Islam + Gay Gatherings + Copycats = Be Safe For Awhile People!

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Ok. It was Islamic and it was a hate crime. The terrible combination we all knew would come has struck. Islam + Homosexuals = Dynamite + Spark. And before we go making this into an election year spin fodder, the Islamic was a democrat so there's no real connection to a political affiliation.

Nobody I've talked to is at all surprised this happened. One person's comment, crass as it was, was "what took them so long"? :eek-52:

What it was plainly and clearly (and not surprisingly) was an Islamic man enraged beyond reason at the sight of two men kissing in public (according to the shooter's father).

One can only guess at the wild celebrations going on now in ISIS over the news. And with "certain politicians" allowing the free flow of people across our southern border, many of whom could easily be mistaken for Hispanics (black hair color, darker skin), and dozens of gay-gatherings scheduled throughout the Summer all over the country, as well as regular clubs and such where they gather, I would urge EXTREME CAUTION and prudence at these events/clubs. Better safe than sorry.

There at least needs to be a bolstering of security at these events/clubs where such resources are not being pulled away by campaign riots and protests and all that nonsense.

Yep, just as I suspected. They are emboldened.

ISIS Supporters Celebrate Florida Nightclub Massacre
The group has yet to officially respond, but that hasn't stopped its sympathizers from praising the violence..ISIS supporters on the group’s forum are celebrating the deadly shooting in Orlando,...Said another, “Allah Akbar, the target is a place for deviant people, who also known as homosexuals.”...Another ISIS sympathizer shared images and videos from Orlando and wrote, “there is nothing I love more than the blood of infidels. ISIS Supporters Are Already Celebrating The Orlando Massacre

It's like watching two wild extremes oscillating out of control on either edge of the spectrum. Notably, an elite faction got the ball rolling with this depraved culture running roughshod with the help of Obama & Co, and activist judges. But then the wild extremes of the Islamic terrorist are gaining momentum in direct proportion to the momentum of the takeover of this tiny part of American culture...but it is growing quite quickly though, isn't it?

I just hope they understand that LGBT is not "All of America". Far from it.

If there was a "cures insanity" pill everyone could take, I would prescribe it now, and very quickly. Both sides need to demonstrate restraint.

In April the imam of an Orlando mosque said that killing gays was an act of compassion.

Before the attack, Omar called 911 to pledge his allegiance to isis.

Omar was already on the terror watch list.

The father is lying. The families always lie. Arrest him and waterboard the man. There are more jihadis in this family.

I hope justice is swift got the victims of the attack.

And that those who celebrate their deaths (whether ISIS or American) suffer in the future.

Well they hit at ground zero for sure of "American Infidel". Gay cultures everywhere need to be vigilant after this. Europe or not. I can't think of anything that would enrage Islamics more than promoting LGBT as normal everyday stuff. This is a cocktail everyone knew was coming.

Well they hit at ground zero for sure of "American Infidel". Gay cultures everywhere need to be vigilant after this. Europe or not. I can't think of anything that would enrage Islamics more than promoting LGBT as normal everyday stuff. This is a cocktail everyone knew was coming.

You're right. Gay people should stuff themselves back in the closet as to not inflame radicals that want them dead regardless.

I wonder what ISIS thinks of unwed women with children? They hate you as well, dip shit.

Ok. It was Islamic and it was a hate crime. The terrible combination we all knew would come has struck. Islam + Homosexuals = Dynamite + Spark. And before we go making this into an election year spin fodder, the Islamic was a democrat so there's no real connection to a political affiliation.

Nobody I've talked to is at all surprised this happened. One person's comment, crass as it was, was "what took them so long"? :eek-52:

What it was plainly and clearly (and not surprisingly) was an Islamic man enraged beyond reason at the sight of two men kissing in public (according to the shooter's father)..

So you are saying that the shooter was just like you- enraged at the thought of two men kissing in public.

Frankly I was expecting you to be blaming gays for this attacks.

You know, like how you did after the white supremacist attacked the black church.

