Islam is not inherently evil

I cant agree with my friends here. I dont think Islam is inherently evil. I think people are. After all, we are a fallen, mortal people.

But that was the point of the Atonement. So Christ can make bad men good and good men better.

terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

You are 100% correct, but the Muslim haters will still insist that Muslims kill people and blow shit up because their religion demand it of them.

I think you've got that backwards: it's the muslim terrorists themselves who claim they do it because of their religion.

That doesn't mean that Islam is inherently evil (it isn't in my opinion), but it is a very intolerant religion.

Discuss.

You are 100% correct, but the Muslim haters will still insist that Muslims kill people and blow shit up because their religion demand it of them.

I think you've got that backwards: it's the muslim terrorists themselves who claim they do it because of their religion.

That doesn't mean that Islam is inherently evil (it isn't in my opinion), but it is a very intolerant religion.

You could say that about any religion. What about the Catholic priests being up on child sex charges? Is it fair to say that the Catholic religion is a friend to pedophiles? Of course not. The religion doesn't make them molest children, they are just fucked in the head to begin with. Same with the extremist Muslims.

You could say that about any religion. What about the Catholic priests being up on child sex charges? Is it fair to say that the Catholic religion is a friend to pedophiles? Of course not. The religion doesn't make them molest children, they are just fucked in the head to begin with. Same with the extremist Muslims.

That is just ignorant. Virtually no Muslim country has any real freedom of religion and the intolerance of Islam is demonstrated daily all over the planet. And no, not all religions are the same. What other religion has spouted jihadi-terrorism?

Discuss.

Have you read the quran? Here is a sample of it.

Quran, sura 8.12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

I cant agree with my friends here. I dont think Islam is inherently evil. I think people are. After all, we are a fallen, mortal people.

But that was the point of the Atonement. So Christ can make bad men good and good men better.

I like you, but this is where we disagree. I do NOT see people as inherently evil, not at all. In fact I think the tendency of people is compassion and caring. That's why even when they are part of an evil system such as Nazism or Islam, the vast majority will still be decent people.

It's not Muslims who are evil, it's Islam. 9 out of 10 Muslims just want to live their lives and provide for their children. So they ignore what the Koran tells them and follow the ritual of Islam rather than the commands.

But Islam IS evil, unquestionably and undeniably. Islam commands murder and rape, most Muslims ignore these portions and pretend they don't exist. So this is evidence that the Muslims, as humans, are inherently good. But Islam may corrupt them to follow the teachings of the psychopath warlord Muhammad (MHBH,) and when they do, we get Al Qaeda, Wahhabi, and the Taliban.

You could say that about any religion.

You could, but it wouldn't be honest.

You could claim that the Nazis and the Australian government are just the same, but it wouldn't be honest.

What about the Catholic priests being up on child sex charges? Is it fair to say that the Catholic religion is a friend to pedophiles?

Which parts of the Bible command Catholics to be pedophiles?

Shall I hold my breath while awaiting a citation from you?

Of course not. The religion doesn't make them molest children, they are just fucked in the head to begin with. Same with the extremist Muslims.

As with most morons, you speak of that which you have zero knowledge of.

{“Fight those who believe not in God nor the last day . . . Nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the Book, until they pay Jizya (tribute taxes) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” Surah 9:29. }

This means that those Christians and Jews not killed, must be slaves.

For most of us, another fate is demanded by the Koran;

{“Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait (ambush) for them in every strategem (of war) . . .” Surah 9:5 (also 2:193). }

{“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution or crucifixion, or the cutting off of the hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land . . .” Surah 5:36. }

{“No Muslim should be killed for killing a kafir (infidel).”} Hadith Vol 9:50

{“The person who participates in Jihad (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to paradise (if he is killed).” } Hadith Vol 1:35

Discuss.

Yes, it does. Where do you think these ideas come from?

Its hard to debate or negotiate with someone whos already made up their mind.

It's not Muslims who are evil, it's Islam. 9 out of 10 Muslims just want to live their lives and provide for their children. So they ignore what the Koran tells them and follow the ritual of Islam rather than the commands.

But Islam IS evil, unquestionably and undeniably. Islam commands murder and rape, most Muslims ignore these portions and pretend they don't exist. So this is evidence that the Muslims, as humans, are inherently good. But Islam may corrupt them to follow the teachings of the psychopath warlord Muhammad (MHBH,) and when they do, we get Al Qaeda, Wahhabi, and the Taliban.

totally agree

Forum List

Back