Islam in Europe Growing Rapidly

The Left Globalist idiots have dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. Our own American Left Globalists have been somewhat successful in doing that here as well. But we have Donald Trump. So we have some hope that Obama's awful damage can be repaired.

But Western Europeans don't have much hope. The Left Globalists aren't going away. They're still firmly entrenched in power. They've changed the demographics so significantly, there's likely no going back now. Muslim populations have exploded. And they're still rapidly increasing. Only a Right Wing Revolution can save them now. That's the reality.

No immigration system was dismantled. Like there are no borders between states of the United States, there are no borders between the states of the European Union. The problem is that the EU has to decide whether it wants commit crimes against international humanitarian law by blowing the migrant ships out of the water or bring the migrants to safety in adherence to the law.

A Nazi revolution won't solve anything.

Yeah, good luck with all that. Enjoy. :cuckoo:

The Left Globalist idiots have dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. Our own American Left Globalists have been somewhat successful in doing that here as well. But we have Donald Trump. So we have some hope that Obama's awful damage can be repaired.

But Western Europeans don't have much hope. The Left Globalists aren't going away. They're still firmly entrenched in power. They've changed the demographics so significantly, there's likely no going back now. Muslim populations have exploded. And they're still rapidly increasing. Only a Right Wing Revolution can save them now. That's the reality.

No immigration system was dismantled. Like there are no borders between states of the United States, there are no borders between the states of the European Union. The problem is that the EU has to decide whether it wants commit crimes against international humanitarian law by blowing the migrant ships out of the water or bring the migrants to safety in adherence to the law.

Non sequitur.:finger3:

Non sequitur.:finger3:

Hey, enjoy your Muslim Invasion. It's not like you have a choice. It's gonna continue regardless. I doubt the Left Globalist damage can be repaired. There's no Donald Trump on the horizon for Western Europe. The Left will wreak much more havoc. It isn't done yet.

f10b04013603527150a19abda72ba95a.jpg

It is very scary the rapid rate of Islamization of Europe. As of 2010 (7 yrs ago), the numbers are stagering

Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece are creeping up to the no turning back point of 10%!

Sweden and the U.K. are just about at 5%.

But keep in mind, this was the 2010 census. These numbers have skyrocketed with the migrants and illegal immigration flood.

By 2020, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece can be north of 15% and Sweden and U.K. could be pushing 10%.

The flood will not slow down. The burden to care for these freeloaders will be on the native population who will have few kids in order to pay for he enormous families Muslims have.

Who knows haw far gone they will be in 2050. Just look to Lebanon as the roadmap. They have a Christian majority and prosperous country. Then slowly but surely Islam took over. They went from a challenged majority to a persecuted minority. They went from as high as 70% to as low as 20% in roughly a century and that percent decreases every year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
An all out war against Islam is the only answer. Wage war until only an extremely small number exist, and monitor them.

Europe is being overrun by Arabs just like the USA and Canada are being overrun by Asians.

Same as rats everywhere too.

It is very scary the rapid rate of Islamization of Europe. As of 2010 (7 yrs ago), the numbers are stagering

Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece are creeping up to the no turning back point of 10%!

But keep in mind, this was the 2010 census. These numbers have skyrocketed with the migrants and illegal immigration flood.

By 2020, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece can be north of 15% and Sweden and U.K. could be pushing 10%.

The flood will not slow down. The burden to care for these freeloaders will be on the native population who will have few kids in order to pay for he enormous families Muslims have.

Who knows haw far gone they will be in 2050. Just look to Lebanon as the roadmap. They have a Christian majority and prosperous country. Then slowly but surely Islam took over. They went from a challenged majority to a persecuted minority. They went from as high as 70% to as low as 20% in roughly a century and that percent decreases every year.

Notice how the Eastern Europeans are NOT as stupid as the Western Europeans.

An all out war against Islam is the only answer. Wage war until only an extremely small number exist, and monitor them.

Likely too late for that. Western Europe's Left Globalists have altered the demographics so dramatically. To be blunt, they allowed too many Muslims into their countries. There's no turning back now. Any wars to be fought, would have to be internal wars. There would have to be several Civil Wars fought in the region. And i just don't see that happening.

Sadly for Western Europeans, Merkel in Germany summed it up accurately...'The People are just gonna have to get used to it.' The Immigration flood gates have been opened. And there's nothing the People can do about it. The awful Left Globalist damage in Western Europe, likely can't be repaired. There is no going back.

Europe's secret weapon, the Jesuits.

