Islam is not inherently evil

Christians are commanded by the bioble to kill you too they just gloss over that part of the bible.

That is a direct lie, as you well know.

You should learn a bit more about the religions you choose to defend.

I don't defend any religions. In your defense of Islam you have created a false dichotomy, where you expect to pit Christianity against Islam. You expect me to accept defense of Christianity as the price of criticizing Islam - which is a logical fallacy, per your usual motif.

As an agnostic it would serve you better to know your enemies.

You are a bigot, and hold hatred for Christians. They are not my enemy. I don't share their faith, but hold no enmity toward them.

Make no mistake Christians are commanded to slay the unbeliever every bit as much as muslims and as an ubleiever you are on the same list as me.

You speak falsehood, as is the way of bigots.

I know the Bible quite well.

But hey keep your head burried and trust they won't throw you to the wolves when it suits them.

There are many things that people will do. I am very aware of the sins of the Catholic church and know that power corrupts. But what you claim of Christianity is a lie - the religion never calls for killing. They threaten hell in the after life, but since I don't believe in the after life, it is not a threat that concerns me.

Obviously you do not know the bible well if you doubt that it commands to kill others who do not believe as they believe.

I dislike christians no more than I dislike any other religion. I just don't see anyone here lying about christianity to justify hating all christians.

That is however what is being done with Islam in this thread.

I am with with you 100% on the treat of hell is not a concern.

OMG! Common ground! Who would have thought.

Obviously you do not know the bible well if you doubt that it commands to kill others who do not believe as they believe.

I'm not "doubting" anything. I'm directly calling you a liar and a bigot. Christianity not only doesn't call for killing, it strongly prohibits it.

I dislike christians no more than I dislike any other religion. I just don't see anyone here lying about christianity to justify hating all christians.

You're lying about Christianity, do you feel that to be your duty?

Point to a lie?

Is your deal that if you quite lying about Christians, I am to stop telling the truth about Muslims?

Then what has any Christian ever done to you?

Don't be so quick, sparky.

Then what has any Christian ever done to you?

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you don't know the bible.

What do you need chapter and verse?

Why would the christians have to do anything to me?
Perhaps I hate hypocrisy.

I know the bible quite well. I also know bigots. I know you will spout shit from Leviticus and claim it is Christian doctrine, despite being corrected on your claim dozens of times in the past.

What is your hatred based on?

I've not seen you lay into Obama. Nope, you're just a bigot.

Christians are commanded by the bioble to kill you too they just gloss over that part of the bible.

completely untrue we have no need or want to kill unbelievers because we know God will Judge them himself.

He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abide upon him.

John 3:36

completely untrue we have no need or want to kill unbelievers because we know God will Judge them himself.

He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abide upon him.

I used to know a poster elsewhere who was fascinated with the Knights Templar and the Crusades. I think his name was Ted something.

You remind me of him - content and style.

Totally off topic!

Your avi is making me laugh...i was given nigabread men cookie cutters for Christmas.

Totally off topic!

Your avi is making me laugh...i was given nigabread men cookie cutters for Christmas.

Glad I could make you smile.

Your avi makes me smile. I like the female form!

I know the bible quite well. I also know bigots. I know you will spout shit from Leviticus and claim it is Christian doctrine, despite being corrected on your claim dozens of times in the past.

What is your hatred based on?

I've not seen you lay into Obama. Nope, you're just a bigot.

Oh so cherry picking the bible is fine? :cuckoo:

Hatred? :eek: If you think this is hate you are woefully misinformed.

Why would I lay into Obama in an Islam is evil thread? He's not perfect by any stretch. He's also not muslim.

I used to know a poster elsewhere who was fascinated with the Knights Templar and the Crusades. I think his name was Ted something.

You remind me of him - content and style.

Can't tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Oh so cherry picking the bible is fine? :cuckoo:

Have you ever even met a Christian?

You have zero idea of what Christianity is.

Hatred? :eek: If you think this is hate you are woefully misinformed.

:confused: you're a bigot.

Why would I lay into Obama in an Islam is evil thread? He's not perfect by any stretch. He's also not muslim.

Stupid people vote for Obama.

Islam is inherently evil, because it is all lies about God designed to scare people into fighting Muhammads wars for him. It separates people into two groups, believers and unbelievers, and it says unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement will burn in eternal hellfire. It also says the curse of God is upon unbelievers.

Forum List

Back