You're right. Gay people should stuff themselves back in the closet as to not inflame radicals that want them dead regardless.

I wonder what ISIS thinks of unwed women with children? They hate you as well, dip shit.

So you would advocate more gays getting killed during the "copycat period"....???! You are more concerned with flaunting sexuality than you are with human life?

Note the title says "for awhile". Not "forever". Can't go three months without "Gay on parade"? People are sick of it anyway and it's an election year. Might even help some democrats get elected in the Fall. Not only are you twisted, you're stupid.

So you would advocate more gays getting killed during the "copycat period"....???!

No, idiot. You are as transparent as a fresh pane of glass. You just want gays to stop celebrating pride b/c it offends your tissue paper thin constitution. You want to appease terrorist scum if it means homos get pushed back into the closet. You're not fooling anyone.

Should students not have returned to college after Virginia Tech as to not inflame any copycat killers? Of course not.

Should black people avoided church on Sunday after Roof's murderous and racist attack? Of course not.

Islams feeling about gays is strong break down.
Moslems like woman sex more than asshole sex.
Moslems like women with big boots.

Should students not have returned to college after Virginia Tech as to not inflame any copycat killers? Of course not.

Should black people avoided church on Sunday after Roof's murderous and racist attack? Of course not.

College = necessary. Gay sex culture gatherings = not necessary.

I'm not sure what Roof's murder of Christians the day after a southern church announced it was against gay marriage has to do with black people? Just that the nearby southern church he shot up happened to have all blacks gathered that day at Bible study. Roof's boyfriend is black and said he didn't have a racist bone in his body, just an amorphous squirming vendetta, looking for a trigger, like all shooters have.

College = necessary. Gay sex culture gatherings = not necessary.

I'm not sure what Roof's murder of Christians the day after a southern church announced it was against gay marriage has to do with black people? Just that the nearby southern church he shot up happened to have all blacks gathered that day at Bible study. Roof's boyfriend is black and said he didn't have a racist bone in his body, just an amorphous squirming vendetta, looking for a trigger, like all shooters have.

Gay people are not going to give up their right to assemble to appease ISIS scum or assholes like you. Don't like it? Tough shit.

You have repeatedly made a fool of yourself concerning Dylan Roof and yet you still peddle the same lame poppycock. You dishoner the dead when you lie about the real reason they were murdered on that tragic day. You don't care of course b/c your only interest is smearing queers. Also, you're an honorless piece of shit. :thup:

Last edited:
So you would encourage more gays to gather conspicuously immediately after this horrific attack and new pronouncement by ISIS that gays are the targeted infidels? You're all heart.

So you would encourage more gays to gather conspicuously immediately after this horrific attack and new pronouncement by ISIS that gays are the targeted infidels? You're all heart.
I would encourage people to not cower in fear. If we do, those assholes win. Perhaps you're a scardy cat, but I refuse buckle to those animals.

Be real: you just want gays to cancel their events b/c it offends your whiny sensibilities.

I would encourage people to not cower in fear. If we do, those assholes win. Perhaps you're a scardy cat, but I refuse buckle to those animals.

Be real: you just want gays to cancel their events b/c it offends your whiny sensibilities.
Well then, I guess, LGBTs should gather in big pre-advertised crowds, like mdk says. It's not like they're the most identified root of the "American infidel" hatred that radical Islamics have zeroed in on over in the ME or anything... Go ahead guys and gals! mdk says it's your duty as a hero. Don't even wait a little bit. Just advertise and then gather in big clumps. :cuckoo:

Well then, I guess, LGBTs should gather in big pre-advertised crowds, like mdk says. It's not like they're the most identified root of the "American infidel" hatred that radical Islamics have zeroed in on over in the ME or anything... Go ahead guys and gals! mdk says it's your duty as a hero. Don't even wait a little bit. Just advertise and then gather in big clumps. :cuckoo:

You're concern for the gay community is touching. lol. Too bad the only person you are fooling is yourself. We are not going to cower in fear, even if you do. You're hoping these animals force gay people back in the closet. In fact, I bet you would welcome it.

Forum List

Back