Islam + Gay Gatherings + Copycats = Be Safe For Awhile People!

You're concern for the gay community is touching. lol. Too bad the only person you are fooling is yourself. We are not going to cower in fear, even if you do. You're hoping these animals force gay people back in the closet. In fact, I bet you would welcome it.

Your call. Go out and blow your bugle you idiot.

You're concern for the gay community is touching. lol. Too bad the only person you are fooling is yourself. We are not going to cower in fear, even if you do. You're hoping these animals force gay people back in the closet. In fact, I bet you would welcome it.

No, you're right. We should just appease these assholes. We don't want to inflame the sensibilities of the terrorists. What other aspects of our society should we as Americans change to not invite further attacks?

No, you're right. We should just appease these assholes. We don't want to inflame the sensibilities of the terrorists. What other aspects of our society should we as Americans change to not invite further attacks?

Anything that is so flagrantly depraved that regular Americans would not be willing to shed blood to defend. That was an easy question to answer.

Many Americans are outraged they attacked on our soil, and saddened for the individuals who fell. But they are not outraged at WHAT was attacked. And that was the very depravity that seems to have taken on a life of its own in cult form, forcing all of us to play along under threat of blackmail, fines or jail; all as a sort of state-elevated neo-religion.(behaviors of a sub-culture are not a race of people)

It goes without saying that part of the reason the bodies were left in the club for so long was that HIV can only survive outside a living body for "x" hours, if memory serves. So it's quite likely that while the public was being told "we can't go in for fear of a device". The reality is the law enforcement teams were probably waiting out a period of time to insure their maximum safety in a zone that almost certainly was a biohazard. And I say this judging from the survivors I saw; about half of which the males were in the wasting-away phase of HIV/AIDS. They gather in these clubs to pick up on anonymous sex. The lack of use of condoms even today in this reckless and manic group of sex-addicts is nothing to admire. Good on the police chief for taking action to protect his men before they entered the biohazard blood zone.

When Islamics view the US as "representative of a depraved cult whose main feature is the goal of spreading itself to the far corners of the earth, mentally and physically", they're going to see ALL of us as soft targets; for the root cause of a scant few in reality. They see us all as enablers of this cult.

Anything that is so flagrantly depraved that regular Americans would not be willing to shed blood to defend. That was an easy question to answer.

Many Americans are outraged they attacked on our soil, and saddened for the individuals who fell. But they are not outraged at WHAT was attacked. And that was the very depravity that seems to have taken on a life of its own in cult form, forcing all of us to play along under threat of blackmail, fines or jail; all as a sort of state-elevated neo-religion.

It goes without saying that part of the reason the bodies were left in the club for so long was that HIV can only survive outside a living body for "x" hours, if memory serves. So it's quite likely that while the public was being told "we can't go in for fear of a device". The reality is the law enforcement teams were probably waiting out a period of time to insure their maximum safety in a zone that almost certainly was a biohazard. And I say this judging from the survivors I saw; about half of which the males were in the wasting-away phase of HIV/AIDS. They gather in these clubs to pick up on anonymous sex. The lack of use of condoms even today in this reckless and manic group of sex-addicts is nothing to admire. Good on the police chief for taking action to protect his men before they entered the biohazard blood zone.

When Islamics view the US as "representative of a depraved cult whose main feature is the goal of spreading itself to the far corners of the earth, mentally and physically", they're going to see ALL of us as soft targets; for the root cause of a scant few in reality. They see us all as enablers of this cult.

You'll gladly suck terrorist dick if it allows you to further your anti-gay agenda. Gays are not going to give up their rights to appease you or the Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back