Islam is evil...

Powerman said:
2 Chronicles.15:13 "Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

KJV

Now that it is pointed out I'm sure most people will ignore it.

Once again, the New Covenant told them to attempt to convert and not to kill, this is an attempt to apply old rules to the New Covenant that is directly in contention with the teachings of the New Covenant.

Secondly, this was not a commandment of God but a directive of the current King in Israel. Asa. Read the entire passage in context. This also wasn't speaking of their enemies but of those Israelites that were not keeping the official religion.

http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineSt...ronicles+15&section=0&version=csb&language=en

no1tovote4 said:
Once again, the New Covenant told them to attempt to convert and not to kill, this is an attempt to apply old rules to the New Covenant that is directly in contention with the teachings of the New Covenant.

Secondly, this was not a commandment of God but a directive of the current King in Israel. Asa. Read the entire passage in context. This also wasn't speaking of their enemies but of those Israelites that were not keeping the official religion.

http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineSt...ronicles+15&section=0&version=csb&language=en

How can the Old testament be in conflict with the Old Testament. It's the same God. Or it seems to be the same God when it's convenient and then different when it's convenient. What we have hear is a clear direct order to put people to death that to not seek the God of Israel. How can any of you say that I'm just "taking it out of context." That's ridiculous. Either the Old Testament means something or it doesn't. If it doesn't mean anything then they need to toss it out of the bible.

This verse is not a general command from the Lord to kill all those, even people in different countries who didn't believe in Him.

This took place during the reign of King Asa, the reformer. He gathered all the people from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and the people of Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon who had come to live in Judah (the southern portion of Isreal). These people freely entered into an agreement (covenant). They were basically swearing loyalty to God, and as proof of their allegience, agreed that they should be put to death if they broke their oath.

Again, God did NOT command them to go into other nations, killing all those who refused to believe in Him. One must read the entire chapter to get the context.

It is a big mistake to blame Islam ( the 2nd religion in the USA) for the evil that should be ascribed to the terrorism of the New Republicans, Al Qaeda, the Iranian/Iraqi government and other terrorists like Sharon, Ramsfield...

In Koran:
[8] O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to Piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

[9] To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward.

[10] Those who reject faith and deny Our Signs will be Companions of Hell-fire.
-----------------

My friends:
Can I say that Christianity is Evil when I read the following verse in the Bible?:
34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

------------------
Islam (whether you like or not) is the fastest growing religion and among every four humans in the world, one of them is Muslim. Muslims have increased by over 235 percent in the last fifty years up to nearly 1.6 billion. By comparison, Christians have increased by only 47 percent, Hinduism, 117 percent, and Buddhism by 63 percent. Islam is the second largest religious group in France, Great Britain and USA (Muslims in USA are 10 millions and Jews are 6 millions).
------------------

Confident said:
It is a big mistake to blame Islam ( the 2nd religion in the USA) for the evil that should be ascribed to the terrorism of the New Republicans, Al Qaeda, the Iranian/Iraqi government and other terrorists like Sharon, Ramsfield...

In Koran:
[8] O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to Piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

[9] To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward.

[10] Those who reject faith and deny Our Signs will be Companions of Hell-fire.
-----------------

My friends:
Can I say that Christianity is Evil when I read the following verse in the Bible?:
34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

------------------
Islam (whether you like or not) is the fastest growing religion and among every four humans in the world, one of them is Muslim. Muslims have increased by over 235 percent in the last fifty years up to nearly 1.6 billion. By comparison, Christians have increased by only 47 percent, Hinduism, 117 percent, and Buddhism by 63 percent. Islam is the second largest religious group in France, Great Britain and USA (Muslims in USA are 10 millions and Jews are 6 millions).
------------------

This from he who loves the Iranian president. :piss2:

Confident said:
------------------
------------------

I see your english has iimproved, freak. Jihad-R-US

When is it PTBM's turn on the computer. His cryptic posting is funnier than thou.

Thanks for playing though.