The Society of Jesuits: soldiers of Christ

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/faith/article3713070.ece

"European churches say growing flock of Muslim refugees are converting"

European churches say growing flock of Muslim refugees are converting

"THE NUMBER OF MUSLIM REFUGEES CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY IN EUROPE IS RISING."

Read more at World Religion News: "Why are Muslim Immigrants Converting to Christianity?" http://www.worldreligionnews.com/?p=30675

and even Brietbart

"Migrants Convert to Christianity in Droves"

Iranian Migrants Convert to Christianity in Droves

You are the stupidest fuck on this board! Islamist like you will be eradicated it is only a matter of time!

Read more at World Religion News: "Why are Muslim Immigrants Converting to Christianity?" http://www.worldreligionnews.com/?p=30675

and even Brietbart

Read ur own article. The migrants are doing it to avoid deportation. They are not doing it to change religions. They will still practice Islam and destroy the country from within!

You are the stupidest fuck on this board! Islamist like you will be eradicated it is only a matter of time!

I am a Roman Catholic that despises Islam.

and even Brietbart

Read ur own article. The migrants are doing it to avoid deportation. They are not doing it to change religions. They will still practice Islam and destroy the country from within!

Actually, they go to church and their kids will be baptized as Christians. In a generation they will forget about the silly Muslim sect.

I am a Roman Catholic that despises Islam.

Bullshit you are a Muslim!

Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

Some of the countries are further along than the percents, because of leftist dominance and pussifucation of their society.

5 Stages of Islamic Conquest: <2%
1. Establish Beachhead
Harmless minor demands. The article is wrong the US and Canada are in stage 2. Thanks Obama.

2. Establish Outpost: 2-5%
Luxembourg, Italy, UNITED STATES, Canada, Australia, Spain, Norway and Ireland

3. Establish Sectoral Control over major Cities: 5-10%
Russia, UK, Germany, France, Greece, Austria, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Bulgria

4. Establish Regional Control: 20-50%
Cyprus

5. Total Control and Brutal Suppression 50%>
Kosovo

Once you get to stage 3 they become a political power and strong voting block. Limpdick leftists placate them to their own countries detriment. It is hard to reverse at that point. Too bad most of Western Europe falls here.

Again scary the loss of rights (esp for women) of Islam wins!

5 Stages of Jewish Conquest: <2%
1. Establish Beachhead
Harmless minor demands.

2. Establish Outpost: 2-5%

3. Establish Sectoral Control over major Cities:

4. Establish Regional Control:

5. Total Control and Brutal Suppression

Once you get to stage 1 they become a political power and strong voting block.

There, fixed it for ya!

These discussions are meaningless. The Left Globalists have dramatically and permanently changed the demographics in Western Europe. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. There's no turning back now. Muslim populations will only continue to rise. They have a foothold. Western Europe's dark times are only just beginning.

These discussions are meaningless. The Left Globalists have dramatically and permanently changed the demographics in Western Europe. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. There's no turning back now. Muslim populations will only continue to rise. They have a foothold. Western Europe's dark times are only just beginning.

Most are in stage 3 so I agree the hour is getting late. They may not be able to fix it and preserve their Democracy. That is the truly scary part.

However once these countries move to stage 4. Only civil war will decide the future of Europe.

Russia is the furtherest along.

The Coming of the Russian Jihad: Part I

They currently have a huge Muslim
population (some estimate as high as 25%) and it is only growing while the native Russian population is shrinking rapidly. It growing through constant high legal and illegal immigration from the numerous surrounding Muslim countries and from extremely high birth rate from the ones that are already there.

Russia is moving into stage 4 and it could soon be irreversible. If Islam ever took over nuclear Russia, then expect a nuclear Holocaust.

However prior to that within stage 4 expect a bloody war by the tough native Russians to take back their homeland

Most are in stage 3 so I agree the hour is getting late. They may not be able to fix it and preserve their Democracy. That is the truly scary part.

However once these countries move to stage 4. Only civil war will decide the future of Europe.

Right Wing Revolutions and Civil Wars are the only things that can save Western Europe now. And i just don't see that happening. The Left Globalists control everything.

NWO Globalist institutions like the EU, would have to collapse before any meaningful changes could occur. And i'm just not optimistic about the NWO Globalists being run out of power anytime soon. I feel the damage has already been done. No turning back now.

Right Wing Revolutions and Civil Wars are the only things that can save Western Europe now. And i just don't see that happening. The Left Globalists control everything.

NWO Globalist institutions like the EU, would have to collapse before any meaningful changes could occur. And i'm just not optimistic about the NWO Globalists being run out of power anytime soon. I feel the damage has already been done. No turning back now.

Civil wars usually devastate both sides. This also would be closer to a world war with many countries fighting

Forum List

Back