that says ol Mo was born circumcised. Taint my religion.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted in this thread.

Now THAT is a stupid new rule. According to you, then, Malarkey, one must CARE about the insane religion of the Islam in order to discuss its insanity. :cuckoo: How typically stupid and childish of you.

No. Sorry, Malarkey. It doesn't work like that. I will instead continue to point out the inconsistencies and contradictions and insanity inherent in that disgusting and depraved shitty religion you falsely propagandize about.

You will continue to lie. Fucking scumbag pedophile Mohammed (piss be upon him) must be so proud of you.

Aren't you ever embarrassed at how scummy that fucking diseased religion is?

I'm not the one grasping at straws, Malarkey. That would be you.
We'll pretend that this makes sense and move on.

We'll just note your failed effort at deflection and permit you to skulk away.
Right. Your "I know you are but what am I?" moment back there wasn't deflection at all.

I don't care that it's maybe just one stupid sect that says ol Mo was born circumcised. Taint my religion.

Now THAT is a stupid new rule. According to you, then, Malarkey, one must CARE about the insane religion of the Islam in order to discuss its insanity. :cuckoo: How typically stupid and childish of you.

No. Sorry, Malarkey. It doesn't work like that. I will instead continue to point out the inconsistencies and contradictions and insanity inherent in that disgusting and depraved shitty religion you falsely propagandize about.

You will continue to lie. Fucking scumbag pedophile Mohammed (piss be upon him) must be so proud of you.

Its truth has engendered such pathological hatred in you that you just can't let yourself pass up any opportunity to inundate a thread with your vapid anti-Islamic whining.

Read what you wrote. How can you expect to have a serious discussion when you can't type a paragraph without running through the gamut of childish insults? I don't really care if you don't like me or my religion, but I'm giving you constructive advice when I tell you not to express your feelings like an eighth grader.

Right. Your "I know you are but what am I?" moment back there wasn't deflection at all.

Correct. I merely identified the point at which you engaged yet again in cheesy deflection. In any event, I realize that you believe only you are permitted to deflect and if you mistakenly think I have tried to do so, you get all defensive. That's YOUR "toy." :cuckoo:

Dishonest Muslims. Redundancy.

Its truth has engendered such pathological hatred in you that you just can't let yourself pass up any opportunity to inundate a thread with your vapid anti-Islamic whining.

Read what you wrote. How can you expect to have a serious discussion when you can't type a paragraph without running through the gamut of childish insults? I don't really care if you don't like me or my religion, but I'm giving you constructive advice when I tell you not to express your feelings like an eighth grader.

There is no truth in Islam. It is a disgusting vile religion crafted by a sick, dirty, evil, old scumbag pedophile. My disdain for Islam is not a pathological hatred, Malarkey. It is pronounced disgust. There's a difference. Your scumbag religion leads to 9/11.

As of your "constructive advice," Malarkey: you KNOW you can shove it up your ass. You worship an evil fake god in the name of an evil repressive vile bigoted diseased religion. If you don't care to read such words, too bad. It's all the truth. A truth you are unable to perceive because you are willingly blinded. And your defense of Islam is cynical since you find it necessary to constantly lie about it in the process. (When the only defense you can muster for the filthy religion of Islam rests on deliberate lies, even YOU must realize how pathetic you and Islam are.)

So if you care to be taken seriously someday, give honesty a chance.

Try telling the TRUTH about your disgusting evil perverted shit-stain "religion."

But you won't. Lying for Islam is permitted by Islam. Yech.

Let's ponder.

WHAT IF some non-Muslims were as violently oriented as the Mullah-fuckers who do violence against non-Muslims in the name of Islam?

At least for a whole mess of Izies, there is a requirement to do the hajj. It is, for many Izies, one of the Five Pillars. An absolute obligation.

So, the non-Muslim fanatics take it upon themselves to literally destroy Mecca and that filthy black box (the kaaba in the Masjid al-Haram) which draws the Izies like flies to shit. But they don't just demolish it, the make it so poisonous a place that nobody can get physically near it without getting sickened to death. Maybe some kind of nuclear detonation.

Creepy, eh? Reminds me of the filthy Islamofascists.

Anyway, here's the question. If Mecca were eliminated in that manner and all the Izies were unable to do the hajj thing, would they cease being Muslims?

Correct. I merely identified the point at which you engaged yet again in cheesy deflection. In any event, I realize that you believe only you are permitted to deflect and if you mistakenly think I have tried to do so, you get all defensive. That's YOUR "toy." :cuckoo:

Dishonest Muslims. Redundancy.

There is no truth in Islam. It is a disgusting vile religion crafted by a sick, dirty, evil, old scumbag pedophile. My disdain for Islam is not a pathological hatred, Malarkey. It is pronounced disgust. There's a difference. Your scumbag religion leads to 9/11.

As of your "constructive advice," Malarkey: you KNOW you can shove it up your ass. You worship an evil fake god in the name of an evil repressive vile bigoted diseased religion. If you don't care to read such words, too bad. It's all the truth. A truth you are unable to perceive because you are willingly blinded. And your defense of Islam is cynical since you find it necessary to constantly lie about it in the process. (When the only defense you can muster for the filthy religion of Islam rests on deliberate lies, even YOU must realize how pathetic you and Islam are.)

So if you care to be taken seriously someday, give honesty a chance.

Try telling the TRUTH about your disgusting evil perverted shit-stain "religion."

But you won't. Lying for Islam is permitted by Islam. Yech.
Discussion is pointless with someone whose only recourse is repeating baseless accusations of dishonesty. Have fun!

Discussion is pointless with someone whose only recourse is repeating baseless accusations of dishonesty. Have fun!

Kind of the point of why I call upon you to give honesty a try.

But, no. I do not expect any honesty from a guy who "defends" Islam.

So, don't fret. I have no expectations of honesty or meaningful conversation from you.

Kind of the point of why I call upon you to give honesty a try.

But, no. I do not expect any honesty from a guy who "defends" Islam.

So, don't fret. I have no expectations of honesty or meaningful conversation from you.

This implies a track record of dishonesty. Why don't you go through our little conversation here and find me some examples? Remember not to make me laugh...

Let's ponder.

WHAT IF some non-Muslims were as violently oriented as the Mullah-fuckers who do violence against non-Muslims in the name of Islam?

At least for a whole mess of Izies, there is a requirement to do the hajj. It is, for many Izies, one of the Five Pillars. An absolute obligation.

So, the non-Muslim fanatics take it upon themselves to literally destroy Mecca and that filthy black box (the kaaba in the Masjid al-Haram) which draws the Izies like flies to shit. But they don't just demolish it, the make it so poisonous a place that nobody can get physically near it without getting sickened to death. Maybe some kind of nuclear detonation.

Anyway, here's the question. If Mecca were eliminated in that manner and all the Izies were unable to do the hajj thing, would they cease being Muslims?

You know......that's not so far off of a thing. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a couple of terminal patients (cancer, AIDS, etc), who were looking to make an imprint on history, take a passenger jet much like they did on 9/11, and, just like 9/11, crash them into Mecca, Medina and the Dome of the Rock?

Something like that may make me feel a little less upset about the WTC and the Pentagon.

Let's ponder.

You know......that's not so far off of a thing. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a couple of terminal patients (cancer, AIDS, etc), who were looking to make an imprint on history, take a passenger jet much like they did on 9/11, and, just like 9/11, crash them into Mecca, Medina and the Dome of the Rock?

Something like that may make me feel a little less upset about the WTC and the Pentagon.

What are you waiting for? You two should get on that right away.

Forum List

Back