Islam in Europe Growing Rapidly

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
f10b04013603527150a19abda72ba95a.jpg

It is very scary the rapid rate of Islamization of Europe. As of 2010 (7 yrs ago), the numbers are stagering

Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece are creeping up to the no turning back point of 10%!

Sweden and the U.K. are just about at 5%.

But keep in mind, this was the 2010 census. These numbers have skyrocketed with the migrants and illegal immigration flood.

By 2020, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Greece can be north of 15% and Sweden and U.K. could be pushing 10%.

The flood will not slow down. The burden to care for these freeloaders will be on the native population who will have few kids in order to pay for he enormous families Muslims have.

Who knows haw far gone they will be in 2050. Just look to Lebanon as the roadmap. They have a Christian majority and prosperous country. Then slowly but surely Islam took over. They went from a challenged majority to a persecuted minority. They went from as high as 70% to as low as 20% in roughly a century and that percent decreases every year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The German Muslim population is now over 6 million.

It's a ticking time bomb brought to Europe by idiots with a cultural death wish.

That is the same formula Muslims have used for a thousand years to infiltrate. The individual character of each European country is going to fade along with the quality of life. Tourism will evaporate, and the growing Muslim populations will put ever greater strains on the Social programs of each country. Obviously violence will escalate with more frequent and more bloody Terror attacks. There will also be Nationalist groups striking back. It is not going to be pretty.

This is not irreversible, but Liberal European leaders must be voted out of office now.

That is the same formula Muslims have used for a thousand years to infiltrate. The individual character of each European country is going to fade along with the quality of life. Tourism will evaporate, and the growing Muslim populations will put ever greater strains on the Social programs of each country. Obviously violence will escalate with more frequent and more bloody Terror attacks. There will also be Nationalist groups striking back. It is not going to be pretty.

This is not irreversible, but Liberal European leaders must be voted out of office now.

Indeed, intolerance requires intolerance, unleash the fundamentalists.

Hilter 1939
Obama December 2016

Fenton, honey, I know you are profoundly stupid and so probably can't help it, but this is a case of Islam against secular humanism, not Islam against Christianity.

I agree. ISIS has already said they want to create a caliphate and what better way to do it then to flood Europe and the US with Muslim refugee's.

If the leaders of Europe had any brains they would boot every Muslim out of their country before they have more attacks with their citizens killed.

They truly have no brains at all and will have no one to blame but themselves.

Idiots one and all.

It's a ticking time bomb brought to Europe by idiots with a cultural death wish.

The growth in just the last 2 years has be alarming. They are right there with France now. And it is only growing and growing!

The growth in just the last 2 years has be alarming. They are right there with France now. And it is only growing and growing!

What I find amazing is how all the numb nuts who prattle on about "celebrating diversity" are the same ones responsible for the Islamization process in Europe that will destroy such.

Diverse cultures like French, German, British or Italian aren't worth preserving to these morons -- only the jackboot of Islam is.

Hilter 1939
Obama December 2016

Incorrect characterization. Obama is closer to Stalin than Hitler. However, he is nothing close to a murderous thug. He is just a cowardly leftist ideolog.

Some people do not choose to sit by and let the wolves in unchallenged.

I agree. ISIS has already said they want to create a caliphate and what better way to do it then to flood Europe and the US with Muslim refugee's.

If the leaders of Europe had any brains they would boot every Muslim out of their country before they have more attacks with their citizens killed.

Idiots one and all.

They are not the only ones. Gaddiff, Ayatollahs and Sadam stated Europe will be conquered in a bloodless coup by Islamic immigration.

They only have themselves to blame.

They are the ones letting them into their countries.

They think they are doing the humanitarian thing. Lending aid.

I'm sure the taxpayers in these countries aren't to thrilled with having to support all these refugees especially when these bastards start killing.

If they had a brain they would boot them all out.

Some people do not choose to sit by and let the wolves in unchallenged.

Yes, they use their iphones to post anonymously on chat boards. Intrepid.

Idiots one and all.

They are not the only ones. Gaddiff, Ayatollahs and Sadam stated Europe will be conquered in a bloodless coup by Islamic immigration.

It's all good for the US/Israeli arms industry.

The Left Globalist idiots have dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. Our own American Left Globalists have been somewhat successful in doing that here as well. But we have Donald Trump. So we have some hope that Obama's awful damage can be repaired.

But Western Europeans don't have much hope. The Left Globalists aren't going away. They're still firmly entrenched in power. They've changed the demographics so significantly, there's likely no going back now. Muslim populations have exploded. And they're still rapidly increasing. Only a Right Wing Revolution can save them now. That's the reality.

Idiots one and all.

It's all good for the US/Israeli arms industry.

I guess you are too retarded to understand what a bloodless coup.

The Left Globalist idiots have dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. Our own American Left Globalists have been somewhat successful in doing that here as well. But we have Donald Trump. So we have some hope that Obama's awful damage can be repaired.

But Western Europeans don't have much hope. The Left Globalists aren't going away. They're still firmly entrenched in power. They've changed the demographics so significantly, there's likely no going back now. Muslim populations have exploded. And they're still rapidly increasing. Only a Right Wing Revolution can save them now. That's the reality.

No immigration system was dismantled. Like there are no borders between states of the United States, there are no borders between the states of the European Union. The problem is that the EU has to decide whether it wants commit crimes against international humanitarian law by blowing the migrant ships out of the water or bring the migrants to safety in adherence to the law.

A Nazi revolution won't solve anything.

Forum List

Back