Kathianne said:
This from he who loves the Iranian president.

wooooooooo
Who told you?
I don't love Iranians terrorists starting from the president (who has a good relation with the American government :suck: ) and ending to the Iranian minister of "The Iraqi Ministry of Interior" (who was appointed by the president Bush!! :blsmile: )

Confident said:
wooooooooo
Who told you?
I don't love Iranians terrorists starting from the president (who has a good relation with the American government :suck: ) and ending to the Iranian minister of "The Iraqi Ministry of Interior" (who was appointed by the president Bush!! :blsmile: )

You're a freakin' moron. Just another lying troll trying to incite. Here ... incite THIS ....

:finger:

Confident said:
My friends:
------------------
Uh, Im lookin around, and quite frankly, I dont see any friends you got around in here, so who the hell are you talking to?

But I will respond. No, you LIE, and you know it, If you dont know what that verse means, then I suggest you go enroll in a sunday school class for beginners. After spending several years of learning BASIC CHRISTIANITY, then come back and start asking some SERIOUS questions. OK?

Confident said:
------------------
------------------

And???????????

Baseball is the fastest growing major sport in the world, at 74 percent growth last year, while basketball is second, at 45 pecent. Coming in third is the USA version of "football"......

And tonight we have the recap on world ping pong....

Confident said:
wooooooooo
Who told you?

Since when have Iranians had good relations with the American government? They've been hostile to us since they kidnaped the people in our embassy nearly 30 years ago.

And how does the Iranian minister end up in the Iraqi ministry of interior? that makes no sense.

Islam was spread by the edge of the sword. Christianity was spread by preaching.

Saying that Christianity is a violent religion because the Old Testament has verses to that effect just shows your ignorance. Christians are under a new covenant, the verses you cite had to do with the settlement of the Promised Land by the Israelites not the spreading of the Gospel. While Christians are still bound by many of the ethical teachings of the Old Testament, e.g. the Ten Commandments, but they are not bound by many of the laws of Moses, especially ritual and dietary laws. Killing of adulterers and idolators also.

Moreover, modern day Jews, who are bound by the Laws of Moses, don't kill people who don't profess a faith in God. But some modern day Moslems do.

Someone posted that Jews and Christians were violent but are no longer. Note that is past tense. On the other hand, many modern day Moslems are violent. That is present tense.

KarlMarx said:
Islam was spread by the edge of the sword. Christianity was spread by preaching.

But MOST importantly, IT STILL IS!!!!

Powerman said:
2 Chronicles.15:13 "Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

KJV

Now that it is pointed out I'm sure most people will ignore it.

Since you already got your butt handed to you by mom4, no1tovote4, and manu, I won't bother repeating their responses.

I suppose that next, you'll try to quote Psalm 14:1 to say that the Bible says that God doesn't exist.

gop_jeff said:
Since you already got your butt handed to you by mom4, no1tovote4, and manu, I won't bother repeating their responses.

I suppose that next, you'll try to quote Psalm 14:1 to say that the Bible says that God doesn't exist.

No need to now, since you did it. :tng: :tng: :tng:

Since when have Iranians had good relations with the American government? They've been hostile to us since they kidnaped the people in our embassy nearly 30 years ago.

And how does the Iranian minister end up in the Iraqi ministry of interior? that makes no sense.

Iranian president was the leader when they kidnaped the people in your embassy, but today, he has some good relation with you when you let the Iranians to control and rule everything in Iraq...

Iraqi minister of interior Solag is Iranian, which means: his father and mother are Iranians.....and Bush knows that my friend!!

Confident said:
Iranian president was the leader when they kidnaped the people in your embassy, but today, he has some good relation with you when you let the Iranians to control and rule everything in Iraq...

Iraqi minister of interior Solag is Iranian, which means: his father and mother are Iranians.....and Bush knows that my friend!!

My enemy, you either are disingenuous or you do not understand the seperation between father and son that we allow for here. Since you went to the university here, we'll assume the former.

Confident said:

So what's your point? If Iraqi law allows for people born in other Nations to hold public office, you don't have one.

And last I checked, whether or not President Bush knows this is irrelevant. He doesn't vote in Iraq.

In other words, you're 0 for 2. Back to the drawing board with you where you keep your Big Chief tablet and the fat crayons, nimrod.

Forum List

Back